Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The Riona costume poll numbers as of this morning (see Pendrell's post for slightly higher resolutions of the pics):

View attachment 1815822

Again, these are the $10 Patreon results, and might not reflect the total percentages across all levels. But with skewed numbers like these, I think you get a pretty clear picture of which picture is clearly winning.

As is often the case with cosmetic polls, the choices really suck.

#1 looks like a ridiculous swimsuit​
#2 looks like a ridiculous swimsuit, except it makes Riona appear to have a dick​
#3 has no association at all with cat ears and tail, but at least it will be easier to strip off her for her first Big O scene​
#4 still has no association at all with cat ears and tail, and now she wearing Harley's colors​
Maybe DPC thinks the whole geisha girl thing would have been too predictable or cliché, and he would be right, but I think she still would have been pretty damned sexy, and certainly looked a lot better than any of these choices.

Or, he could have dressed her up as a glory hole. She could have three blue cardboard walls and a door that makes her look like a bathroom stall and cut a hole for access.

No, wait. Two holes, front and back. :devilish:

View attachment 1815946
Honestly I like the third one best, but what would be funny is since Jill is dress like Rio in the game intro just white not black Rio should dress like Jill if she was a slut

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
The Riona costume poll numbers as of this morning (see Pendrell's post for slightly higher resolutions of the pics):

View attachment 1815822

Again, these are the $10 Patreon results, and might not reflect the total percentages across all levels. But with skewed numbers like these, I think you get a pretty clear picture of which picture is clearly winning.

As is often the case with cosmetic polls, the choices really suck.

#1 looks like a ridiculous swimsuit​
#2 looks like a ridiculous swimsuit, except it makes Riona appear to have a dick​
#3 has no association at all with cat ears and tail, but at least it will be easier to strip off her for her first Big O scene​
#4 still has no association at all with cat ears and tail, and now she wearing Harley's colors​
Maybe DPC thinks the whole geisha girl thing would have been too predictable or cliché, and he would be right, but I think she still would have been pretty damned sexy, and certainly looked a lot better than any of these choices.

Or, he could have dressed her up as a glory hole. She could have three blue cardboard walls and a door that makes her look like a bathroom stall and cut a hole for access.

No, wait. Two holes, front and back. :devilish:

View attachment 1815946
unsurprising, tbh. i would have liked to see her in the one piece for variety's sake, we are gonna get her out of it anyways

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
unsurprising, tbh. i would have liked to see her in the one piece for variety's sake, we are gonna get her out of it anyways
heh
I bought his game on steam. supported him for a while on his Patreon. Made one comment to him one day and blammo Banned. Which is his prerogative I suppose.

I just noticed with the Riona pics.

Zoey is a cheap slutty poorly done caricature of Riona with more blue in her hair, trashier looking, less attractive, less good personality, definitely crack whore material........

I feel very comfortable now, to not only leave the bitch laying on the burning dorm room floor, but I will carry Derrick out instead of her!, Hell maybe his true love Wendy too!

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
It's not about reconciliation either. Maya and Quinn will never be friends. It's about making sure the HOT girls have seen so Quinn isn't untouchable. So that her hard shell can be broken. :unsure:

That's what Maya accomplished with the slap. (y)
Unintentionally.

Even if we assume the slap did in fact achieve that she had no idea Quinn was thought of as "untouchable". She didn't know the full ins and outs of what Quinn does and what girls did what for whom. You can't call her some mastermind fit for leadership because she "made god bleed" when she had no idea what her slap would potentially cause others to think.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She can open an Only Fans :WeSmart:
I would probably just "pirated" that content too. :ROFLMAO:.
Unless I'm the one who helping her making OF, in that case its a 50-50 split of her income :devilish::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1815822

This is really a horrible news, I'm so glad, no Main girl outfit is determined by patreon. But hopefully rio is just gonna try the black and red, and decide to go with 1 or 3 instead. :ROFLMAO::devilish:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
18.6 GB for 2 SEASONS?
That's incredible, is there ANY VN or adult game that can be comparable?!
BUT we all know WHY it's so large don't we, the animations are what we ALL came here for, which are just amazing!
I am SO glad you have a MEGA link to download from, or this would have taken 3 days to download, even on my top-end NvME drive!

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I am SO glad you have a MEGA link to download from, or this would have taken 3 days to download, even on my top-end NvME drive!
A modern 2.5" 5400 RPM drive should be able to hit 100 MB/s write speed. WD Black series 3.5" drives can attain speeds over 200 MB/s. Standard SATA 6 connections can move roughly 600 MB/s data (this includes the error correction and clock bits).

Gigabit internet service, if running at maximum throughput, would only be 128 MB/s. Even the slowest of NVMe drives well exceeds any download write limitations you might otherwise be worried about, fear not.

If you want to get the game even faster than the mega link, you should look for the full torrent. ;)
(related: Man, do I miss NOPY again)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
A modern 2.5" 5400 RPM drive should be able to hit 100 MB/s write speed. WD Black series 3.5" drives can attain speeds over 200 MB/s. Standard SATA 6 connections can move roughly 600 MB/s data (this includes the error correction and clock bits).

Gigabit internet service, if running at maximum throughput, would only be 128 MB/s. Even the slowest of NVMe drives well exceeds any download write limitations you might otherwise be worried about, fear not.

If you want to get the game even faster than the mega link, you should look for the full torrent. ;)
(related: Man, do I miss NOPY again)
NOPY and King SomboSteel, forever in our hearts.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes