Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Impossible to miss this... you just don't remember :LOL: :ROFLMAO:;)
Maybe, again I don't recall whom I banged with :KEK: . I wasn't much paying attention to Elena, considering having seen her only couples times. Blame on Hot DIK girls for being popular and attractive that even I have started to forget myself pretty much :Kappa:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Wait a minute, I don't remember ever seeing the last two lines of that dialogue in any of my paths.

Is there some secret requirement that I missed for that to happen or what the hell?
I played the HOT's party as CHICK "Behave" and thus just ignored the Alpha's. I also left Ashley with Anthony. So Elena is the only girl for the Walk off Shame the morning after.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
I kinda expected another couple's shot of Burke man and Bella :cry:

they won't be. if you haven't noticed, Heather has the most fake pair in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maya has entered the chat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'be dammed. What gave away? :HideThePain:
Surely, it's not areola and it size of breast. Could be just catchy visual to naked eye or rather DPC fucked up deformation to chest model?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
so, can I ask... when did talk of the MC banging Heather become a thing? also my 2 cents I don't think Tommy would care.
Probably started after she started fingering herself after MC saw her tits then again she fingered herself watching Sarah and Melanie blow the MC. There have been other hints and I think Tommy would care he's just hypocritical that way.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Seriously??? Please don't tell me you WANTED to see this:

View attachment 1871146

If the MC doesn't get to marry The Goddess (which sadly, I highly suspect), I would rather see this than Stephen:

View attachment 1871155

Bride Jill by the incomparable Coriolan.
I'll agree, he does great work, but there's something about that pose and her hair (Jill, that is) where it takes only the most minor of mental shifts to see her as Bride of Frankenstein, in which case they make a perfect pairing. The created monster, and the madwoman. ;)

I still want to see it properly discussed in-game what happened between those two.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Is that it?

Ashley might be pregnant and if Derek fucks her, Ashley might not know who the father is. Anthony or Derek. Or Derek might be expecting the same thing Tommy did when he fucked Arieth. Also, I think Camila and Riona would be a better match for Derek. Even KRJ would be a better match for Derek.

But I wonder why he rejects Penny at EP8's dorm party? Do you want to know why? Maya once said to the MC that Derek feels rejection shows him what he can do better.

I think that's why my MC would rather stay out of Derek's love life.
My theory is that Ashley wants to go back with Derek, but she's pregnant by Ant.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It would explain why "it's complicated". Or it's Derek's but she isn't sure which one is the father. I could be wrong, but I think Anthony would be a stand-up guy about it, where Derek might freak out and run.
I think Pink wants to dump a lot of drama on Derek. Due to the fact that NTR will not allow you to do something like this with the main girls of MC, Pink decided to pull it off with Derek and other guys. But I'm still sure that someone from LI is pregnant (even if you go the way of a virgin) and this will be revealed at the end of season 3.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes