Oct 8, 2018
Oh, yeah, I remember that causing quite a tiff in the thread but I never remember having an issue with that part, myself, and it doesn’t sound super forced given Sage’s character in general. Plus the threesome is avoidable, anyway, and Trem saying it doesn’t derail anything too majorly in any case. You can still get together officially at the end of 8 and have meaningful talks that explain why she felt that way beforehand

Honestly this thread could use a chill-pill on occasion
View attachment 1921124
I share your sentiments. Too many people are schizo posting in here, you'd think this place was fucking 4chan or Kiwifarms.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady
Oct 8, 2018
Why would you ping the God N7? If I were you I wouldn't do that. :KEK:

To answer your question, in short, they understand this site still garners views and possible patrons.
AFAIK, they only ban the "previews" if it comes from the higher-tier patrons. They only share the lower-ones.

Case in point, the Nicole preview was for the $30 patrons only.
So, the God N7 didn't post it here.
A hero just leaked it. :Kappa:
Is N7 sensitive to pings?

Jan 8, 2021

I've been working on static renders and free roam events all week; I also did some environment design for a scene.

I'm currently working on a scene with 8+ characters that's taking quite a bit of time to pose. But the renders are coming out looking good, leaving me feeling it was worth the effort.

What I like about this episode, in general, are the renders that have many characters in them. They bring a lot of life to the scenes, and despite the scenes being tricky to create and render, I'm having a blast making them.

One PC renders static renders whenever I'm not using it for work; the PC slaves are all rendering animations.

The animation queue is still fairly big 30-40 animations waiting to render.

I think I have 80-150 animations left to pose. Those animations are split over 4-5 lewd scenes (including another threesome) and some SFW animations.

I realize that 80-150 is a rather big interval for a ballpark number, but it's the best I can estimate now.

Including what's in the render queue, the current render count is just over 2200.

I will continue working on static renders in the upcoming week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I see Quinn in picture might mean we will see more about Quinn too in the next episode? because i think she is a very interesting and very important character

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Thank you, AchedCroissant.
Wonder what's the story behind your username
It was my xbox gamertarg in 2009, when I created the account this was the suggestion that I found the most funny... Because I had to pay 10$ to change it and I had already paid 300$ for the console so I kept it

And since then I use it for everything

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Nah, Jill is very popular at f95 too: DIK Lounge; BaDIK Poll

Sage has a convincing lead in the big originally posted a year ago, but Jill still makes 2nd.

Jill might not win a popularity contest with the current crop of regular posters, they just aren't much of a reflection of the broader f95 sentiment apparently.

Au contraire, I followed BaDIK from the start, after DPC started talking about it in the AL thread. Back when it was still a development thread.

I was just a lurker back then though, so there's no sign of me there or in the BaDIK thread before 0.2.

I don't remember Josy's popularity crashing after the boyfriend reveal. A few noped out (no cheaters), but not a wipe-out like when the Maya relationship emerged. But it's so long ago I may have simply forgotten what the vibe of the thread was back then.
Hey! Same. I've also been following this since then but was just a lurker.

• Hey there
Reactions: OFT and Meushi

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Now that MC is official gym member, I wonder if he will have kickboxing training sessions in ep. 9 with that gym bro (can't remember his name) who offered tips on how to fight Caleb? I doubt DPC would introduce a character like that to only have him in game for 30 seconds.

Gym bro seems to know how to fight and lift weights, so when he isn't busy going balls deep in Nora and Josy, he should be able to train MC. If you opted to fight the jocks and didn't pussy out, then there has to be a rematch coming. Even if you "won" against Caleb without him landing a punch, DPC still attempted to make it seem like MC isn't quite up to the task of knocking his ass out. And in gym with punching bag, you can tell the bad blood is still there with Caleb.

I think the fighting mini game is something that DPC will have to work on if he wants to continue the Caleb rivalry. Fighting hasn't had any advancements since the early days and by the end of season 1 you are basically a fully upgraded unstoppable force. Looking forward to the fighting mini game enhancements. It's one of the mini games in BaDIK that I actually had fun with. Better than painting the fucking fence anyway.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's like saying you're a vegan, but you also like to eat meat!
Thus we arrived at omnivore which is in fact a human being too... so that statement isn't that far off ! :KEK: OFC dumb and dumber would say vegan in that sentence not even knowing what it actually means... :rolleyes::LOL:

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
You have Quinn and Jill in the same and highest tier?
Impossible!

They're like water and oil. They shouldn't and can't be together!
They're like the entire opposite of each other.
It's like saying you're a vegan, but you also like to eat meat! :Kappa:
I think Quinn is fugly and not appealing at all

Reactions: nyrek and qawser

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Thus we arrived at omnivore which is in fact a human being too... so that statement isn't that far off ! :KEK: OFC dumb and dumber would say vegan in that sentence not even knowing what it actually means... :rolleyes::LOL:
Vegan is a stricter-form of being a vegetarian whom doesn't consume any form of meat and fish. They don't consume anything that comes from an animal. So IDK what you meant. :ROFLMAO:

I think Quinn is fugly and not appealing at all
Damn, I'm pretty sure... I'm pretty sure you just declared war against Quinn fans.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Vegan is a stricter-form of being a vegetarian whom doesn't consume any form of meat and fish. They don't consume anything that comes from an animal. So IDK what you meant. :ROFLMAO:
To put it in layman's terms : there is no such things as a Vegan NOR Vegetarian for human beings regardless you do or do not consume animals... ;) You are still omnivore but your intelligence still lacks big time to realize it... hence create this Vegan/Vegetarian/Carnivore bullshit and making it a..... :unsure: trend ?!? :p:ROFLMAO: Although whoever came up with it made big bank thanks to the noodles around the world :KEK:

Reactions: Ilhares

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Just for fun,
why is everyone banned from DPC's Discord/Patreon who shares preview pictures and only mentions F95 but at the same time has a moderator/admin on their discord who posts things here?

Just because N7 is a mod here too?
I just can't make sense of this logic. Ok he doesn't want to lose money or supporters, sure I can understand that. But why is he allowing N7 to post "stuff" here? I mean he doesn't need any more advertising. He's well known around here, isn't he?

Advertising.

Anything N7 posts is at the behest of DPC. He chooses to keep some content exclusive for the benefit of his higher dollar Patrons. But it's still DPC's intellectual property, and if he doesn't want it shared he is perfectly within his rights to refuse the custom of any patron for any reason. I really don't see how that's hard to understand if you have even the most basic of concepts of how capitalism works.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes