Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
If you hide the true, DPC gives you a prize....

Another trap
It's not like you'd be outing the two of them to everyone, just to the girl who he strung along under false pretences for possibly a few years.

Sage deserves to know and it looks like Chad has no intentions of ever telling her.

And given how well she handles it and the way she doesn't directly confront him about it but gives him another chance to come clean, telling her definitely seems to be the right choice.

And as I mentioned earlier, it resolves things between Sage, Mel and Sarah a bit more nicely.
I feel like not telling Sage about Chad and Troy will come back and bite us in the ass in the future at some point. In my Sage save I opted to tell her, because she deserved to know.

True it wasn't MC's place to tell her and would have been better if Chad came clean and the whole thing got resolved, but I guess it will happen sooner or later. It's more likely for Sage to confront him about it though.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I feel like not telling Sage about Chad and Troy will come back and bite us in the ass in the future at some point. In my Sage save I opted to tell her, because she deserved to know.

True it wasn't MC's place to tell her and would have been better if Chad came clean and the whole thing got resolved, but I guess it will happen sooner or later. It's more likely for Sage to confront him about it though.
I mean, it already bit us in our behind when Sage didn't handle the talk with Melanie and Sarah well, so Quinn used it as a comeback when Sage is teaching her to be good to her sisters aka Maya in the threesome scene.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Now why couldn't you have started with that logical argument in the first place?

Having said that, if it's done properly I don't think it would undermine the impact of each episode. I believe the logical break points I had alluded to can be built into a cliffhanger without a significant amount of additional work.
I don't think I've seen a single self respecting dev that when talking about more funding, hardware upgrades, assets etc. that even mentions faster updates. Its always higher quality, more animations, longer animations, licensed ost that are promised. Now you can call that greed, or ambition, or whatever, but I honestly don't get why the public always cries about faster updates every time one of those devs makes it big, when they never promise such thing?

I get what you're saying, this was more of a general question not specifically directed at you. There will come a time when DPC and people in his position have to make some compromises, because no matter how proficient he is, there will always be the hardware limitations, but at the same time I just got tired of seeing entitled people on the pirate site demanding that 'X has no excuse for not hiring 20 people to help' and other retardations of the sort, while seemingly being completely oblivious how the patreon-centric business model works.

Now I can eat that fried chicken MC was talking about :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ename144

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I mean, it already bit us in our behind when Sage didn't handle the talk with Melanie and Sarah well, so Quinn used it as a comeback when Sage is teaching her to be good to her sisters aka Maya in the threesome scene.
It can also be attributed to Quinn stirring shit up, though she has the habit of miscalculating stuff. Quinn think that she's going to be a better leader than Sage, but what Quinn doesn't take into account is that she doesn't have Sage's connections, so when the shit hits the fan, she's going to look for someone to take the fall.

I mean we already saw that Quinn isn't really good at business, planning or running the drug ring and she put the blame on Riona when they came up short in money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LizaS

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
How the game goes on afterwards and how she reacts to it, that doesn't really matter to me though when it comes to telling her or not. Rather what happened so far until that specific moment, if that makes any sense.
Tbh my main sage run is on the friendship path where you only fuck her in Ep 7 and in that run, I def didn't feel like telling her. The fuckbuddy run I only did once just to see how it is, it's not really my thing.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

It took me multiple playthroughs to finally get why we have the options to tell Josy of al people. :HideThePain: :HideThePain: She is pretty much in the same situation as Chad & Troy, but I almost never tell her, because only on Sage' side I can see that biting us in the rear and most importantly Sage deserves to know.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
How the game goes on afterwards and how she reacts to it, that doesn't really matter to me though when it comes to telling her or not. Rather what happened so far until that specific moment, if that makes any sense.
Tbh my main sage run is on the friendship path where you only fuck her in Ep 7 and in that run, I def didn't feel like telling her. The fuckbuddy run I only did once just to see how it is, it's not really my thing.
If we tell her, we find out that Jade already suspected that Chad is gay and told Sage multiple times about it. I felt like telling her was the right thing to do, no matter how bad it was. My MC made a deal with her that he was going to help her and I'm not having him go back on his word.

P.S: Already missing your Bianca profile picture. :cry:

It took me multiple playthroughs to finally get why we have the options to tell Josy of al people. :HideThePain: :HideThePain: She is pretty much in the same situation as Chad & Troy, but I almost never tell her, because only on Sage' side I can see that biting us in the rear and most importantly Sage deserves to know.
The parallel situation that Josy & Maya and Chad & Troy are in is definitely something interesting. Both couples can't be open about it for one reason or another and have to hide.

Though, I do think that MC isn't going to be the only one that catches Chad and Troy on the act and someone else is going to see them and bring them out in the clear.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Eh we can only meme around for so long with content that's not (yet) in the game before it gets stale, especially when the update is still some time away. :Kappa: :HideThePain:
There's still so much content that we need - Cathy, Mona, Bianca, Jill's mom, Bianca's mom, Bianca's brunette friend, Bianca's brunette friend's mom, Chad and Troy, Stanley :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Likely yes

But when MC asks Josy an advice, her advice is to not get involved. It is Josy 's voice or DPC' s one?

The only consequence of the revelation is that now Sage doesn't suspect Melanie and Sara, but they are not innocent, so i don't know if the trust towards them is a good news

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Likely yes

But when MC asks Josy an advice, her advice is to not get involved. It is Josy 's voice or DPC' s one?

The only consequence of the revelation is that now Sage doesn't suspect Melanie and Sara, but they are not innocent, so i don't know if the trust towards them is a good news
I found Josy's reply to the reveal a bit hypocritical. Considering how many people they got involved in their own relationship, it was the wrong thing to say. Besides I feel like Josy was the wrong person to make the reveal to, the better choice would have been Maya.

Josy doesn't have the opposition for the relationship that Maya does, so there's not much she can help with because she never faced a situation like this.

I find the friendships in the HOT sorority terribly inconsistent, in terms that they aren't fleshed out enough. We see glimpses of how they are here and there, but in one scene they support each other while in the next one they outright say that they don't want Sage as president.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That scene never made sense to me the way it was set up. In what world would you not tell Sage if you are on her path as well as telling her gives you +2 Sage points.
The point of the whole scene is that Heather jumps into the pool beforehand, where Jacob says that the girls are getting pregnant. The pregnancy test is fine.
No, that was a joke.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We learn from Sarah that she and Melanie will continue to see each other despite Sage and Chad's breakup because they are friends with Chad.

That's fine as far as it goes, but the implication from Sarah clearly shows that there's more to this that we don't know yet. So my guess is that Sarah and Melanie initiated Sage and Chad's breakup by putting a note from themselves in Chad's gym bag. (So in EP5 we learn that Sarah and Melanie like to play games like this. They each put a filled condom in the other's bed and closet.) But in Chad's case, I think they didn't do it out of spite, but so that Sage and Chad would break up and both have a chance to be happy with other partners. Hence the push from Sarah to Melanie, because after all, they were in it together.

But what comes to my mind is that Sage violated Chad's privacy and maybe she's a little controlling about a boyfriend. She found the panties in Chad's gym bag, so she searched his gym bag.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I found Josy's reply to the reveal a bit hypocritical. Considering how many people they got involved in their own relationship, it was the wrong thing to say. Besides I feel like Josy was the wrong person to make the reveal to, the better choice would have been Maya.

Josy doesn't have the opposition for the relationship that Maya does, so there's not much she can help with because she never faced a situation like this.

I find the friendships in the HOT sorority terribly inconsistent, in terms that they aren't fleshed out enough. We see glimpses of how they are here and there, but in one scene they support each other while in the next one they outright say that they don't want Sage as president.
Maya would have suggested to not reveal Chad's secret, i am sure of that.

Josy is terrible insecure, she is the worst subject to ask for an advice, worse than Derek.

Female friendship is usually more hypocrital, and Sage is the more isolate one, also for herown faults

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
The point of the whole scene is that Heather jumps into the pool beforehand, where Jacob says that the girls are getting pregnant. The pregnancy test is fine.
No, that was a joke.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We learn from Sarah that she and Melanie will continue to see each other despite Sage and Chad's breakup because they are friends with Chad.

That's fine as far as it goes, but the implication from Sarah clearly shows that there's more to this that we don't know yet. So my guess is that Sarah and Melanie initiated Sage and Chad's breakup by putting a note from themselves in Chad's gym bag. (So in EP5 we learn that Sarah and Melanie like to play games like this. They each put a filled condom in the other's bed and closet.) But in Chad's case, I think they didn't do it out of spite, but so that Sage and Chad would break up and both have a chance to be happy with other partners. Hence the push from Sarah to Melanie, because after all, they were in it together.

But what comes to my mind is that Sage violated Chad's privacy and maybe she's a little controlling about a boyfriend. She found the panties in Chad's gym bag, so she searched his gym bag.
dalli my dude, take your medication. How does anything I said have anything to do with what you said? I was referencing the blowjob out of nowhere for not telling Sage, while telling her gives you +2 points (aka it is a big deal that you did tell her).

Also we know since episode 1 that Sage saw the panties on top of his open gym bag, the very first scene we see of her and Chad is exactly abut that.

It is speculation of what exactly Melanie and Sarah are involved in, could be the blackmail could be something else. But whatever it is they seem to want to keep the fact Chad is gay a secret.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I don't think I've seen a single self respecting dev that when talking about more funding, hardware upgrades, assets etc. that even mentions faster updates. Its always higher quality, more animations, longer animations, licensed ost that are promised. Now you can call that greed, or ambition, or whatever, but I honestly don't get why the public always cries about faster updates every time one of those devs makes it big, when they never promise such thing?

I get what you're saying, this was more of a general question not specifically directed at you. There will come a time when DPC and people in his position have to make some compromises, because no matter how proficient he is, there will always be the hardware limitations, but at the same time I just got tired of seeing entitled people on the pirate site demanding that 'X has no excuse for not hiring 20 people to help' and other retardations of the sort, while seemingly being completely oblivious how the patreon-centric business model works.

I always thought there should have been a crossover appearance. DJ Kink (Kindra !!!) should be the DJ at the upcoming DIKs Halloween party.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not like you'd be outing the two of them to everyone, just to the girl who he strung along under false pretences for possibly a few years.

Sage deserves to know and it looks like Chad has no intentions of ever telling her.

And given how well she handles it and the way she doesn't directly confront him about it but gives him another chance to come clean, telling her definitely seems to be the right choice.

And as I mentioned earlier, it resolves things between Sage, Mel and Sarah a bit more nicely.
Only Chad could tell Sage the truth, because it is not so important who Chad loves now, but if he has loved Sage or not. Sage needs to know this to go over that story.

As i already said before: sara e Melanie don't deserve yet Sage trust and forgiveness, it is not a good news

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I agree with you on everything, and my MC always says Sage. But somehow I have mixed feelings about it.

The parallel situation that Josy & Maya and Chad & Troy are in is definitely something interesting. Both couples can't be open about it for one reason or another and have to hide.
That's where I see the reason why Jonah from Interlude could show up on B&R. Jonah is very open about his homosexuality and that is something that is missing on B&R. Through Jonah, Chad, Troy, Josy and Maya could also learn to be open about their homosexuality and bisexuality.

But that's just a thought of mine, nothing more.

Josy is terrible insecure, she is the worst subject to ask for an advice, worse than Derek.

Female friendship is usually more hypocrital, and Sage is the more isolate one, also for herown faults
In my opinion, it is correct that the MC told Josy about it because the MC can sell this situation as an affectation. Since Maya was not present and the MC would have told Maya later, it would have been intentional because the MC would have had time to think about it.

I agree that Josy doesn't have the resistance that Maya has. But Josy only refrained from telling her parents about her relationship with Maya because of Maya's experience. Therefore, Josy advises the MC not to tell Sage because of her own experiences.

I agree with you, so Maya would have suggested that too. But that would have been the wrong way to go. The right way to deal with something like this is pointed out by Jonah. Even Maya's problem is closer to a solution than before because she confided in Sage and Sage is okay with gay and bisexual unions.

Josy, of course, is unsettled because she learned from Maya what the consequences may be. Derek is much worse in this regard because he is prone to verbal diarrhea when under the influence of alcohol and this could quickly spread as a rumor.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree with you on everything, and my MC always says Sage. But somehow I have mixed feelings about it.

That's where I see the reason why Jonah from Interlude could show up on B&R. Jonah is very open about his homosexuality and that is something that is missing on B&R. Through Jonah, Chad, Troy, Josy and Maya could also learn to be open about their homosexuality and bisexuality.

But that's just a thought of mine, nothing more.

In my opinion, it is correct that the MC told Josy about it because the MC can sell this situation as an affectation. Since Maya was not present and the MC would have told Maya later, it would have been intentional because the MC would have had time to think about it.

I agree that Josy doesn't have the resistance that Maya has. But Josy only refrained from telling her parents about her relationship with Maya because of Maya's experience. Therefore, Josy advises the MC not to tell Sage because of her own experiences.

I agree with you, so Maya would have suggested that too. But that would have been the wrong way to go. The right way to deal with something like this is pointed out by Jonah. Even Maya's problem is closer to a solution than before because she confided in Sage and Sage is okay with gay and bisexual unions.

Josy, of course, is unsettled because she learned from Maya what the consequences may be. Derek is much worse in this regard because he is prone to verbal diarrhea when under the influence of alcohol and this could quickly spread as a rumor.
It is not that Josy is notoriously tight-lipped...

She is afraid of everything, from a piercing to meeting Burke

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes