Apr 25, 2022
You cannot change the names of any other characters (e.g. Derek or Maya) but you can change the MC's name. In Episodes 1-6, click on the Bio app in the phone, then click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner and enter a new name.
View attachment 1817421 View attachment 1817422
Once the MC gets his new phone in Episode 7, click on the Settings app instead.
View attachment 1817423

In both cases, the name change will be reverted if you scroll the dialog back past the point at which you changed it, so it's best to skip through several lines of dialog after you make the change just to be sure you don't accidentally back out of it.
oh now i see in epi 7 thanks

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
1. Nobody helps. Not being on Isabella or Maya + Josy path.
2. Maya and Josy help. Need to have lunch with them and reject Isabella's help before (can't reject if you're on her path already)
3. Isabella's help :BootyTime: . Overcomes all above by simply being on her path.
It's quite strange that you can't refuse Bella and invite Josy and Maya. But apparently Pink thought that the cleaning scene was key for Bella, as she admits to herself and to him that Tremolo attracts her.

By the way, if you did the cleaning with Bella, and then arranged a date for Josy and Maya, Maya says she was already in the Tremolo room. But when?
Apparently it is implied that when they were cleaning, but Pink forgot about it.:FacePalm: Bella's cleaning blocks the cleaning with Josie and Maya.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
By the way, if you did the cleaning with Bella, and then arranged a date for Josy and Maya, Maya says she was already in the Tremolo room. But when?
Apparently it is implied that when they were cleaning, but Pink forgot about it.:FacePalm: Bella's cleaning blocks the cleaning with Josie and Maya.
episode 4 end, although it wasn't his room yet

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
episode 4 end, although it wasn't his room yet
If I remember correctly, Maya said during a date with Josie that the Tremolo room works magic and wonderful things happen to them. I thought she was talking about cleaning when they were having fun together. It's strange that she remembers what the Tremolo room looked like in the past.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
If I remember correctly, Maya said during a date with Josie that the Tremolo room works magic and wonderful things happen to them. I thought she was talking about cleaning when they were having fun together. It's strange that she remembers what the Tremolo room looked like in the past.
No, it was more when they made the choice to be a throuple. That event is much more signigicant.
it happened in the library which is now the MC's room

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
How do I start a new game?! Sorry for dumb question but I cant find it. Not continue and not import. Do I need season 2 first cos I have nothing to import?
You mean restart the interlude?
not from scratch. the interlude is essentially in the middle of the story.
you can only continue from a save, whether it's load or import.
to restart from scratch, you have to restart from the start -- episode 1.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
My favourite song, that I liked the most when I first heard it, is actually during the HOT's ceremony. Sounds like something I would listen to outside of the game as well and fits the whole ceremony moment very nicely.

Other favs the already mentioned Diverse Music - Love and Kensington Studios - Time to rise. Granted I never did a Bella or M&J run, so I probably missed some gems haha.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
At the end of EP4 Josy and Maya were in the destroyed library with the MC and wonderful things happened.

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
Since everyone was encouraged to say which songs they like, I'll do the same (I don't know how to put those boxes, so I'll just put the links).

Let's start with Quinn's song

Chill Study - A Beautiful Syndrome
( )
This song was practically playing in my head 24/7, even though it was later used by Jade.... (besides of course Time to rise and the song Riding On Moonlight)

Bex - You Never Met No One Like Me
( )
Interlude song. Even Zoey is new so it's normal that some people don't like it, regardless of that, the interlude has songs of very high quality (Zoey is cool, I just had to say that fact).

Tangerine - So Easy
( )
Simply Maya :love:

John Lowell Anderson- In The Morning Light
( )
Scene of caring for Sage + that sort of melancholy tranquility, it's perfect. The song has that similar theme to Just peachy.

Chukura - Lonely
( )
By the way the creator, commented on the use of the song in the game.

Bonus
Diverse Music - Love Nicole:love:
( )
Lovin' Loud by Wolves
( )
Fugu Vibes - Kickflip
( )
Ferrari Tzar - Power of Suggestion
( )
Colin Fraser - Find Your Way
( )
Grace Mesa - Like We Do It
( )

I would add more, but I think that's enough.

I know this sounds a bit exaggerated, but the level of music choice, in my opinion, is at the level of a triple A or a Hollywood movie. There are some very good songs in video games, such as Max payne 3 HEALTH-TEARS or Far cry 3 M.I.A. - Paper Planes. But the interesting thing about this is that it's pure indie music, which gets much better with each episode. AVN have made me discover very good music that I wouldn't have known if I hadn't searched for "Milf City" one day.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Since everyone was encouraged to say which songs they like, I'll do the same (I don't know how to put those boxes, so I'll just put the links).

Let's start with Quinn's song

Chill Study - A Beautiful Syndrome
( )
This song was practically playing in my head 24/7, even though it was later used by Jade.... (besides of course Time to rise and the song Riding On Moonlight)

Bex - You Never Met No One Like Me
( )
Interlude song. Even Zoey is new so it's normal that some people don't like it, regardless of that, the interlude has songs of very high quality (Zoey is cool, I just had to say that fact).

Tangerine - So Easy
( )
Simply Maya :love:

John Lowell Anderson- In The Morning Light
( )
Scene of caring for Sage + that sort of melancholy tranquility, it's perfect. The song has that similar theme to Just peachy.

Chukura - Lonely
( )
By the way the creator, commented on the use of the song in the game.

Bonus
Diverse Music - Love Nicole:love:
( )
Lovin' Loud by Wolves
( )
Fugu Vibes - Kickflip
( )
Ferrari Tzar - Power of Suggestion
( )
Colin Fraser - Find Your Way
( )
Grace Mesa - Like We Do It
( )

I would add more, but I think that's enough.

I know this sounds a bit exaggerated, but the level of music choice, in my opinion, is at the level of a triple A or a Hollywood movie. There are some very good songs in video games, such as Max payne 3 HEALTH-TEARS or Far cry 3 M.I.A. - Paper Planes. But the interesting thing about this is that it's pure indie music, which gets much better with each episode. AVN have made me discover very good music that I wouldn't have known if I hadn't searched for "Milf City" one day.
Noticed a few Interlude songs among yours. Some of them are really good.
Bex - You Never Met No One Like Me is the best one together with

The way home, when Zoey finally realised what she truly feels for MC together with the whole scene it's just goosebumps all over.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
To this day, that night still remains the best moment of the trouple
An incredible scene. Josy demonstrated her hurt before that of messing up and not being able to be with MC, but before this scene the hurt Maya showed was significant. Maya isn't my absolute fave L.I. but (minus justifiable criticism of how the annoying scholarship issues) she is good to keep happy, as any other result is kinda sad. How this branch unfolded was amazing, and interesting as they all 3 are made for each other.

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
Speaking of interlude. I'm a little surprised that Zoey hasn't had sex with anyone during those months in San Diego. She looks like a girl with an open mind and in all this time she has not found a single partner. It would add more drama to the plot, for example, if she became a sex friend with that orange guy (I don’t remember the name) that Emma bitch was jealous of her. It would have connected her more to the San Diego characters and added plot twists in the future. In the current situation, the appearance of these characters in the future does not make sense.
I am not a hater of the interlude, I rate it 4/5 as introducing a new important character and defining her personality (DIK or CHICK Zoe). But I think it could be better.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Speaking of interlude. I'm a little surprised that Zoey hasn't had sex with anyone during those months in San Diego. She looks like a girl with an open mind and in all this time she has not found a single partner. It would add more drama to the plot, for example, if she became a sex friend with that orange guy (I don’t remember the name) that Emma bitch was jealous of her. It would have connected her more to the San Diego characters and added plot twists in the future. In the current situation, the appearance of these characters in the future does not make sense.
I am not a hater of the interlude, I rate it 4/5 as introducing a new important character and defining her personality (DIK or CHICK Zoe). But I think it could be better.
Not if an Author likes money and peace of mind and thats the last I'll say on that topic :)

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Well, there is a little plot twist in interlude.
When MC talks with Isabella about Zoey he assumes she's got a new boyfriend cuz of cluck he saw. But later we get to know it was just Emma's tantrum. We know it but not the MC so a little drama ahead :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDude

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Well, there is a little plot twist in interlude.
When MC talks with Isabella about Zoey he assumes she's got a new boyfriend cuz of cluck he saw. But later we get to know it was just Emma's tantrum. We know it but not the MC so a little drama ahead :KEK:
Well, not my MC..... priorities and all that. :p

bellbi.JPG

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Youre so right it was weird that she didnt at least experiment with someone, a small date and kiss would have been enough for her character to feel that this new thing wasnt what she wanted and that it was in fact the MC that mattered. That it didnt happen really weakened the story imo and youre not the first to mention it. Sadly its exactly for the reason what d3philer said, any hint of a significant girl to the Fuckface being together with someone is prohibited, so many patrons couldnt handle that and be screaming NTR. If this was a movie, or a book or any other media she would have met someone and that is a fact. It really stands out because its so manufactured.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's a shame but of course if a girl can fuck another and we can see it all the girls should do it too but that would annoy those who feel identified with the MC of this game

Reactions: lipe2410
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes