dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What basketball game is this? The only one I've ever seen is when Sage visits Chad, I think. :unsure: All they do is play in the background though. Is there another basketball game that is available only on a specific route?
In the last freeroam event of EP8, the MC can play a basketball minigame. This will also give you the last Sage Special Render if you shoot 10 baskets. Just click on the basketball hoop in front of the MC's room.

Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
In the last freeroam event of EP8, the MC can play a basketball minigame. This will also give you the last Sage Special Render if you shoot 10 baskets. Just click on the basketball hoop in front of the MC's room.
That's odd, I wonder how I missed it. I have mini games turned on. I've only done two plays all the way through to completion of ep. 8. Jill/Bella which was one playthrough until I had to make the choice. I quit my Maya speed run right after I got orange dress scene. Haven't finished my manwhore main save yet because I generally lost interest in going back to this game after Interlude. If the basketball game is available for both Chicks and DIKs, then I don't know what I did wrong. Oh well. I can't really be bothered to try it again right now anyway.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Jeez, getting bit nauseous from speed. How's that natural, Arch? :KEK:
I rather prefer leave normal as default it is, maybe add kick-in slow transition during animaltion, like e.g: going for a kiss, hugging, holding hands slow and all that erogenous zones.
Slow and steady wins the race? :BootyTime:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The worst line of text in the entire game. I hope the goblin the beautiful Jill doesn't start saying every episode. :Kappa:
MC: Hello Jill you know... I have nothing to offer you... I'm just a peasant compared to God Stephen... I didn't know cars had air conditioning and I thought a stove stolen from a military academy was normal in a house

But unlike me from the rest of these winners is that

Slow and steady wins the race
4hxx49.png

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
MC: Hello Jill you know... I have nothing to offer you... I'm just a peasant compared to God Stephen... I didn't know cars had air conditioning and I thought a stove stolen from a military academy was normal in a house

But unlike me from the rest of these winners is that

Slow and steady wins the race
View attachment 1929215
Hypothetical political lyrical Miracle Whip. All around the world, it's the same song.

Though I have no idea where you got that image from, the look on her face only partially captures how much I feel he needs to be punched in the face. Maybe Jill will start to get a bit more aggressive with people crossing those personal boundaries. (she seems like she'd miss her own hypocrisy, though)

Last edited:

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
The worst line of text in the entire game. I hope the goblin the beautiful Jill doesn't start saying it every episode. :Kappa:
Fucksaken, I understood that reference :HideThePain:

Slow and steady wins the race? :BootyTime:
Meh, both either works out while I think but really depends on rhythm and variety technique I suppose eventually. Rewatching gifs again, I can see how it might turn on usefully during lewd, so I'm in favor to jack-hammering speed once simulation has reached :KEK:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hypothetical political lyrical Miracle Whip. All around the world, it's the same song.

Though I have no idea where you got that image from, the look on her face only partially captures how much I feel he needs to be punched in the face. Maybe Jill will start to get a bit more aggressive with people crossing those personal boundaries. (she seems like she'd miss her own hypocrisy, though)
The original image I saw was the guy was talking about Naruto and she had this disgusted face :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ilhares

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
This contest for best render of the game has had some good entries but I have a few that I think take the cake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or for those counting calories

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
This contest for best render of the game has had some good entries but I have a few that I think take the cake
Or for those counting calories
tried to do cunni once ,immediatly changed my mind once the smell hit my nose ,must be something like alcohol or cigarettes ,non drinkers/smokers think they stink .

Gefom

Feb 21, 2022
Do I need to have played or have s1 and 2 I just downloaded this it only says continue, can' play basically.
Go to the Original Post -> "Spoiler" below "Season 1 - 2" -> download the game -> play it -> and then download the Intelude Season 3 and play. 'Cause the history it's all linked.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes