Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I might add that it is even very likely that the love interests that have not been selected by the player remain single so as not to frustrate people's sensibilities.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So, for the Quinn lovers...
Do you really think she is not sucking and fucking for tuition and or cash and or drugs?
Nicole?
Fuck all the Restaurant girls, which may not be super significant but they are.
Zoey is a non interest for me, but not due to her fucking others.
But seriously. I am not into the whole sharing thing as a kink, but if people's little fantasy can not stand a little bit of the girls getting action if our MC is not going for it, is ridiculous.
Just saying.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Do you really think she is not sucking and fucking for tuition and or cash and or drugs?
Nicole?
But seriously. I am not into the whole sharing thing as a kink, but if people's little fantasy can not stand a little bit of the girls getting action if our MC is not going for it, is ridiculous.
Just saying.
Quinn has had sex before for sure, but no I don't think she's currently fucking dudes for tuition and drugs. She runs the whole shit.

Reactions: Walter Victor

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Nicole?
Just saying.
Of course she fucked. She quickly agrees to anal, but she has never sucked a man's penis (a trick from Pink to make the player feel special in the eyes of a fallen woman). I'm sure she's only fucking with Tremolo right now. She is now more of a pimp and organizer than a prostitute. What not to say about Rio and Camilla, who obviously regularly fuck with everyone.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Speaking of interlude. I'm a little surprised that Zoey hasn't had sex with anyone during those months in San Diego. She looks like a girl with an open mind and in all this time she has not found a single partner. It would add more drama to the plot, for example, if she became a sex friend with that orange guy (I don’t remember the name) that Emma bitch was jealous of her. It would have connected her more to the San Diego characters and added plot twists in the future. In the current situation, the appearance of these characters in the future does not make sense.
I am not a hater of the interlude, I rate it 4/5 as introducing a new important character and defining her personality (DIK or CHICK Zoe). But I think it could be better.
I'm of the opposite opinion. By this point in the story every fuckable girl wants a piece of MC. A Zoey that has been sleeping around would make her just another side girl in the waiting line for MC's cock.

On the other hand, a Zoey that hasn't been sleeping around brings a very dramatic contrast to MC's experience at the college. It would make MC realize that the two of them had a much stronger and meaningful bond that he realized, instantly elevating her to main LI potential.

Also, if Zoey has been sleeping with Bret, it makes Emma's jealousy and anger justified. It'd also give MC another reason to move on.

Lastly, it's not sex that makes Zoey connected to the San Diego characters. It's the friendship and feelings they've developed that connects them. It's obvious that Bret has feelings for Zoey. If he's going to come chasing after Zoey, he'll come, whether they have had sex or not.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I think most people don't understand what exactly the NTR/cuckold genre is. Zoe and MC are not a couple at the time of the events of the game and they have no obligations to each other.
I see that in the games of the DPC there is not even a hint of female cheating in relation to the MC, for him this is a taboo.
And yet it would not be a cheating
You completely forgot that in AL, the entire reason MC was initially single was a cheating ex-gf didn't you? There was even dialogs in which she shouted at MC that cheating was intended to light a fire under MC. So while it was not a graphic on-screen cheating, it's definitely in at least one of his stories.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I'm of the opposite opinion. By this point in the story every fuckable girl wants a piece of MC. A Zoey that has been sleeping around would make her just another side girl in the waiting line for MC's cock.

On the other hand, a Zoey that hasn't been sleeping around brings a very dramatic contrast to MC's experience at the college. It would make MC realize that the two of them had a much stronger and meaningful bond that he realized, instantly elevating her to main LI potential.

Also, if Zoey has been sleeping with Bret, it makes Emma's jealousy and anger justified. It'd also give MC another reason to move on.

Lastly, it's not sex that makes Zoey connected to the San Diego characters. It's the friendship and feelings they've developed that connects them. It's obvious that Bret has feelings for Zoey. If he's going to come chasing after Zoey, he'll come, whether they have had sex or not.
I hope he does. (Bret)
Zoey needlessly overly complicates an already ridiculously overly complicated map of love interests.

If she is going to seriously make a play, she should pretty much Win by virtue of the accumulated history and shit.

If she is not, then let her move on.

Love interest paring down is going to happen. IS happening. Adding Zoey was in my mind really kind of something that detracts from everything else. Plus I don't like her...
Peace

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Nicole?
Just saying.
You're quite right, although DPC is not likely to ever show it. He is smart enough to know, as others have stated above, the patrons would flip the fuck out if their waifu is shown rubbing up on some other male. Even if they temporarily reject said waifu in a playthrough to unlock some other LI's content, they couldn't bear the thought of it still being in game. You see those reactions all of the time.

It is ridiculous though when you think about it. Take Sage for example, if she is rejected by MC there is no way she wouldn't immediately hook up with some other stunt cock. Bella and Jill I can understand because they are both reluctant lovers. M&J already have each other so no issue there either...and a lot of people want to see the lez stuff.

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
any hint of a significant girl to the Fuckface being together with someone is prohibited, so many patrons couldnt handle that and be screaming NTR.
Sarah, Mel, Camila and Riona are literally prostitutes. Doesn't that embarrass you/patrons? If it wasn't shown graphically, then it didn't happen? :Kappa:
Did someone revolt? I don't think so, it's so stupid.
I might add that it is even very likely that the love interests that have not been selected by the player remain single so as not to frustrate people's sensibilities.
Are you familiar with DPC`s previous work? Short answer: Liam/Rena.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
You're quite right, although DPC is not likely to ever show it. He is smart enough to know, as others have stated above, the patrons would flip the fuck out if their waifu is shown rubbing up on some other male. Even if they temporarily reject said waifu in a playthrough to unlock some other LI's content, they couldn't bear the thought of it still being in game. You see those reactions all of the time.

It is ridiculous though when you think about it. Take Sage for example, if she is rejected by MC there is no way she wouldn't immediately hook up with some other stunt cock. Bella and Jill I can understand because they are both reluctant lovers. M&J already have each other so no issue there either...and a lot of people want to see the lez stuff.
I am pretty sure my LI, Elena, isn't fucking anyone other than me, that's for sure.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I am pretty sure my LI, Elena, isn't fucking anyone other than me, that's for sure.
Elena? She's not an LI. Stealing another man's girl is fair game in all AVNs. Patrons don't care that women are already in relationships at start of game. In fact, cucking another character is a preferred kink by many. But hey, I don't make the rules, I just observe them.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I hope he does. (Bret)
Zoey needlessly overly complicates an already ridiculously overly complicated map of love interests.

If she is going to seriously make a play, she should pretty much Win by virtue of the accumulated history and shit.

If she is not, then let her move on.

Love interest paring down is going to happen. IS happening. Adding Zoey was in my mind really kind of something that detracts from everything else. Plus I don't like her...
Peace
I can see why you'd feel that way if you don't like Zoey. And that's perfectly cool with me. I don't think I'd pick Zoey over my preferred LI neither.

But from a more objective perspective, the paring down has ALREADY started when you had to choose near the end of Episode 8. If you have chosen one of the main LI routes, any future sex with others make MC a cheater and break the chosen relationship. In other words, you are pretty much locked in to a path if you want a happy ending. But bringing Zoey back in at this point is a way to re-inject a valid choice back - to go with the new LI or go back to the puppy love?

Reactions: Walter Victor

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Of course, Pink will avoid NTR from other girls as much as he can. My main theory is that we will have a lesbian ending of the former main girls or they will remain single until the end of the game (but perhaps in the epilogue it will be mentioned that they have a husband/ children).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sarah, Mel, Camila and Riona are literally prostitutes. Doesn't that embarrass you/patrons? If it wasn't shown graphically, then it didn't happen? :Kappa:
Did someone revolt? I don't think so, it's so stupid.

Are you familiar with DPC`s previous work? Short answer: Liam/Rena.
Liam to score with Rena has to obtain an indirect and after a direct permission....

Otherwise Rena will disappear...

Reactions: Ilhares

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Everytime I look at the last messages here people are always being annoying. Bad talking zoey and talking about NTR. Guys want to have all the girls for themselves, build an harem, but want girls to not fuck anyone else. lol. I mean, only because you enjoy living on your fantasy world doesn't mean everyone else does. If someday DPC writes that my girl Arieth is fucking other dudes, it is just how it is, specially if I am not on her path. She has to fuck too, why do I care? I am not playing a Saint game.

My LI Quinn, can fuck whoever she wants if she doesn't have a serious relationship with me or isn't in love with me.
Zoey is a must to have character on the next updates because she will become my MAIN LI once she arrives.
I have been waiting for a girl to fill in the spot of Main LI and she is the perfect girl. SHe is part of the story since episode 2, I loved to get to know her, and as my first love, she has everything I want in a main LI. DPC couldn't have wrote her better. SHe is just perfect.

SO stop crying about whatever he writes or will write in the future because there are a lot of people who is loving it.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Everytime I look at the last messages here people are always being annoying. Bad talking zoey and talking about NTR. Guys want to have all the girls for themselves, build an harem, but want girls to not fuck anyone else. lol. I mean, only because you enjoy living on your fantasy world doesn't mean everyone else does. If someday DPC writes that my girl Arieth is fucking other dudes, it is just how it is, specially if I am not on her path. She has to fuck too, why do I care? I am not playing a Saint game.

My LI Quinn, can fuck whoever she wants if she doesn't have a serious relationship with me or isn't in love with me.
Zoey is a must to have character on the next updates because she will become my MAIN LI once she arrives.
I have been waiting for a girl to fill in the spot of Main LI and she is the perfect girl. SHe is part of the story since episode 2, I loved to get to know her, and as my first love, she has everything I want in a main LI. DPC couldn't have wrote her better. SHe is just perfect.

SO stop crying about whatever he writes or will write in the future because there are a lot of people who is loving it.
No one is crying here. Most of the active users here are in favor of a realistic representation of relationships in the game. But, unfortunately, the snowflakes of discord are against it.
They are so against that the player who is on the path of Josie and Maya's friendship has not seen their lesbian sex.
Sage hasn't fucked Chad probably since the beginning of their relationship.
Jill is a virgin.
Bella hasn't fucked in the last three years.
Maya is a virgin.
Josie probably only had one drunken sex at school, but was a lesbian most of the time.
Quinn has never sucked a man's cock (because Tremolo is special). Rio said that she had never cummed and probably would cum for the first time from a Tremolo dick. Camilla thinks that MC is incredibly hot. Probably for other girls, MC is also special, despite the fact that it's just sex.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
I never understood the hate for Zoey either... I even dare saying I expected the Interlude to be longer than it was and I am already hooked to see the mess MC will be in when they reunite. What will be Zoey reaction to MC fucking every girl in town while she was truthful to herself that she doesn't feel what she feels for MC with anybody else.

Can't wait for S3 Ep9

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Elena? She's not an LI. Stealing another man's girl is fair game in all AVNs. Patrons don't care that women are already in relationships at start of game. In fact, cucking another character is a preferred kink by many. But hey, I don't make the rules, I just observe them.
I am pretty sure the reason why I didn't fuck her yet (with John watching or not) or even was involved in a 3 some with her and John boy with us both fucking her is because of some annoying people who are afraid of other people's dicks.
I wouldn't mind even if someday I'd get into the hot's house and found Riona or Quinn fucking someone else. it is not like I am in a serious relationship with any of them.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes