znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Jill sez.... "You either want whores or me...the good girl. You can't have both!"

Jill... (In Andrew Dice Clay mocking voice)....."Arrrre you my boyfriend?"

MC..."Yeah, well, I am at this moment".....

(Yeah...you keep thinking that Jill......) :ROFLMAO:
nicole1.JPG

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Maya would have suggested to not reveal Chad's secret, i am sure of that.

Josy is terrible insecure, she is the worst subject to ask for an advice, worse than Derek.

Female friendship is usually more hypocrital, and Sage is the more isolate one, also for herown faults
Who in your opinion would have been the best option for MC to go to advice for on the situation? IMO Elena would have been a good option IMO, if MC didn't go too much into details and was vague about who he saw but honest about what he saw.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Who in your opinion would have been the best option for MC to go to advice for on the situation? IMO Elena would have been a good option IMO, if MC didn't go too much into details and was vague about who he saw but honest about what he saw.
Bella: mature and not so involved to stay objective

Elena is a good pick, but the relationship with mc is weak, if she understand whom he is talking about, wil she stay loyal?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Elena is a good pick, but the relationship with mc is weak, if she understand whom he is talking about, wil she stay loyal?
Bella is also a good choice. I agree.

That's why I said he can stay vague about it. He can be like "Hey, I need your advice. I know a friend of mine that is cheating on her girlfriend, but I also found out that he's cheating on her with another guy. What should I do?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

That's why I said he can stay vague about it. He can be like "Hey, I need your advice. I know a friend of mine that is cheating on her girlfriend, but I also found out that he's cheating on her with another guy. What should I do?
Women understand very well what you don't say, it is a dangerous game

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

This is a double-edged sword.

The MC is very good friends with Isabella or even more so, but Isabella doesn't change her mind about Sage until mid EP8.

With Elena, it's the other way around. She knows Sage very well, but the friendship between Elena and the MC doesn't get going until mid EP8 either.

I understand why the MC talked to Josy about it. Whether it's better or worse doesn't matter. But Josy noticed that something was bothering the MC, and she called him on it. But we know about Josy from EP6 that she can keep a secret and only talk about it with the person who trusted her with the secret. Maya violated that because she arbitrarily told Sage about her relationship with Josy without talking to Josy about it first.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Women understand very well what you don't say, it is a dangerous game
It could be absolutely anyone of their mutual friends though. Hell, the first person to come to mind when it comes to cheating would be Tommy. For Elena to instantly get that MC is talking about Chad would be unrealistic IMO, but it's reasonable that it's AVN we are talking about.

The MC is very good friends with Isabella or even more so, but Isabella doesn't change her mind about Sage until mid EP8.

With Elena, it's the other way around. She knows Sage very well, but the friendship between Elena and the MC doesn't get going until mid EP8 either.

I understand why the MC talked to Josy about it. Whether it's better or worse doesn't matter. But Josy noticed that something was bothering the MC, and she called him on it. But we know about Josy from EP6 that she can keep a secret and only talk about it with the person who trusted her with the secret. Maya violated that because she arbitrarily told Sage about her relationship with Josy without talking to Josy about it first.
The reason I thought Josy was a bad option wasn't because she can't keep a secret, it's because she never has an opinion on anything. She just goes along with whatever everyone else says and almost never takes the initiative in leading or suggesting.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Bella doesn't have to like Sage to give an advice on her situation, Sage is only victim of the situation

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I don't think I've seen a single self respecting dev that when talking about more funding, hardware upgrades, assets etc. that even mentions faster updates. Its always higher quality, more animations, longer animations, licensed ost that are promised. Now you can call that greed, or ambition, or whatever, but I honestly don't get why the public always cries about faster updates every time one of those devs makes it big, when they never promise such thing?

I get what you're saying, this was more of a general question not specifically directed at you. There will come a time when DPC and people in his position have to make some compromises, because no matter how proficient he is, there will always be the hardware limitations, but at the same time I just got tired of seeing entitled people on the pirate site demanding that 'X has no excuse for not hiring 20 people to help' and other retardations of the sort, while seemingly being completely oblivious how the patreon-centric business model works.
But I don't think you get what I'm saying. At no point did I say DPC should make things faster or sacrifice quality. I'm saying he can make things at his current pace but there are logical points in his releases to split it up. So you are talking about something completely different from what I'm saying.

Having said that, you are entirely wrong in saying that no self respecting dev would mention faster update when talking about more funding for hardware upgrades, assets, etc. In fact most of them do. Just that very few if any would give faster update as the only reason for more funding.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It could be absolutely anyone of their mutual friends though. Hell, the first person to come to mind when it comes to cheating would be Tommy. For Elena to instantly get that MC is talking about Chad would be unrealistic IMO, but it's reasonable that it's AVN we are talking about.

The reason I thought Josy was a bad option wasn't because she can't keep a secret, it's because she never has an opinion on anything. She just goes along with whatever everyone else says and almost never takes the initiative in leading or suggesting.
It is not a normal betrayal, and mutual friends are not so many... DIKS and hots

Tommy and Heather are in a open relationship so they dont fit

The other couples are John and Elena and Sage and Chad....

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Assuming Elena might find out and we wouldn't want that, I probably would've asked Cathy tbh if she was available.
Cathy would be another good option, seeing that she's always open to helping students with whatever issues might have.

Definitive people MC shouldn't talk to about the issue: Jade, Stephen, Jill (it would be completely pointless as she wouldn't be able to say anything of value to help the situation), Tommy and Derek.

Reactions: schinoize

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It is not a normal betrayal, and mutual friends are not so many... DIKS and hots

Tommy and Heather are in a open relationship so they dont fit
The cheating context also fits Derek. That might imply that Derek is a homosexual, but that cunt deserves it because of his mouth that he seems to not be able to keep shut. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The cheating context also fits Derek. That might imply that Derek is a homosexual, but that cunt deserves it because of his mouth that he seems to not be able to keep shut. :Kappa:
There are three couples

Heather + tommy

Elena + john

Sage + Chad

I feel the risk

I forgot dany + jamjam

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

That's not who Bella is, she said it herself during the tennis game, she's not a hateful person so she doesn't do it because she hates Tybalt, she does it because she loves Jill.
The same would apply in this case I think, even though she disliked Sage she'd help MC because that's what's important to her.

Outside of her own emotional problems, DPC wrote her as a really mature person, her refusing to help someone she cares about out of spite for another involved party would be really out of character for her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's not who Bella is, she said it herself during the tennis game, she's not a hateful person so she doesn't do it because she hates him, she does it because she loves Jill.
The same would apply in this case I think, even though she disliked Sage she'd help MC because that's what's important to her.

Outside of her own emotional problems, DPC wrote her as a really mature person, her refusing to help someone she cares about out of spite for another involved party would be really out of character for her.
In chapter 4, if MC ask her refuge when he freaked out, she the only one that tried to make him see reason

Without asking to much details

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I forgot dany + jamjam
I thought Jamjam's ass belonged to Leon? :unsure: :Kappa:

You know who would be another great option for advice? Neil. He may not experienced a situation like that before in his life, but I'm sure that he can give a reasonable advice as to what MC should and should not do.

Edit: I suppose Jacob would also be another good guy to talk to. He seems to be able to keep his mouth shut and is smart and reasonable in the way he acts and thinks.

That's not who Bella is, she said it herself during the tennis game, she's not a hateful person so she doesn't do it because she hates Tybalt, she does it because she loves Jill.

Goddess for a reason. :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes