ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No. That wasn't the ending. We had a whole act to slog through after that. :mad:

I doubt this. That kind of large scale change of character could potentially mean two divergent games. Its a hard needle to thread. I expect it to be flavor, nothing more.

Also, you're right on the money with ORS, controlling both sides of the relationship, means the other person is my LEAST chosen character romantically. I don't want to bang myself (the irony as i click lefthanded...), I want to bang someone else.
It only leads to a divergent game if the outcomes are wildly disparate. As we've seen, DPC is happy to keep us on rails for the big moments. My guess is Zoey *will* make another play for the MC regardless of what we do (probably late in Season 3), it's just the style of her play that will change. So effectively it will be just flavor, albeit flavor DPC spent an inordinate amount of effort setting up. We'll have to wait and see if I'm right, though.

The Riona costume poll numbers as of this morning (see Pendrell's post for slightly higher resolutions of the pics):

View attachment 1815822

Again, these are the $10 Patreon results, and might not reflect the total percentages across all levels. But with skewed numbers like these, I think you get a pretty clear picture of which picture is clearly winning.
Sigh. This is why we can't have nice things. (Though I'll give DPC a pass if the MC can at least call Riona out on having forgotten to get a costume.)

Lovely game but how can you take it this serious? MC coming of age? How? He has no other chance but to be the alpha of the whole campus right away, beating up guys that are years older and way bigger than him, f-king every single thing that moves including teachers, etc. This is not coming to age, this is f-king Rambo from day one. MC is a superhero from the beginning, there is really no path or development or any serious story whatsoever. MC can f.k about 6 or 7 girls on the day of the mansion party. This is anything BUT a realistic story. MC gets hurt? When? He never gets hurt, when he gets slapped in the face the guy gets expelled from the alphas right away. When his roommate is a jerk, we find out that he is actually gay. He always gets on top of situations, he has basically nothing to worry about, not even that the girls he is f-king might get jealous or anything.
I'm not sure what realism has to do with it. This is an XXX romantic comedy, not a prestige drama. The MC may be a superhero, but he was still a wet-behind-the-ears, largely disrespected superhero when he arrived on campus. Now he's desired by a large swathe of girls and venerated by his frat brothers, so the question turns to what he wants now that he has so much to choose from. Hence a story arc.

As for not getting hurt, I defy you to play through Episode 4 again and say the MC wasn't hurt. The guy set a national record in the 20m sulk.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
this is f-king Rambo from day one. MC is a superhero from the beginning, there is really no path or development or any serious story whatsoever. MC can f.k about 6 or 7 girls on the day of the mansion party. This is anything BUT a realistic story. MC gets hurt? When? He never gets hurt, when he gets slapped in the face the guy gets expelled from the alphas right away.
Here's the looser path :

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg

Such an alpha male, isn't he ?

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
The slap was spontaneous, so not planned and therefore not a brilliant plan by Maya. What kind of ideas do some people get?:rolleyes:

But the girls who saw it note that Quinn did nothing about it, or that there was no serious reaction from Quinn. That makes Quinn a toothless tiger and therefore vulnerable. It has weakened Quinn, and when there is blood in the water, the sharks come. It's just a matter of time.

Mona and Riona have definitely seen Maya beat Quinn. Mona leaves after probably talking to Stephen Burke. But what they discussed, we don't know. Riona is slowly but surely turning away from Quinn, as we can see in EP8. Sage has also heard about the incident and is talking to Maya and trying to get in touch with Mona. Camila is also not as attached to Quinn as she was until the end of EP6.

Yes, Lily has gotten a little closer to Quinn, but that doesn't mean anything because Lily wants drugs and Lily herself has sharp teeth that she can use to inflict gaping wounds on Quinn. Lily has shown from the beginning that she is not impressed with Quinn.

Because Sage feels connected to Maya, because Sage was the way Maya currently is, Quinn is further cornered.

Can we now assume that the slap was the catalyst for all of this? No. But the slap hastened Quinn's likely demise, and it did so without an elaborate plan.

So we agree? Why are you facepalming people who largely agree with you… my issue was you using the slap as proof she would make a good leader. Without intent all the theoretical outcomes of the slap don’t speak to her ability to lead. It was dumb luck. Unless she knew the slap would produce those results it doesn’t speak to her leadership abilities.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
As for not getting hurt, I defy you to play through Episode 4 again and say the MC wasn't hurt. The guy set a national record in the 20m sulk.
Ugh please don't remind me of this. Everytime I have to playskip through those scenes on a new playthrough, I just want to scream "SHUT UP" at MC when he goes on and on about how oh so much he's hurt. Maybe I missed something, but I don't get where that intense reaction comes from. Feel sorry for poor KRJ getting caught in the mess.

Here's the looser path :
Such an alpha male, isn't he ?
Unless you actively start fights and deliberately lose (who actually does that?), I'd argue these scenes aren't exactly loser scenes though. You can't avoid the bullying in the beginning anyway, you don't play Quinn's games, you stand up for Lily (and subsequently get hit with a bottle), you are a bigger person than Tommy and I thought the slap from Sally was rather playful, much like their DnG interactions.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
DarkKiller said:
:HideThePain::HideThePain:

But I think people must be aware of the possibility that the MC might not even end up with any of the girls, for all we know, DPC might just do an epilogue showing MC finishing college, showing how much he grew and learned with the girl that he chose but then everyone goes their own way.
Played another game and found buff-Josy!

View attachment 1817240
She is a versatile actress. A great thespian.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes