sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Sally is not a lolita, neither by her age nor by her behavior. I am grateful to Dr PinkCake for not promoting this kind of borderline content.
And I never wrote lolita... and put up a pic to help which meaning it bears... sooo nevermind ;) :KEK:

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Hold on there, Tex. Are we talking about the proper ending of Season 8, or the spin-off show they tried to pass off as Season 9? That's a very important distinction.
Scrubs 'season 9' doesn't exist. Everyone knows that. It ended beautifully with 8. *Puts fingers in ears, repeating 'la, la, la'*

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
How do you know that the game requires 1 year BaDIK time? I haven't read that from DPC personally yet.:rolleyes:

Sarah and Ashley are also in the Gender Studies program. Also, several HOTs have inquired about Maya's well-being and apologized to her.:D(y)

The game definitely tells me that there is no other alternative for Sage if she wants to get the HOTs on healthy feet. When Sage realizes all that Quinn has done, Maya is the only real choice. I could see another HOT girl like Heather or Elena staying at B&R a little longer than Sage so that she can become President after Sage and Maya can become Vice President. But to repair the damage done by Quinn, there is no way around Maya.:unsure:
I don't know if Maya will become president of HOT, for the moment, the "bomb" has not exploded. The potential for Stephen's drug scandal is quite high, so who knows if BR will continue to exist in the future.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I think that's more like a personality "Setting " for Zoey, and nothing more. You can skip the whole Interlude after you played once for future. But you have to decide, about Zoey "personality"

A, She is more calmer, the "Bigger person"
B, She is more of a Vengeful "Bitch"

And this determine what kind of Person will be in future
Agreed. The choices you make in interlude will be integral to the story. Whether you choose Zoe to be a DIK or CHICK, be a bigger person or revengeful. It would play a lot in the coming episodes. I can't see why people hate the interlude, when the backstory of Zoe IMHO is really important. DPC, heck any other writer, wouldn't throw a plot point like this to us for nothing.
Don't get me wrong, I kind of got the feeling of being uninterested here and there while playing the interlude, not because I don't care about Zoe yet, but because I am more emotionally invested already to what's happening around Tremolo. Speaking of caring about Zoe, I liked the plot of her being home-blind. When she realized she has home-blindness in the train, that spoke a lot to me. Not realizing before that Tremolo is really important to her and that maybe she loved him. That's a good story-beat IMHO.

When playing the DIK and CHICK variation of Zoe, I liked her more as a CHICK. She was more compassionate to people and it would really compliment the story-beat of home-blindness.
IDK why this game is called Being a DIK, when in more ways when a being a CHICK the game rewards you more. (Being able to be on all 5 MGs path more or less, you get more RP, etc.)

No, because most if not all of the stuff in the interlude would probably still need to be created as part of Zoey's explanation on why she's back.
Agreed. We don't know what DPC has in mind but him fleshing out Zoe's story like this means she will be important moving on.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Agreed. The choices you make in interlude will be integral to the story. Whether you choose Zoe to be a DIK or CHICK, be a bigger person or revengeful. It would play a lot in the coming episodes. I can't see why people hate the interlude, when the backstory of Zoe IMHO is really important. DPC, heck any other writer, wouldn't throw a plot point like this to us for nothing.
Don't get me wrong, I kind of got the feeling of being uninterested here and there while playing the interlude, not because I don't care about Zoe yet, but because I am more emotionally invested already to what's happening around Tremolo. Speaking of caring about Zoe, I liked the plot of her being home-blind. When she realized she has home-blindness in the train, that spoke a lot to me. Not realizing before that Tremolo is really important to her and that maybe she loved him. That's a good story-beat IMHO.

When playing the DIK and CHICK variation of Zoe, I liked her more as a CHICK. She was more compassionate to people and it would really compliment the story-beat of home-blindness.
IDK why this game is called Being a DIK, when in more ways when a being a CHICK the game rewards you more. (Being able to be on all 5 MGs path more or less, you get more RP, etc.)

Agreed. We don't know what DPC has in mind but him fleshing out Zoe's story like this means she will be important moving on.
It might be important, but honestly I really don't care about Zoey at all. I am not trying to be mean spirited about this, but if someone has to be left in the burning dorm room, I vote Zoey.
Peace

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
I think the only real reason why so many people hate Interlude is the development of the ninth episode delayed on for two to three months. People are frustrated: "How dare the DPC interrupt the main story and talk about some Zoe from the MC past! I'm offended and I want the ninth episode as soon as possible!"
Just like kids:LOL:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I *think* the importance of choosing how Zoey dealt with Emma will manifest in Zoey, not in how it affected the San Diego crew directly. It will inform how she handles the MC moving on from her in Season 3, should that come to pass. A Zoey who talked Emma down will try to win the MC over by telling him how she feels and being there for him, whereas a vengeful Zoey will try to undermine her competition and seduce the MC.

I doubt this. That kind of large scale change of character could potentially mean two divergent games. Its a hard needle to thread. I expect it to be flavor, nothing more.

Also, you're right on the money with ORS, controlling both sides of the relationship, means the other person is my LEAST chosen character romantically. I don't want to bang myself (the irony as i click lefthanded...), I want to bang someone else.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Dude, you didn't have to go all-out Acting Lessons about it. Some people have traumas here. :ROFLMAO:
The universal truth is "You never go full Retard"
No one said I could not go all out AL!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It might be important, but honestly I really don't care about Zoey at all. I am not trying to be mean spirited about this, but if someone has to be left in the burning dorm room, I vote Zoey.
Peace
I have a feeling Zoey isn't returning to go back to school and live in a dorm. School is expensive and she's out of money. But if there is a burning Pink Rose...

(Not that I'm advocating for that. I'm actually intrigued to see where the addition of Zoey to the plot would lead to.)

Reactions: John Ness

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The Riona costume poll numbers as of this morning (see Pendrell's post for slightly higher resolutions of the pics):

Riona cosmetic poll.png

Again, these are the $10 Patreon results, and might not reflect the total percentages across all levels. But with skewed numbers like these, I think you get a pretty clear picture of which picture is clearly winning.

As is often the case with cosmetic polls, the choices really suck.

#1 looks like a ridiculous swimsuit​
#2 looks like a ridiculous swimsuit, except it makes Riona appear to have a dick​
#3 has no association at all with cat ears and tail, but at least it will be easier to strip off her for her first Big O scene​
#4 still has no association at all with cat ears and tail, and now she wearing Harley's colors​
Maybe DPC thinks the whole geisha girl thing would have been too predictable or cliché, and he would be right, but I think she still would have been pretty damned sexy, and certainly looked a lot better than any of these choices.

Or, he could have dressed her up as a glory hole. She could have three blue cardboard walls and a door that makes her look like a bathroom stall and cut a hole for access.

No, wait. Two holes, front and back. :devilish:

Riona costume.png

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, there's nothing quite as enjoyable as slowly winning the heart of a needle sharing smack whore by acting like a complete doormat as she treats you and your friends like shit. DPC really struck gold with Quinn.

Oh, really now? Well, I have a picture here that says otherwise...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes