Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
What happened in episode 7, if you don't mind me asking? :unsure:
Several reasons, but the top two are: transition from a perfect DIK side LI to what she is today..Jill 2.0 bookworm (she actually chides MC in ep. 1 for being a bookworm and not a partier) and also the rebound guy stuff. That entire scene pissed me off. Rebound guy MC walking out on Sage who was in 100% ginger fuck mode after being out with sickness in ep. 6. I know MC is dumb, but walking out on Sage during her long-awaited return from the sexual dead? That is next level.

I've said before, something happened to Sage after she woke up from her coma. All of a sudden she ditches her old personality and picks up a new Jill conscience and cares more for barely known people like Maya whom she didn't give two shits about pre-coma. From coma point forward Sage is a phoenix risen from the ashes of a wonderfully devilish sex kitten and has become this new Ginger-Jillgoblinoid hybrid. Or maybe a better example would be Superman 2 Sage going into chamber and giving up powers to become permanent clark Kent (s2 Sage). :rolleyes: Unless there is a metaphorical follow-up scene where re-powered SuperSage crushes General Zoya's hand and tosses her down the chasm, then :cautious:

Maybe this will cheer you up.

View attachment 1829946

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't blame you for your affection for the gingers, though. I prefer black hair or dark brunettes in real life, but still, nothing catches my eye quite like a gorgeous redhead. Maybe it's because a beautiful woman with blonde or dark hair is just common.
:eek:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Several reasons, but the top two are: transition from a perfect DIK side LI to what she is today..Jill 2.0 bookworm (she actually chides MC in ep. 1 for being a bookworm and not a partier) and also the rebound guy stuff. That entire scene pissed me off. Rebound guy MC walking out on Sage who was in 100% ginger fuck mode after being out with sickness in ep. 6. I know MC is dumb, but walking out on Sage during her long-awaited return from the sexual dead? That is next level.

I've said before, something happened to Sage after she woke up from her coma. All of a sudden she ditches her old personality and picks up a new Jill conscience and cares more for barely known people like Maya whom she didn't give two shits about pre-coma. From coma point forward Sage is a phoenix risen from the ashes of a wonderfully devilish sex kitten and has become this new Ginger-Jillgoblinoid hybrid. Or maybe a better example would be Superman 2 Sage going into chamber and giving up powers to become permanent clark Kent (s2 Sage). :rolleyes: Unless there is a metaphorical follow-up scene where re-powered SuperSage crushes General Zoya's hand and tosses her down the chasm, then :cautious:

:eek:

My friend I see and feel your pain

But I hope that the old wild Sage will return. Sage agreed to a crazy threesome with Quinn, Sage made it clear that she was ready for anal in the next series and that she was ready to continue sharing Tremolo with other girls. Sage has kept her rebellious spirit. I don't believe that she, like the romantic goblin Jill, will invite MС to feed the horses in the meadow.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yep. As I said before, I've seen Jill customs where she has less jaw and cheeks, and an overall smaller head. She looked great even when smiling on those renders.

DPC's version of Jill, appearance-wise, leaves so much to be desired. And this is coming from a Jill fan too.
The biggest problem is that he keeps playing with the body sliders (probably to avoid weird positioning, animations and renders) during different scenes that it leads to shocking results. He does the same thing with Bella, but it's significantly more noticeable with Jill.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The biggest problem is that he keeps playing with the body sliders (probably to avoid weird positioning, animations and renders) during different scenes that it leads to shocking results. He does the same thing with Bella, but it's significantly more noticeable with Jill.
Exactly, I wish he would cool it with those sliders;. Even our little spinner Sally is not immune from DPC slider addiction. She is completely slim in early scenes and by dorm party she is sporting a dumper so large you could balance a plate on it. Jill gets it hard from the slider and Bella's boob size change from scene to scene. And look at Zoey. She is practically a stick in this scene below (almost looks trans). By Interlude, she is curvier than Cammy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

Not to argue or anything. I completely understand your frustration from your point of view. From being a DIK side LI to borderline DIK-neutral.
Rebound guy, completely agree, DPC just included this BS so that her relationship with the MC would take a pause(?), so that when crossroads arrive, it is timed with other LIs as Sage-MC relationship is the one that is fully developed much earlier way more than the others.

I disagree about her picking up a new personality after her flu. I think she has been who"ve she has always been. She have always been caring and smart from the start. Episode 1, I agree she looked like the typical clichéd popular party girl who is addicted to sex. Episodes 2-4 though, you see glimpses of her being a great leader and that someone who worries about her sorority.
I just think the way the situations unfolded, or how the story unfolded, we didn't see those until episode 7. Where we truly see Sage for who she really is.
I think it's a fair reason that as like Sage said she was busy with everything, Sage-Chad breakup, Quinn saying the sorority "needs" more money, those were very personal stuff. So when those were resolved, she now has time and space in her mind to assist and take care of her sisters. She truly cares about Maya's situation, and I think about how Sage handled it, how she first initiated being vulnerable, it showed her maturity, problem-solving skills, and her emotional intelligence. That is f-ing big.
I think she truly cares about the sisterhood of the HOTs. Nothing showed me of her not being caring for other people. She is friendly. This gave her character a depth, so she is not just the clichéd popular party girl from episode 1.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Not to argue or anything. I completely understand your frustration from your point of view. From being a DIK side LI to borderline DIK-neutral.
Rebound guy, completely agree, DPC just included this BS so that her relationship with the MC would take a pause(?), so that when crossroads arrive, it is timed with other LIs as Sage-MC relationship is the one that is fully developed much earlier way more than the others.

I disagree about her picking up a new personality after her flu. I think she has been who"ve she has always been. She have always been caring and smart from the start. Episode 1, I agree she looked like the typical clichéd popular party girl who is addicted to sex. Episodes 2-4 though, you see glimpses of her being a great leader and that someone who worries about her sorority.
I just think the way the situations unfolded, or how the story unfolded, we didn't see those until episode 7. Where we truly see Sage for who she really is.
I think it's a fair reason that as like Sage said she was busy with everything, Sage-Chad breakup, Quinn saying the sorority "needs" more money, those were very personal stuff. So when those were resolved, she now has time and space in her mind to assist and take care of her sisters. She truly cares about Maya's situation, and I think about how Sage handled it, how she first initiated being vulnerable, it showed her maturity, problem-solving skills, and her emotional intelligence. That is f-ing big.
I think she truly cares about the sisterhood of the HOTs. Nothing showed me of her not being caring for other people. She is friendly. This gave her character a depth, so she is not just the clichéd popular party girl from episode 1.
I got bait-&-switched. Honeypotted by a foxy ginger. Everything in early game led me to believe she was our only DIK side main LI. From DIK only choices to her party girl ways and even her early carefree attitude regarding the pledges especially Maya (sees Maya in turmoil but basically tells her idgaf, deal with it). Come to find out, she is now just as Chick as any of the main girls.

I was still getting that firepussy on the regular through season1 and early season2, so if there were any signs of Saint Sage the good-hearted, I was blinded by some screamin' demon ginger box. Ep 6 i was still on board. A little miffed that Sage was out of commission, but I knew good times would return after she recoverd. How wrong I was. :HideThePain:

I'm gambling everything on ep. 9. I'm putting season 2 out of my head and placing all of my trust in season 3. I might get let down again, but I'm at least willing to give it the B&R college try.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I got bait-&-switched. Honeypotted by a foxy ginger. Everything in early game led me to believe she was our only DIK side main LI. From DIK only choices to her party girl ways and even her early carefree attitude regarding the pledges especially Maya (sees Maya in turmoil but basically tells her idgaf, deal with it). Come to find out, she is now just as Chick as any of the main girls.

I was still getting that firepussy on the regular through season1 and early season2, so if there were any signs of Saint Sage the good-hearted, I was blinded by some screamin' demon ginger box. Ep 6 i was still on board. A little miffed that Sage was out of commission, but I knew good times would return after she recoverd. How wrong I was. :HideThePain:

I'm gambling everything on ep. 9. I'm putting season 2 out of my head and placing all of my trust in season 3. I might get let down again, but I'm at least willing to give it the B&R college try.
Perhaps we have all misjudged Sage from EP1-EP5.:rolleyes::unsure:

The Sage from the beginning, was actually the wrong Sage. She found out that Chad was cheating on her and switched to fight mode. That's why she was so fiery and passionate, because she was jealous and wanted to take revenge on Chad. (y)

But in EP6, Chad ends the relationship with Sage and Sage realized so she doesn't have to fight for Chad anymore because she lost him. Because of this, Sage has actually returned to her normal self, which we see in EP6-EP8.:rolleyes:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Sage was such an aggressive cheerleader because she hadn't met a meaty huge Tremolo dick yet. MC is similar to Naruto, thanks to his magical power of dick he give to girls gives serenity and peace.

Quinn, like Gaara in Naruto, was an angry and aggressive bitch, but when a huge meaty dick entered her little pussy, she became an obedient girl who thinks every day about how to go with MС to the cinema to romantic comedy to the kissing places. Sage was an unsatisfied bitch who hadn't been fucked in years. Her pussy has forgotten what orgasm and satisfaction are, and it is obvious that her character is getting softer and softer.

The law of life - a well-fucked girl is a kind girl. Bella, too. A cold and detached bitch who threw poor Tremolo out of the library because of a joke becomes a crazy nifomaniac. With each render, her face becomes more beautiful and younger. MC sperm really has medicinal properties.

But not Jill. The goblin-like bitch Jill threw a Tremolo right during the date, humiliating his. I remember that. Now hold on, Jill. I will take revenge on you, you evil bitch. My meaty dick will be fuck all the girls around, even old grandmothers, i promise you would suffer.

ep8_jdate52.jpg

ep8_jf22.jpg
ep8_midterm_study9b.jpg
ep8_recital_help22.jpg

Last edited:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
But not Jill. The goblin-like bitch Jill threw a Tremolo right during the date, humiliating his. I remember that. Now hold on, Jill. I will take revenge on you, you evil bitch. My meaty dick will be fuck all the girls around, even old grandmothers, i promise you would suffer.
If Jill ever gets kicked out of the preps mansion, that's no biggie because she seems to live in your head rent-free. :cool: That's how many goblin-related posts today alone? :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I pray that one day you will be cured, my brother and you shall see the light. :Kappa:

I remember felicemastronzo as he used to be: a man with limitless love for redheads.
I talked to him and we discussed our interests on this thread. I was happy then. At peace.
I remember too the day the Jill stans came.
That day marked by cries of NTR and torrents of retardation where terrified women and children huddled in darkened corners.
I led many to safety, but many more paid the ultimate price.
That day my beloved brother became what he is now.
The Jill stans practiced their twisted opinions that corrupted the thread and nearly destroyed us all.
Even after the Stans' reckless posts tore the thread apart, my brother was unable to find himself again.
I remember the armies of Jill followers that swept down upon us like a plague.
During these dark times, they made this thread their home.
Then came Kellermann.....
The one they call The Savior, the enemy of our enemy.
We helped him fight back and clean the thread of the vile filth.
We fought with renewed strength, and together we reclaimed our sacred ground.
I think part of me knew even then, that my brother had only traded his love for another.
I prefer to remember felicemastronzo as he used to be; not the abomination he has become.
My soul bears the burden of my misjudgment, but I have been patient; I have been waiting.
And when the time is right, my brother will love... redheads again..... :Kappa:
Just for the sake of truth:
I have never been a redhead exclusivist, and I have never posed as one. i like Sage not because she has red hair, but because i just like her

for example I consider for now Cathy the biggest rip-off of BADIK, a blowjob that costs you three LIs is something out of the market

anyway I don't hate them, unlike DPC

p.s. the Tara scene, in my limited experience with AVNs, I consider it to be the best sex scene I have ever seen, it is true that in fact Jaye was in that scene anyway...

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Just for the sake of truth:
I have never been a redhead exclusivist, and I have never posed as one. i like Sage not because she has red hair, but because i just like her

for example I consider for now Cathy the biggest rip-off of BADIK, a blowjob that costs you three LIs is something out of the market

anyway I don't hate them, unlike DPC

p.s. the Tara scene, in my limited experience with AVNs, I consider it to be the best sex scene I have ever seen, it is true that in fact Jaye was in that scene anyway...
IMO, I don't think we are done with Cathy in the game yet. Now that she's officially gone from B&R, I think that we'll meet her again and whoever pursued her on Swyper and did the car scene can now push on even further with her. Cathy doesn't even have the limiter of hooking up with a student of hers now anyway, so time will tell if we'll get to bang her.

I don't rate Tara's scene that high anyways, I have nothing against her, but I don't find her interesting and she does nothing for me (like Maya for example). I consider Fiona's scene to be the best one in the game at the moment anyways, but Jaye's shower scene in the last update came really really close to beating it.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020

View attachment 1830276
Did she refuse you at that moment? I can imagine how frustrating it is to go through all 8 episodes for the path of Jill and get this. Same story, I had to go through the game twice with a fucking guide so as not to make a mistake in choosing decisions. I know that feeling bro. I hope to get some revenge for this by having sex with Bianca :KEK:

Reactions: LizaS and Redd23

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

View attachment 1830276

View attachment 1830269
View attachment 1830268
View attachment 1830277

Wow. Such hatred for poor Jillybean.

But since you're so dead set on humiliating her, here you go:

00 Tybalt.png
01 Jill.png
02 Josy.png
03 Sage.png
04 Christie.png
05 Carla & Bianca 1.png
06 Carla & Bianca 2.png
07 Amelia.png
08 Even my mom.png
09 Lucas.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Who knows if this scene, one of the funniest yet at the same time complex, will have any important consequences in the future

in chapter 8 they all forgot about it....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes