OFT

Jan 6, 2020

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hey Guys, Can anyone PLEASE upload latest news or previews from patreon?
The previews are these but the news I don't remember who posted it
Ok, so I'll upload the preview in this post to have them in order and when someone comes to ask about them, I won't have to search all these pages because later they get lost :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1849957 View attachment 1849963 View attachment 1849964 View attachment 1849966 View attachment 1849969 View attachment 1849971
View attachment 1872173 View attachment 1894909
View attachment 1919629
Thanks to all those patreons for risking their membership for our sins
Ok here

I've been working on static renders and free roam events all week; I also did some environment design for a scene.

I'm currently working on a scene with 8+ characters that's taking quite a bit of time to pose. But the renders are coming out looking good, leaving me feeling it was worth the effort.

What I like about this episode, in general, are the renders that have many characters in them. They bring a lot of life to the scenes, and despite the scenes being tricky to create and render, I'm having a blast making them.

One PC renders static renders whenever I'm not using it for work; the PC slaves are all rendering animations.

The animation queue is still fairly big 30-40 animations waiting to render.

I think I have 80-150 animations left to pose. Those animations are split over 4-5 lewd scenes (including another threesome) and some SFW animations.

I realize that 80-150 is a rather big interval for a ballpark number, but it's the best I can estimate now.

Including what's in the render queue, the current render count is just over 2200.

I will continue working on static renders in the upcoming week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
For me, the problem is that Jill has the highest ration of outright bad and ugly renders. I like the way the character is written, I know her naïvety frustrated some people, and the Tybalt blackmail and picnic break up annoyed people (it is a bit silly) But I found that naivety led to a really hot sex scene and should lead to some fun (minor) corruption going forward, like getting Maya into risky sex.

For me I’d say my favourite is Bella, but on any given day the others have their moments. Probably Bella>Sage>Riona=Quinn>Maya=Josy>Jill>Camilla>The Rest. But give me a hot scene and some bad renders and that list could change quite a lot
favbadikgirls.JPG
:unsure:(y):illuminati:

My list.
:HideThePain:

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
I know I know... Incest Bestiality and Gay content ? :KEK:
NTR?

Picks up a shield.
Yes, yes, NTR, Gang bangs, BDSM, and Frat drive-bys. A drive-by will show ultimate Frat domination.
NTR? Incest? Fuckface getting a mind control superpower and turning all females into his sex slaves?
I know one.

(Don't worry, Kellermann. It's not Madame, and therefore totally safe to click.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I knew you guys are smart. Excellent choices. (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes