dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Damn, I found Lisa, who Zoey said was hot for the MC in high school. In the flashback, it looks like she came from the direction of Tommy's room and Tommy isn't standing with the other three either. The whole thing was definitely two years ago, since it must have happened shortly after the DIKs were formed and only Vinny, Nick and Rusty are seen at the Walk of Shame.

Ergo, Zoey actually knows someone at B&R, namely Lisa. We know that Zoey has turned 20 years old. Since this scene is 2 years old, Lisa would also be about 20 years old in the present.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
dalli_x I need your ANALytical eyes to tell me if Dawe is getting smaller each update, as per Quinn changing his birth control pills with sugar, or DPC hasn't touched any sliders and I'm getting insane from the downtime between updates :HideThePain:

I remember some dude showed up once and claimed he was a Patreon of DPC and unknowingly asked on Discord about this forum and DPC banned him with no explanation. :Kappa:
The poor clueless bastard! :KEK:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I wish MС Dik could tell Tybalt in episode 9: Your mother had sucked my dick and then kissed you on the cheek. Now live with it!
MC :KEK:
Tybalt :HideThePain:
Jade :WeSmart:
There needs to be a chance to do this at some point.

Tybalt needs to know he's tasted the balls of the man who stole his girl, fucked his mom and sister and ruined his dad's life.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Which of the girls do you think will be the first to make MC rimjob? :unsure:
I think Riona is crazy enough to lick MC's anus to shine.
But unfortunately DPC is old enough for such perverted shit.:(

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
why is there beef with another certain game? I can't ask there so I am asking here
I don't think the BaDIK community has a beef with any other game. I think it's the developers of some other games (College Kings and AOA Academy, for example) that bristle at having their games compared with "Being a DIK." Unfortunately for them, those games usually don't fare so well in the comparisons. Childishly, some have decided to ban any mention of BaDIK or comparisons with BaDIK in their reviews.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I don't think the BaDIK community has a beef with any other game. I think it's the developers of some other games (College Kings and AOA Academy, for example) that bristle at having their games compared with "Being a DIK." Unfortunately for them, those games usually don't fare so well in the comparisons. Childishly, some have decided to ban any mention of BaDIK or comparisons with BaDIK in their reviews.
This is strange. These games are direct clones or imitators of BaDIK, ranging from mechanics like freeroams to some plot moves like fraternities. How can you not compare these games if they are ordinary imitators? :KEK:

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
why is there beef with another certain game? I can't ask there so I am asking here
No beef with other college-setting games, just that none of the others have the same scope and scale.

I don't mind the college trope, as it is a more believable setting for a MC to be surrounded by eligible women. The 'You live in a house with 3 women who are totally NOT your mom and sisters' is more overdone, I think.

If there is a beef, then its because of what others have said: when game are cheap knockoffs of BaDIK without attempting an original story.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes