sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
The game doesn't have a pregnancy tag but a lot of people talked about it in the comments so , does the game actually have pregnancy content or nah ?
It doesn't really have that content, but something happens at the end of episode 8 that makes us talk about it.

Reactions: dalli_x

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
The game doesn't have a pregnancy tag but a lot of people talked about it in the comments so , does the game actually have pregnancy content or nah ?
There is a positive pregnancy test in the ending montage of ep8. Speculation about whose it is, but doubtful it's the MC's. Could be pregnancy added as a 'perfect' ending for an LI, but that's me guessing.

Now for the obligatory Space Balls reference...
spaceballs-air.gif

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
There is a positive pregnancy test in the ending montage of ep8. Speculation about whose it is, but doubtful it's the MC's. Could be pregnancy added as a 'perfect' ending for an LI, but that's me guessing.

Now for the obligatory Space Balls reference...
View attachment 1916233
Remember the latest preview with Heather that was cropped to hide spoilers? Well it's hiding her baby bump

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
But for smaller animations, like eye blinks or the like, his PC's rendering speed in KB remains the same, but he finishes faster simply because there are fewer frames to render.
Just a note. Blinks are not video files, they are static renders displayed in a quick sucession within the game code. As such when we got the number of total animations blinks are not included in that number. Usually blinks are made with three or four different static renders, yet the only thing it changes from one to another is the eyes, a small fraction of the image.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Just a note. Blinks are not video files, they are static renders displayed in a quick sucession within the game code. As such when we got the number of total animations blinks are not included in that number. Usually blinks are made with three or four different static renders, yet the only thing it changes from one to another is the eyes, a small fraction of the image.
I just wanted to attach an example of a simple animation that should normally have no more than 5 frames. I know so DPC does the eye blink with single static renderers.

Reactions: Heycock

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So, like, at what point do you guys and gals think this game is gonna run outta steam?

Irrespective of all the wonderful music, great renders, superb characters, classic comedy, enjoyable dialogue etc. etc., it's really about chasing tail isn't it?

As of episode 8's ending, the chase has ended (unless you're an "others" man - let me hear a "hell yeah!"). So what now? Now we cultivate our relationship, like the delicate flowers growing in Jamie's manly garden? Yeah right...

So whatdya'll think? What are you hoping for from the remainder of the story? If we're only half way through, what's gonna keep your attention? I guess there's a few more bases to get outta Jill, and we've still got some taming to be done with Quinn, and all the LIs haven't given up their backdoors just yet.

But other than that, what's a guy got to look forwards to? :unsure:

Talk to me brothers and sisters!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So, like, at what point do you guys and gals think this game is gonna run outta steam?
Probably not for the next 10 years :p Look at these homies drooling around every bits of intel about a new release... :LOL: Means they are eager to continue with the story... as far as DPC-s side... why bother with it at the halfway mark ? No crystal ball to tell me the future ( how the story will progress and eventually end ) so it doesn't make much sense to dive into this headfirst :ROFLMAO:

A couple of years in jail for starters :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Ached = Chip = DPC = Walter = Lost? :unsure:

How deep does this wormhole go?! :Kappa:
it's a slippery slope into severe mental issues
like arguing yourself on f95 :HideThePain:

Irrespective of all the wonderful music, great renders, superb characters, classic comedy, enjoyable dialogue etc. etc., it's really about chasing tail isn't it?

As of episode 8's ending, the chase has ended (unless you're an "others" man - let me hear a "hell yeah!"). So what now? Now we cultivate our relationship, like the delicate flowers growing in Jamie's manly garden? Yeah right...

So whatdya'll think? What are you hoping for from the remainder of the story? If we're only half way through, what's gonna keep your attention? I guess there's a few more bases to get outta Jill, and we've still got some taming to be done with Quinn, and all the LIs haven't given up their backdoors just yet.

Talk to me brothers and sisters!
well, the cute phase is over. we got introduced to people, the girls and the college life.
MC is already an alphadog both in DIKs and college-wise, he got the girl he wanted (or fucks the bitches he wants if you opted fro others), what I expect now is
- possible drama in the relationship. maya and josy will not stay together.
- unwinding of the many mysteries which may end up hurting DPC/people he loves: like burke and tuitions, quinn and drugs/restaurant, something with vinny which is just a matter of time and, ofc, who bella gets to kill with an axe
- getting info on who lynette really was and resolving the aftermath. something like he'll end up being a burgmeister

what I'm looking forward to
- for starters, I'm hoping won't be ending up in jail as a scapegoat for quinn's bullshit
- separate maya and josy paths. I like them both and I'm looking forward tot he drama when they break up and you choose one of them
- the final clash with dawe
- burke ending up fucked and not in a good way
- my boy derek getting to bang jade :BootyTime:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144 and shazba

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
With the animations it is such a thing. I don't know how many frames DPC creates for 1 second of animation, but the standard is 24 frames per second.

For EP8, he created a total of 2.33 Gb, or about 244318208 kb, of animation. That equates to about 2000 kb per second of animation, or about 24 frames.

If we now calculate how many frames DPC created and rendered for the animations, we come up with a figure of 2931818 frames for animation alone.

Of course, DPC will use an animation tool that simplifies the creation of the frames. But its rendering engine still has to render each of the 2931818 frames.

Now we don't have any data on how big in KB the data is that DPC still needs to render. But for smaller animations, like eye blinks or the like, his PC's rendering speed in KB remains the same, but he finishes faster simply because there are fewer frames to render.

Example:

5 animations with a duration of 10 seconds each result in about 4167 frames.
5 animations with an animation duration of 1 second each result in about 417 frames.

This is the same number of animations, but a significantly different number of frames.

Many will think that DPC does not use 24 frames per second for its animations. Maybe, I don't know, and I also wrote above that this is just a default value. But even if DPC uses only 12 frames per second, you only need to calculate the number of frames by 2 in my post and you still get 1465909 frames for EP8 and that's just for animations.

Conclusion: We don't know how long DPC's PC needs to process its animation queue because we only know the number of animations and not the data size. Therefore, predictions about the release of EP9 should be taken with a grain of salt because the animation queue may be processed as early as next week.

Please don't get me wrong now. I appreciate the effort and work that mpa71, ename144 and always86 do for us. (y):D But their data can't be exact because DPC doesn't give us exact data and especially in the area of animations there will be the biggest inaccuracies to extrapolate a release date. :cry: In my opinion, the static renderings are better for this. If these increase by leaps and bounds, the release date will be closer.
Thanks for the good explanation. I realized that the length of the animations can be different. This means that the time to create animations differs depending on their size.
I think that after all it is 30 frames per second, at 24 frames a lag will be noticed in games. This is a console gaming experience. :)
I agree that our analysts are doing a difficult job and thank them for that, but they can be wrong. For example: they have drawn 10 animations in the last week. The DPC didn't say how many animations were completed, it only said how many were left in the queue. Over the past week, he might have added more to the queue. In general, a clear picture will be closer to September.
Yes, let's look at static renders. Now there are 2200 of them. Episode 9 has been in development for 18 weeks. Average number of renders per week 122.2.
If the number of renders ends up being 3500, then the work on the visual will be completed in mid-September. (10 weeks)
If we have a huge episode with 4158 renders like Ep 8, we are in serious trouble (15 weeks). Moreover, the DPC himself said that he has complex renders ahead with a lot of characters (a party I think)

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Idk I have a hard time specifing what I'm looking forward to. I don't really have expectations, I'm just along for the ride.
I think we've somewhat touched this recently with the discussion about the timespan between updates. I can't help but feel pretty indifferent about a lot of the bigger mysteries that are yet to be solved.
I admit after I played through the game for the first time couple months ago, I felt emotional about some aspects. Can't deny I wanted to see Quinn held accountable for her schemes. Right now, I generally just think 'whatever'.

So, what am I looking forward to? Best girl Bianca side girl arc :sneaky:, more back and forth between MC and Sally/KRJ, fun with the side girls, cultivating the relationship with Jill no cap..the little things.

Schattenlust

Sep 3, 2018
Just wondering:
Are all the gallery-scenes from episodes 1-8 missing in the "new seasons folder" (intelude) or did I just not find them? This would suck; meaning that one would have to install both versions, just to look at all the gallery stuff and artworks

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes