jawz

Jul 9, 2020
In ep7, we get a scene with Josy in the backyard during the HOTs party. Anyone know what song is playing?

Shazam can't find it, and the code lists it as "music/ep7/licensed_music/track52.mp3" but I can't find it in the files.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Half of my dream, Josy as a Pink Rose girl (the other half is Maya as well). So beautifull, so hot, so perfect, so everything :love:

It's just a pity that this is just a preview from a set of special renders, and not a preview from the game.
I get you, brother!

:unsure:
New She-Hulk looks like a slightly less goblinoid/raccoonish Jill with trimmed eyebrows...and without the viscous mini chiclet teeth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The CGI in this trailer was awfull. But never again compare my waifu Tatiana Maslany with Jill.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
My (and of course the most authoritative) top of the best songs of the game. If anyone tries to argue with me, it is obvious that he does not have not only taste, but also a musical ear.
1. Night at Pub (EP 6) We can't slow down by Origami Pigeon

Pink added this song during the credits, so that's saying a lot. She is dynamic and at the same time calm, melancholic with excellent female vocals.

2. Sleeping with Josy (EP 7) Doo Dah Music - Mayday

In my opinion, this is the best scene in the game. Perfectly matched music that creates an atmosphere of separation of lovers and excellent editing from DPC.

3. Help with cleaning (EP6) Adventure - Dark Moloko

I don't remember how many times I listened to it. I just like her. She is especially good when Bella comes to MС to help.

Bonus: The worst song and scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Hey guys,

Do you know if there is a possibility to accept Lily's offer (to form a duet) so far as of Episode 8 or if it's not yet implemented?

I finished a playthrough where I didn't chose her at the Pink Rose (replacing Tommy) and I know it makes me miss a scene, but as per the fan walkthrough, I'm apparently missing a few messages through the phone, can someone tell me if it's important stuff or not (or we don't know yet)?

I don't have the time right now to do another playthrough where I select Lily and yet another playthrough where I select Sandy, so I'd appreciate if you guys could tell me if it's worth replaying.

Thanks a lot! :)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Hey guys,

Do you know if there is a possibility to accept Lily's offer (to form a duet) so far as of Episode 8 or if it's not yet implemented?

I finished a playthrough where I didn't chose her at the Pink Rose (replacing Tommy) and I know it makes me miss a scene, but as per the fan walkthrough, I'm apparently missing a few messages through the phone, can someone tell me if it's important stuff or not (or we don't know yet)?

I don't have the time right now to do another playthrough where I select Lily and yet another playthrough where I select Sandy, so I'd appreciate if you guys could tell me if it's worth replaying.

Nothing in the game as of yet, the MC automatically keeps rejecting her offers and says he will think about it, or something along those lines.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hey guys,

MC didn't answer directly yet Lily's offer even if you pick her in ep.8.

Personaly, i think is better pick Lily in that moment. Her entire scene is great, not only the sex but the build-up. And even if we pick Lily, queen Nicole still texted us, so we didn't lose anything

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Huh, i never knew this scene existed where M&J helps MC clean up his room instead of Bella. Ive never done a "solo" (or similar enough) route for any of the LIs. Now im mildly curious, about other variations of scenes and what else golden nuggets of content can be found. Thank you.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Hey guys,

Not yet implemented. The messages aren't that important. The scene however is very nice imo and one of my fav lewd scenes. From how I felt, IF there is ever some sort of MC/Lily duo path, choosing Lily in Ep. 8 will probably be required to unlock the path. That's my guess at least.
So if you like Lily, have some time and want to be prepared for the future, make another playthrough.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks to all of you who responded! Really appreciate it! :)

Based on your response, I might replay afterall, just for the fact that if we select Lily, Nicole texts MC anyway, I didn't know that.

Thanks everyone!

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Huh, i never knew this scene existed where M&J helps MC clean up his room instead of Bella. Ive never done a "solo" (or similar enough) route for any of the LIs. Now im mildly curious, about other variations of scenes and what else golden nuggets of content can be found. Thank you.
1. Nobody helps. Not being on Isabella or Maya + Josy path.
2. Maya and Josy help. Need to have lunch with them and reject Isabella's help before (can't reject if you're on her path already)
3. Isabella's help :BootyTime: . Overcomes all above by simply being on her path.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I just had a nightmare:cry::cry::cry:

the free roam of the dorm party without the shortcuts to go from room to room.....:oops::oops::oops::oops:

I think I would still be there clicking on random arrows:eek:
I still move that way most of the time. :LOL:.
I really enjoyed when the Mansion was finished, I had to experience it myself as I was wandering around I even checked out the bathrooms. :ROFLMAO:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
My (and of course the most authoritative) top of the best songs of the game. If anyone tries to argue with me, it is obvious that he does not have not only taste, but also a musical ear.
1. Night at Pub (EP 6) We can't slow down by Origami Pigeon

Pink added this song during the credits, so that's saying a lot. She is dynamic and at the same time calm, melancholic with excellent female vocals.

2. Sleeping with Josy (EP 7) Doo Dah Music - Mayday

In my opinion, this is the best scene in the game. Perfectly matched music that creates an atmosphere of separation of lovers and excellent editing from DPC.

I don't remember how many times I listened to it. I just like her. She is especially good when Bella comes to MС to help.

Bonus: The worst song and scene
It's hard to choose a top 3 since there are so many good songs. DPC did one hell of a job finding and matching them with the specific scenes which made them have so much more impact.
This Tremolo user on Youtube made a playlist with a songs ingame and updated it with the interlude few weeks back and i'm glad he took the time for it. If you're looking for a specific song just scroll through his list and you find it along with the scene.

If i had to pick some, which is allmost impossible for me, it would be...

Let's dance Jojo!

Not only the song but also the scene, damn the looks Josy gives you :love:

Date with Jill

Good song which i think fits with the scene.

Bella helping clean up

Damn, the lyrics just fit the whole relation with Bella...

Jill :love:

I know, i know, but i'm a huge fan of Jill and this song together with the passion and love.... phew. Was worth the waiting.

And best part of all is, most of the music DPC is using i never heard of. Now when i hear a song from Badik i just see the scene in my head :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I still move that way most of the time. :LOL:.
I really enjoyed when the Mansion was finished, I had to experience it myself as I was wandering around I even checked out the bathrooms. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: actually only during the repair minigame did I feel like walking around the old way, also to see the correspondence between map and repairs and what I then saw directly

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes