Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
*Sigh*

Fine.

I realized after I posted it that there's no way you would have an OF site without Chip anyway, so here is the actual image.

AchedChip (ChipCroissant?) OnlyFans Preview #1: (Look away, LizaS)

View attachment 1923456

Based on your "white ass" comment, I made you the pasty one. :WeSmart:
There are things so bad they can't be unseen and yet some how is it a improvement:eek::eek::ROFLMAO::love:

• Haha
Reactions: OFT

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Jill's vivid imagination (or delusion) got out of hand when, before the dinner with her friends, she told Bianca, Olivia and Carla about her relationship with MC..... :ROFLMAO: :p

View attachment 1923436
I quite enjoyed the dinner, was expecting snobs, but they seem pretty ok, so I'll let that one slide for Jill. It is kinda cute in a way, or creepy, depending if you already started drinking that night.

Reactions: ename144 and shazba

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
*Sigh*

Fine.

I realized after I posted it that there's no way you would have an OF site without Chip anyway, so here is the actual image.

View attachment 1923456

Fake :ROFLMAO: . You registered to a Fake account:ROFLMAO:. Real Account is ChipXCroissantRaw.com:devilish:
first 20 user, can register, for 25% discount, only for limited time. :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
*Sigh*

Fine.

View attachment 1923456

Dear OFT,

Our dear boy (you know who :Kappa:) will be disappointed and deeply hurt by your post. He will literally cry.

Kind regards,

:Kappa:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Can you have sex with all the female characters in this game?
Probably best to screenshot the character(s) you're wondering about. Most of the featured characters are fuckable, with three or four notable exceptions.

The five in the banner yes, the ones in the first pic of OP, not the one on the far left (the MC never meets her).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes