ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I mean, it's still pretty fucking stupid that girl will drop like a hot potato a guy she's been interested in for a while just because he couldn't go out with her with a 5 second notice. Like, if i didn't know anything about Jill then i'd say it's just rich girls being rich girls, but it's Jill. Being kind and understanding is literally her whole shtick, and if it was real life that even just stirring her fear of rejection would lead to it trumping every good quality of hers then i gotta say, hugeass dodged bullet for the MC.

Having said, if it was real life. I don't personally believe any of that was/is true to Jill's character, and i think she was just a casualty of the crossroads.
Bella and Jill, as I said Traditional relationship approach. You constantly work toward for it and each things move it one step forward, some decision is more important than others.
First you have to work toward to achieve that Jill likes you, once you achieve this, that is when she invite you, but if you reject this , then why should Jill not care about this rejection?. think of it as like an already existing Branching.
I might be wrong, but Bella has a similar "check". If you reject her help for cleaning your room, you shut down the Bella path.

This system alone is not bad at all, its actually realistic. You actively have to spend time and invest to the girls in order to achieve something with them.
What is complicating it, unnecessarily, is the Affinity system. However I do understand why that is exist, because the Affinity system also works beyond just the love storyline .

all in all, Jill have a path you have to follow, and if you deviate from that path, in a key moment, then you lost it.

Reactions: LizaS

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Only on this one because when you were a Josy simp, your posts contained logic. Ever since you became a Jill simp you post bunch of shitty stuff. That ugly goblin washed your brain with her ugly smile. :Kappa:
Even I know, that it's not true :LOL:.
to summary some of my Josy posts :
BeingADIK 2022-01-22 13-11-57-35.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-04-01 04-45-58-39.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-05-02 19-07-18-53.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-05-01 23-40-49-12.jpg

however, I do agree, It is hard to argue with this "logic":devilish::ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The thing that some of you didn't considered is as follow: It's not that you choose Sage over Jill, it's the fact that in one timeline the picnic didn't happen.

Sometimes minor changes can have drastic concequences and this seems to be one of them. If you don't go to the picnic Jill never got a chance to talk with you in deep about the blackmail thing and you don't have the chance to reassure her and compromise with her. So, without this meaningfull moment something it's lacking in the relationship.
In real life the solution would have been to make a date in a different moment. But when it comes to game build it's a nightmare to redone a scene and it's not worthy just to keep happy a bunch of people that are going to complain for whatever shit anyway.

Besides the fact that to put a frozen sausege in Sage head is, misteriously, a task so important for so many of you. The kind of task that you can't ask to the dozen girls who live in the same house at you for some inexplicable reason.

So, when you say "She dumped you couse you choose to care of a sick friend." It's just the way you put effort into make Jill looks bad. It's the same shit it was usual against Maya but this time it's against Jill.
My good man. I agree with you on everything except the last paragraph.

That's no way to make Jill look bad. Jill portrays herself the whole game as the moral authority of BaDIK, but Jill doesn't act that way on this issue. Now, it may be due to poor writing by DPC, or DPC may have written it that way specifically to show us as players a character trait of Jill's that is not quite so obvious.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
My good man. I agree with you on everything except the last paragraph.

That's no way to make Jill look bad. Jill portrays herself the whole game as the moral authority of BaDIK, but Jill doesn't act that way on this issue. Now, it may be due to poor writing by DPC, or DPC may have written it that way specifically to show us as players a character trait of Jill's that is not quite so obvious.
this case. Jill herself did not portrays herself as the moral authority.
The fans Labeled her that way. :ROFLMAO:. Now, obviously because of what have been shown, but we can consider it as a misjudgment by the fans.
Kind of like how Quinn was portrayed as the ultimate antagonis bitch, only that as the game progress its turn out to be not that case.
Hell, even Sage. Some upset that Sage seems to be not that girl they assumed she was in the earlier episodes.

That is why Josy probably gonna be turn out to be a bitch, because right now she is like perfect, wich mean she wont be by the end:LOL:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
folks have a hard time to accept, that the "picnic date" is a turning point for the MC & Jill relationship, whereas MC tending Sage when is she is having a flue , is not a turning point for Sage and MC, and it's still lead to the same rebound guy talk.
MC has different kind of Relationship with each girl. These girls not necessarily directly compete with each other, it's more of like, MC need to meet with different criteria for each girl. of course if MC play too much around, these criteria bound to clash with each other, most noticeable the Jill vs Sage choice. But its not really a direct confrontation between Jill and Sage. This not a good or bad choice, or who is right or who is wrong.
It just a criteria. In Jill case this is an important criteria, essentially you have to work toward for this end goal.

Sage does not have this criteria in episode 6, because MC's relationship with her is fundamentally different .
Bella and Jill, have the more "traditional " relationship approach, whereas Sage, and the Josy and Maya relationship is an unorthodox approach. therefore, what you have to do for them, is different.
But Jill's important picnic criterion clashes with how we as players have come to know Jill. I agree with you that LI's prefer different kinds of relationships. But Jill's interest in the MC may not be as great as some think.

In contrast, when I look at Sage, she has much more interest in the MC. At the beginning sexually, but in the course of the game this develops into an emotional interest.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Can somebody upload or provide a link for the CG pack of the game?
It's renpy, you can upack it and get to all CGs by yourself ;) just put attached file in the BADIK folder and click it, then press 1, and once it's done processing (it may take a while) click anything.
View attachment UnRen.7z

I REALLY wish some of the most interesting LIs would look like actual women and not like blow up sex doll caricatures or something a 14 year old with raging hormones would draw in a sketchbook. Namely Isabella and Jill are very well written, they have great arcs, but every time I see them I just cannot help thinking how either ridiculous, Isabella, or weird and alien, Jill, they look and how interacting with them feels silly. Jill's face is especially offputting on top of her overall proportions, to me she looks at times like a female Michael Jackson. And Isabella's proportions are just Spinal Tap levels of ridiculous. at least her face is pretty.
That's the biggest shame with Bella, because her character is genuinely intriguing, and the whole "ice queen" vibe is a nice counter to the 90% of other characters that are immediately into MC. But with body shape like this it's hard to look past it (literally) and the immersion of reality is a little bit damaged for me in this case.
But still, great character, and as we spoke during recent Zoey conflict, gustibus non disputandum ;) So if Bella had to take one for the team, and become the "big titted MILF" so other LIs can have more reasonable body figures, then let it be.

Come to think about it, maybe the main reason Madame was added into to the game was to create a horrifying comparison between her nad other busty characters, so some of us will stop complaing and realize it could have been much much worse...:unsure:

To this day I don't even know who Madame Rose is, ok, I know OF her, but never ever have I chosen that route or seen her scenes. Literally zero interest, give me Nicole any time of day please, I wish there were more scenes with her!
robert-redford-yes.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But Jill's important picnic criterion clashes with how we as players have come to know Jill. I agree with you that LI's prefer different kinds of relationships. But Jill's interest in the MC may not be as great as some think.

In contrast, when I look at Sage, she has much more interest in the MC. At the beginning sexually, but in the course of the game this develops into an emotional interest.
and how exactly have come to know Jill?
Why you think that her standing up against bullying is automatically mean she need to be fine with that MC choose to not spend time with her.
I have to say, I often feel like people put Jill on some kind of piedestal by their own choice. and if she deviate from that image,, that's when they have problem with it. :LOL:.

Reactions: Master5043

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I feel if Jill dropped you in ep 6, after missing the date, a lot less people would be pissed with the outcome. Instead she strings Fuckface along for 2 more episodes, decides that the potentials climbing the mansion to fight for her, the recital and running across town to declare his love, moments so big that every single one could be the apex of a romcom movie, amount to nothing. He doesn't even earn the courtesy of not being dumped in front of people.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I gotta agree with Chip on this one.

Jill feels like something must be done about Chad attacking the mc, so she goes behind his back and reports it.

You feel that like something must be done about Tommy's cheating, so you go behind Tommy's back and report it.

You justify your actions because trust is a big thing to you.

Jill justifies her actions because bullies are a big thing to her.

:)
not quite the same thing eh.

in the case of Tommy and Heather, rightly or wrongly, MC has to decide for himself, he can't question either of them (indirectly Heather anyway lets him know she wants to know the truth). his moral judgment, or his dick, tells him to act in a certain way

in Jill's case, she in order to defend MC's interests does what MC expressly asked her not to do, she voluntarily goes against the request of the one whose interests she theoretically would like to do. MC's objection, that bringing it all out, might make his situation worse is not so far-fetched, at the party from the HOTs if the Jocks beat him up for good it would be Jill's "fault." but never mind the consequences: Jill determines that what she thinks is better than what MC thinks

Foind

Jan 3, 2021
I feel if Jill dropped you in ep 6, after missing the date, a lot less people would be pissed with the outcome. Instead she strings Fuckface along for 2 more episodes, decides that the potentials climbing the mansion to fight for her, the recital and running across town to declare his love, moments so big that every single one could be the apex of a romcom movie, amount to nothing. He doesn't even earn the courtesy of not being dumped in front of people.
Jill doesn't dump the MC though, MC chose to not go on a date with her and at the end too (IIRC) MC chooses to not interfere in her date with tyballs if he's not on Jill path

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Let's see if I got this right... you play with fire by sticking your dick in everything that moves ( assumption alright... but if you were determined to go for Jill... you would go for Jill :ROFLMAO: ) and are surprized when shit hits the fan and it's time for consequences... :p And ( OFC :KEK: ) later you are the victim and wanna humiliate someone who did not go along with your masterplan... :rolleyes: Is that about right ?! :p:unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
New thought... well ok not new.
Zoey is related to Vinny. He, not the MC, is really why she is in the picture. Why would I say this?
Quinn is sadly about to get brutally ended. So a replacement semi bad girl is needed. All the LI hide things from the MC, and Zoey should be given the same privilege. Before he went to B&R and got intertwined with all the soap opera drama there, Zoey being related to Vinny was not a bad thing. It provided the MC and Zoey with access to beer and cigarettes and maybe pot when they were younger. Now though, it is a new ball game.....

Truly not looking to knock anything here. Trying very hard to find an angle where I give a shit about Zoey, and I think if tragic ending of Quinn happened, Zoey could become the next important side chick. I say side chick because I do not think we need any more additions to the cluster we already have....

Just random late night thoughts.
Peace
A good thought with a flaw. Vinny could only have been the one who got the alcohol if he was Zoey's boyfriend's brother. That's the way it's written. So it would make more sense if Vinny was Quinn's brother. But then that would mean Zoey and Quinn would know each other.:unsure:

But it doesn't rule out her thought, so Quinn meets a tragic end and Zoey becomes a new side chick. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
not quite the same thing eh.

in the case of Tommy and Heather, rightly or wrongly, MC has to decide for himself, he can't question either of them (indirectly Heather anyway lets him know she wants to know the truth). his moral judgment, or his dick, tells him to act in a certain way

in Jill's case, she in order to defend MC's interests does what MC expressly asked her not to do, she voluntarily goes against the request of the one whose interests she theoretically would like to do. MC's objection, that bringing it all out, might make his situation worse is not so far-fetched, at the party from the HOTs if the Jocks beat him up for good it would be Jill's "fault." but never mind the consequences: Jill determines that what she thinks is better than what MC thinks
I agree it's not quite the same thing, but in both cases, a person goes behind the back of another to "resolve an issue" that is none of their business.

Also, Tommy explicitly told the DIKs, "Don't tell Heather".

Whereas the mc only told Jill not to call an ambulance. When Jill mentions counsellors at college, the mc just responds with, "And say what exactly?".

So telling Heather about Tommy is actually a betrayal, telling Cathy about Chad is just annoying.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Bella and Jill, as I said Traditional relationship approach. You constantly work toward for it and each things move it one step forward, some decision is more important than others.
First you have to work toward to achieve that Jill likes you, once you achieve this, that is when she invite you, but if you reject this , then why should Jill not care about this rejection?. think of it as like an already existing Branching.
I might be wrong, but Bella has a similar "check". If you reject her help for cleaning your room, you shut down the Bella path.

This system alone is not bad at all, its actually realistic. You actively have to spend time and invest to the girls in order to achieve something with them.
What is complicating it, unnecessarily, is the Affinity system. However I do understand why that is exist, because the Affinity system also works beyond just the love storyline .

all in all, Jill have a path you have to follow, and if you deviate from that path, in a key moment, then you lost it.
I mean, that doesn't address my point at all, which is that it's incredibly out of character for kind and understanding Jill to drop this guy she's been smitten with for some time just because he couldn't go out with her with a really short notice. If it had been a planned thing then sure, we can talk about it, but come on.

She goes to his place, invites him out, and if the guy just so happens to want to keep to his word and go help out his friend ( :BootyTime: ) then he's not boyfriend material.

Like i said, if you don't think it's an OOC moment then sure, we can spin it as Jill being so scared of rejection that such a minor thing would override her every good quality and matter to her more than her relationship with the MC as a whole, but it paints a rather ugly picture.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes