ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
why cant change the names in game
You cannot change the names of any other characters (e.g. Derek or Maya) but you can change the MC's name. In Episodes 1-6, click on the Bio app in the phone, then click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner and enter a new name.
Name_change_1.jpg Name_change_2.jpg
Once the MC gets his new phone in Episode 7, click on the Settings app instead.
Name_change_ep7_1.jpg

In both cases, the name change will be reverted if you scroll the dialog back past the point at which you changed it, so it's best to skip through several lines of dialog after you make the change just to be sure you don't accidentally back out of it.

Aaron Kent

Oct 14, 2018
To those who have access to the Dev's patreon page, can tell me when he plans to release season 3? I'm getting slightly impatient even though I'm replaying the game for a 3rd time.

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
To those who have access to the Dev's patreon page, can tell me when he plans to release season 3? I'm getting slightly impatient even though I'm replaying the game for a 3rd time.
Season 3 is the interlude (already out) and the next 4 episodes, which will come out periodically over the next 2+ years at his current rate of production.

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Season 3 is the interlude (already out) and the next 4 episodes, which will come out periodically over the next 2+ years at his current rate of production.
Wouldn't be surprised if it gets completed ( S3 ) in 2025 ! ;) :ROFLMAO:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Ep9, should come out up to 11 months after Ep8. As some of the numbers people here see more routine reports we will have a better idea.

Reactions: wolfpackjac3

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
It's Valeria from Intertwined.

I can't count the number of times I could have posted to other threads, "I'm here only because someone posted a pic in the Being a DIK thread."

She is a versatile actress. A great thespian.

Nominate her for a VAG.

why cant change the names in game
You cannot change the names of any other characters (e.g. Derek or Maya) but you can change the MC's name. In Episodes 1-6, click on the Bio app in the phone, then click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner and enter a new name.
View attachment 1817421 View attachment 1817422
Once the MC gets his new phone in Episode 7, click on the Settings app instead.
View attachment 1817423

In both cases, the name change will be reverted if you scroll the dialog back past the point at which you changed it, so it's best to skip through several lines of dialog after you make the change just to be sure you don't accidentally back out of it.

Another option is changing the Pet Names:

Maya.png

Riona.png

Sage.png

Jill.png

Tybalt.png

Bella.png

Last edited:

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021
Okay, how do I download mega files bigger than 1gb? Or is there no heaven for me?
If you have a PC use megabasterd app. Daily download limit is 3gb ( I think ). There is a video tutorial available on youtube to crack the daily download limit. Do that to download files bigger than 3gb

• Red Heart
Reactions: HowlHeart
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes