Ghost1139

May 28, 2020
This game has ruined adult games for me. DrPinkCake has created not one but two games with great writing, engaging stories, good twists and surprises, and hooked me as a player into caring about the fates of other characters. I just wanted to say thank you for such a great game, but also... WTF. What am I supposed to play while waiting for the new chapters?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This game has ruined adult games for me. DrPinkCake has created not one but two games with great writing, engaging stories, good twists and surprises, and hooked me as a player into caring about the fates of other characters. I just wanted to say thank you for such a great game, but also... WTF. What am I supposed to play while waiting for the new chapters?
1549929_raedy.gif Just a tip... :KEK:

animax84

Nov 5, 2016
Hi Guys, I am having an issue with the game.
I was still playing it the day before but now the game cannot even be opened.
I tried downloading the game again but it doesn't work.
My log.txt file also does not load anything other than the following;

Wed May 18 23:27:01 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.08s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.70s
Loading error handling took 0.30s
Loading script took 3.60s

Anyone knows how to fix it??
I just pause at start of season 8 and now i regret stopping cuz of this issue

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Hi Guys, I am having an issue with the game.
I was still playing it the day before but now the game cannot even be opened.
I tried downloading the game again but it doesn't work.
My log.txt file also does not load anything other than the following;

Wed May 18 23:27:01 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.08s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.70s
Loading error handling took 0.30s
Loading script took 3.60s

Anyone knows how to fix it??
I just pause at start of season 8 and now i regret stopping cuz of this issue
Press SHIFT+G in the game and try to select Open GL renderer. Then restart the game.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
That's not MC with Josy.

NTR is here, enjoy it, love it, embrace it.
NTR with DERRICK, I love the guy, but future DIK hats will have his torn and shriveled pecker on them. Evidence, no shirt. Motherfucker almost never wears a shirt!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I don't dispute the game creator's words that he's working on the project full time and that his computer is running nonstop to produce the scenes rendering. Especially since the game does not include all the custom renders for the top contributors.

I take this occasion to remind the torrent link for users who don't have a MEGA account (I guess the torrent download is even faster).
I only recently bought a subscription to MEGA and I am very glad I did.

Mega would allow me to download 5 GB a day and I would download the other games and VN via NOPY...sadly they could not afford to keep running since nobody supported them.

Now I can download any sized files, including this one that contains 4736 pages apparently in a fraction of the time that it would take any other torrent or frag site to do, AND on many others, there isn't a guarantee that the files would be complete OR actually finish ( I have had several drops for larger games after 9 hours of downloading!)

I finished this full download in a matter of minutes, so yeah I DO recommend getting a subscription and paying 5 whole dollars a month.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes