kurakura01

Jun 23, 2022

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2022-03-04
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Interlude S3
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - - TORRENT
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645355 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 992057 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 1645333
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 1645334 View attachment 992056 View attachment 522511 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 377598
Download link for android broke. Please reupload a new one. Thanks.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hello, is there a mod to disable/manipulate dik score? Being unable to clock a dude in the face because you didn't check out a girl's ass a day prior is profoundly retarded.
You know this complete sentence of yours is profoundly retarded... with your mod demand to clocking some dude in the face assumption :KEK: Learn how the game works first... it takes about a minute or so :p

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
how I know my reputation with each girl?
You don't. You'd have to play through multiple times to get every girl anyway, so just concentrate on those you want. Although if you go after Jill and Sage then don't help Sage when she's sick. And don't go after Quinn if you're also after Jill or the Josy/Maya throuple.

Reactions: anoninus1

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Does anyone knows if there is full credits through out game development? Everywhere I look, I only see DrPinkCake trademark but eh, particular looking for actors/voice over each fictional character (apart from soundtrack already which is included).

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone knows if there is full credits through out game development? Everywhere I look, I only see DrPinkCake trademark but eh, particular looking for actors/voice over each fictional character (apart from soundtrack already which is included).
? :p

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
Excellent game, the plot, the character models, their presentation, the +18 themes. Everything seems excellent to me, in my opinion from 1 to 5 I give it 5.

Reactions: VOYEUR

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
There are no voice actors mate.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes