Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Sorry, im not into God-complex stuff :PogChamp:. And no its not my first time. I pinged him so he may can give me/us an prober reply and not some "I belive that's why" stuf, eh?
N7 doesn't comment on all this because, first, it's blindingly obvious, and second, because DPC WANTS to keep it muddy. Could be for any number of reasons, but from what I understand mentioning this place on either his Discord or in the comments on his Patreon will also get one banned. He wants the traffic this site will generate, but doesn't want paying customers finding out about it. This is not particularly surprising, given this is his, you know, job.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
N7 doesn't comment on all this because, first, it's blindingly obvious, and second, because DPC WANTS to keep it muddy. Could be for any number of reasons, but from what I understand mentioning this place on either his Discord or in the comments on his Patreon will also get one banned. He wants the traffic this site will generate, but doesn't want paying customers finding out about it. This is not particularly surprising, given this is his, you know, job.
Beyond that (customers who may find f 95 and stop buying), there is the fact that patreon itself has in its TOS the prohibition to advertise sites or managements far from legality (piracy is illegal) so all or almost all devs put the same rule in their discord servers.
1657684826769.png
1657684871643.png
1657684914546.png
just three examples of the devs I follow

EDIT: and none of those are from the DPC server.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redd23 and Meushi

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
You have Quinn and Jill in the same and highest tier?
Impossible!

They're like water and oil. They shouldn't and can't be together!
They're like the entire opposite of each other.
It's like saying you're a vegan, but you also like to eat meat! :Kappa:
Funny story that. I DO identify as vegan, but bro, you gotta eat your meat. Gotta get that proteins. :WeSmart::BootyTime:

But seriously, Im certified VN bipolar. :HideThePain:

Even more seriously, a balanced diet consists of both Broccolli and a nice Jill ass, I mean steak...

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
xbox?! Now I know why you got irl NTR-ed. :Kappa:
Yeah... I got a pretty good idea too... Noodles made the genius mix up xbox - dirtbox... then one thing leads to another they made the connection that he might possibly like to be fucked in the ass ( not literally... but who know what kinks are there to surface :LOL: ) so getting cuckolded for them is a wish come true right ?! :unsure::rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Same. I've been lurking on this forum for about a year but this game left such an impression on me that i had to say something
Hang out with us and welcome both of you. We aren't crazy most of the time ....um...OK strike that.... we are kinda OK. :ROFLMAO:

heathersisinlaw.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It was my xbox gamertarg in 2009, when I created the account this was the suggestion that I found the most funny... Because I had to pay 10$ to change it and I had already paid 300$ for the console so I kept it

And since then I use it for everything
I am waiting on the AC merch.... Coffee cup, bath towel, action figures, lunch box, etc. merch.JPG

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hang out with us and welcome both of you. We aren't crazy most of the time ....um...OK strike that.... we are kinda OK. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1923301
A thought comes to mind when I read this sentence. What if Heather is the sister of the MC? Then it wouldn't really matter if Heather and Tommy got married or Josy and the MC.:unsure:

:rolleyes:They would definitely be sister-in-law then. Quinn also looks at Josy in that strange way?:eek:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
A thought comes to mind when I read this sentence. What if Heather is the sister of the MC? Then it wouldn't really matter if Heather and Tommy got married or Josy and the MC.:unsure:

:rolleyes:They would definitely be sister-in-law then. Quinn also looks at Josy in that strange way?:eek:
Hmmm... so you're suggesting that a serious amount of people wish to fuck their sister and if DPC provides it would get insta-banned if not then it would get a serious hatred towards the developer... nice one ! :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes