NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Who was the guy here that had the cuckold roadmap? I remember someone planning a playthrough around cucking as many characters as possible :KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Heather's fuck is my main expectation from episode 9. Pink should give us the opportunity to fuck her. I don't want to see cute SMS or even a kiss from her, her ass and tits should be destroyed by a powerful jet of MC semen.

ep. 9
Heaher: Damn Tommy is that you? You have such a scary mask. I want to fuck with you. I saw MC and so..It doesn't matter, let's go fuck!
MC: :WeSmart:
Tommy: Your dick is so big and thick. It's not Tommy! This is MС! You're fucking me!
MC::KEK:
Heather: TOMMY FUCK YOU! MС, FUCK ME HARDER! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG! FUCK ME LIKE A DIRTY WHORE! :love:
MC: :KEK:
Тоmmy: Where's Heather?:HideThePain:
the funny thing about this, is that this is not entirely out of realm. :ROFLMAO:.It is a classic trope, that in these masquerade, people don't recognize each others. :ROFLMAO:.
so yeah, I can see DPC doing this.(y).

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
That is why Josy probably gonna be turn out to be a bitch, because right now she is like perfect, wich mean she wont be by the end:LOL:
Or she will be, and when Maya's insecurities take over, Zoey will swoop in to console Josy & MC. ;)
:HideThePain:
Pink forgot about smoothing.

Pink, hire someone who will fix such mistakes for you!

View attachment 1870154
Hey, man, those are starched pleats! You don't get that cute bounce without a bit of stiffness in the fabric.
I think we can safely assume nobody focused on that xd
I wasn't, but that Pasha did focus on it does make me question his ... interests.
the funny thing about this, is that this is not entirely out of realm. :ROFLMAO:.It is a classic trope, that in these masquerade, people don't recognize each others. :ROFLMAO:.
so yeah, I can see DPC doing this.(y).
But who is it the MC will 'accidentally' wind up banging because they're dressed up as one of his anticipated LIs?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Or she will be, and when Maya's insecurities take over, Zoey will swoop in to console Josy & MC. ;)
Hey, man, those are starched pleats! You don't get that cute bounce without a bit of stiffness in the fabric.
I wasn't, but that Pasha did focus on it does make me question his ... interests.
But who is it the MC will 'accidentally' wind up banging because they're dressed up as one of his anticipated LIs?
Didn't someone post a pic of Dawe in a blonde wig a while ago? :unsure:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Heather herself chose this form of relationship with Tommy.
So why doesn't she play this game the same way like Tommy? If he is +2/3, so it's time for her to catch up (even when she don't know the last one). Maybe not with the MC but someone Tommy wouldn't like to see (Jimmy already left his body odor in her bed), just no DIK cause Bro code is holy. :D

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
or Heather will end her relationship with Tommy. :unsure:
So we will get the chance to see Sweety Heather rolling into MCs bed without breaking the Bro code (but Tommy still would be pissed off). Let's hope we can see her tits juggling while riding the MC.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So we will get the chance to see Sweety Heather rolling into MCs bed without breaking the Bro code (but Tommy still would be pissed off). Let's hope we can see her tits juggling while riding the MC.
Heather fucking MC, with Josy on face, and Tommy walks in. Maya is currently laying back with a belly full of semen posting on Rooster.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

For your toolbox:

Mommy is mad.gif

You want something even crazier?

That's not a mannequin. That's actually Stephen dressed as a soldier. He sneaked in Bella's house to peep on her, but obviously drunk MC wasn't in his plans and accidently ran into him in the middle of the night. Put on the spot he stood still and pretended to be a mannequin.

Besides we never run into the mannequin after that night again. :Kappa:

"AGAIN WITH THE MANNEQUIN!" :HideThePain:

As I've said before, the mannequin belongs to Quinn.

:WaitWhat:

The linked post is only partly sarcastic.

I don't know why people hate Burker... What has Burker done to the MC in the game? He has treated him well and I bet Burker sees the MC as the son he doesn't have lol

They hate him just for being Isabella's simp when there are many of her simps here... So hate each other

My man Burker the character not understood :cry:
S. Burke has that unfortunate look of a cardboard cutout character

Poor Ached and his best bud.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
My assumption about Heather is that she only agreed to this form of relationship because she had a crush on Tommy and didn't want to lose him. But the longer the development of this relationship stagnates, the more unhappy Heather becomes. Tommy has to get off his ass or Heather will end her relationship with Tommy. :unsure:
Interestingly, Tommy is jealous of Tanya for MС, but Heather is not jealous of MС when he offered to bring her a jacket during breakfast. I think he's the type of guy who treats his girls like shit just because he knows she loves him and won't leave him anywhere, but at the same time fucks other girls. Such guys become serious about their girlfriends as soon as they realize that they can lose her. Maybe when Heather fucked with MC, he'll realize that he should stop treating her like shit, otherwise she'll go hand in hand like Arieth.

Reactions: dalli_x

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Just wondering has anyone attempted do a combination mod for Android... meaning put together both apk's of season 1,2, and 3... I think the reasoning of the split was something along the lines of an APK cant be bigger than 2 gigs... But i think i have a paid for version of gta san Andreas that is bigger than 2gb .. just simply curiosity on my part

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Rule 42 :
View attachment 1870219

Like it or not, Tommy became your brother the day you put on the Dik Jacket. What you're suggesting isn't just a denunciation or a minor betrayal. No, it's nothing but the purest and most infamous kind of treason. There's a special place in hell reserved for those wicked enough to commit such sin. It's bigger than you, Tommy and your lust. Bigger than any woman's heart or pussy. We're speaking of something closely interconnected with the honour of the masculine gender as a whole.

If someone acts this way, they should stop considering Patrick, Burke, Quinn, Vinnie, Tybalt or Dawe as the villains. They should look at themselves in the mirror and witness the real face of villainy.
I will answer seriously, a jacket is not enough to be my brother

I can't stand Derek, but he wouldn't deserve such treatment, he doesn't deserve that we touch Ashley

what has Tommy done to deserve these benefits? really but very little

then I agree with ChipLecsap that 99.9% of those who tell Heather is because they want to have sex with her (for me a doomed mission to fail, DPC allowing you to have sex with someone who has sex with someone else? impossible) and therefore with very little nobility behind it

but if I'm going to betray a BRO, Tommy is at the top of the list, and considering how he behaves there are very few he hasn't betrayed yet

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Just wondering has anyone attempted do a combination mod for Android... meaning put together both apk's of season 1,2, and 3... I think the reasoning of the split was something along the lines of an APK cant be bigger than 2 gigs... But i think i have a paid for version of gta san Andreas that is bigger than 2gb .. just simply curiosity on my part

I think i just found the anwser my self i guess when it is a game release via Google play the file can have an expansion patch qnd the patch runs adjecent to the main apk ... I think thats what i just read but honestly im not big brains enough to understand the info. Sidebar: android apps are inly getting bigger idk why google and android dont figure out how to raise the apk size limits without having to do patching. But that will probably be something that is achieved only in like 2025/2026 . I remember when phones had less than half a gig of ram and 4 gb of total memory .. crazy how things advance with time.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Anything other than the full-size official release is not supported by the developer. All of the Android ports, compressed versions, mods, etc, are all done by fans or people who specialize in doing such things. Most of the time it requires no significant work on the code itself (except for mods, obviously).

The developer has chosen to split the game at the season 2 point because of how large and problematic massive RenPy projects can be (I forget his exact phrasing). The interlude and S3+ code are entirely different in terms of form/structure and function from what came before, and do not utilize the same save files, etc. It's an 18.5GB game before you get to the interlude/S3.

While there might be somebody, somewhere, who hates themselves enough to try and merge two entirely different games' code branches (because that's what you're looking at now), it would be re-broken with every minor update to come along and a major pain in the ass to keep trying to merge them. I'm pretty sure that's just never going to be a reliable thing.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes