schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I am here for the first time and the question is how to download. Season 3 itself or season 1-2 / update etc. I will be gratefull for answers
First download Season 1-2 and play through it. At the end of Season 2, you will create a save file, that you will use for the Interlude (download that as well).

Reactions: ename144 and Niepok

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
I'm not opposed to the idea of integrating 2D artwork into a 3D game, and I think it's been done about as well as it could be in BaDIK.

I just wish DPC hadn't picked FlowerXL to do the artwork. The faces all look the same, and the tits all look like fake balloons.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Well, let's hear it. I'm legitimately interested to play these games that have much better dialogue.
I'll have to message you, cause apparently even when you talk about BaD in a post it's totally off topic if you mention any other game. But not right now. I'm seriously bombed.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm not opposed to the idea of integrating 2D artwork into a 3D game, and I think it's been done about as well as it could be in BaDIK.

I just wish DPC hadn't picked FlowerXL to do the artwork. The faces all look the same, and the tits all look like fake balloons.
I don't disagree with you here. (I will disagree with those daring to call Lily 'flat', however. Petite isn't flat, you mouth-breathing heathens). All of the 2D artwork seems to have overly enhanced the women, and many of them very much do look alike, which reduces the appeal somewhat.

I am, however, thankful that it's not wasting DPC's rendering time, he just has to insert it into the right portion of the game, which is a very minimal thing compared to all the rest of the work in making the game.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Overall an excellent VN but with some serious shortcomings as well....

I REALLY wish some of the most interesting LIs would look like actual women and not like blow up sex doll caricatures or something a 14 year old with raging hormones would draw in a sketchbook. Namely Isabella and Jill are very well written, they have great arcs, but every time I see them I just cannot help thinking how either ridiculous, Isabella, or weird and alien, Jill, they look and how interacting with them feels silly. Jill's face is especially offputting on top of her overall proportions, to me she looks at times like a female Michael Jackson. And Isabella's proportions are just Spinal Tap levels of ridiculous. at least her face is pretty.

Fortunately everyone else is fine, many characters look even great, but as far as main LIs are concerned two look not like actual human beings, two other (very sweet and natural looking) LIs, Maya and Josy, are locked behind a forced threesome (at least for now, let's see what the future will bring), and some of the really interesting and/or good and realistic looking characters are just "others" with limited content unfortunately or they aren't even LIs and have almost zero content (Elena). A Jill that looked more like Elena would be perfect, in my opinion. The Elena DAZ model looks more like a shy and somewhat insecure and innocent character and would have been a much better fit for Jill in my opinion.

The dev can absolutely create pretty and believable characters, why they made two of the major LIs so outlandish is maybe their particular sense of humor, can't say... It's not gamebreaking, the game is otherwise one of the best VNs ever, but it's very unfortunate because it feels so unnecessary.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I REALLY wish some of the most interesting LIs would look like actual women and not like blow up sex doll caricatures or something a 14 year old with raging hormones would draw in a sketchbook. Namely Isabella and Jill are very well written, they have great arcs, but every time I see them I just cannot help thinking how either ridiculous, Isabella, or weird and alien, Jill, they look and how interacting with them feels silly. Jill's face is especially offputting on top of her overall proportions, to me she looks at times like a female Michael Jackson. And Isabella's proportions are just Spinal Tap levels of ridiculous. at least her face is pretty.

Fortunately everyone else is fine, many characters look even great, but as far as main LIs are concerned two look not like actual human beings, two other (very sweet and natural looking) LIs, Maya and Josy, are locked behind a forced threesome (at least for now, let's see what the future will bring), and some of the really interesting and/or good and realistic looking characters are just "others" with limited content unfortunately or they aren't even LIs and have almost zero content (Elena). A Jill that looked more like Elena would be perfect, in my opinion. The Elena DAZ model looks more like a shy and somewhat insecure and innocent character and would have been a much better fit for Jill in my opinion.

The dev can absolutely create pretty and believable characters, why they made two of the major LIs so outlandish is maybe their particular sense of humor, can't say... It's not gamebreaking, the game is otherwise one of the best VNs ever, but it's very unfortunate because it feels so unnecessary.
screenshot0133.png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'll have to message you, cause apparently even when you talk about BaD in a post it's totally off topic if you mention any other game. But not right now. I'm seriously bombed.
It's ok, don't worry about it. Not worth getting the slaps.

weird and alien, Jill
Jill's face is especially offputting
to me she looks at times like a female Michael Jackson.
Welcome to the BaDIK thread fraternity sir. Your dues have now been paid in full.
--
Regarding Bella, it's her small waist that bothers me, not the curves. I like games with a variety of body shapes and sizes. I'm cool with Bellas as long as we have some Lilys to offset. Anyway, it sounds like Josy body is more your speed. She and Maya will likely breakup at some point (if you direct it with your choices), so I'm sure you can have a solo with her eventually.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Maya and Josy, are locked behind a forced threesome
What they say: "forced threesome"
What my mind understand: "当前,中華人民共和國对外贸易额世界第一,是世界上最大的商品出口國及第二大的進口國"

Note: Welcome here Geralt.

Reactions: Lexkar83

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017

well said. i know the Jill/Bella brigade hates to hear this criticism, but these two stick out the most by far. Bella's proportions get more ridiculous from scene to scene, and she would legitimately have back issues and likely balance problems. she honestly would likely be in pain just existing, thats how inhuman her proportions are from time to time.

And Jill doesnt even look like she could pass as a college student most of the time, she looks closer to Cathy/Bella/Jade in age than she does her peers like Sage, M&J, Zoey (lul) and all the girls of the HOTs. Like the only way i can believe that she is only a couple years older than MC is to literally not think about it at all, which is even harder to do when the game puts her innocence and naivete out in full force to remind you she is supposed to be essentially a kid.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I just cannot help thinking how either ridiculous, Isabella, or weird and alien, Jill, they look and how interacting with them feels silly. Jill's face is especially offputting on top of her overall proportions, to me she looks at times like a female Michael Jackson.
Screenshot_20220602-170952_Family Matters.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes