Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
As we're talking about Riona, Camila, and renders.
I would like to give attention to the detail given in the game.

In the RiCa scene, well before it, you would either have Camila or Riona invite you to the room and in turn would have a solo scene before the threesome scene.

Now, look at these screenshots.
It's fascinating in either cases, if Riona invites you, Camila comes over and gives you head with clothes and vice versa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mind you, these are screenshots from an animated scene in the game. These are no still renders.
And yet, even though slight variations, DPC still pushed through with this. When for sure it would take lot more time.

If I was a dev, I won't give a f. I'll just make whoever comes late get their clothes off too so I can use the same animated scene.

The amount of detail in this game is frickin' magnanimous. IDK what that even means, but I'm sure it's positive!
I hadn't noticed that - that's good attention to detail, and certainly it doubled the rendering time; but when it comes to actual posing time, I can't imagine that took more than 5-10 minutes at most of actual human labor. And with 8 RTX3090's going, render time is relatively cheap.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

Lolita69

Aug 20, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

The links are broken. Files have been removed from mega. Please reupload anyone

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
tried to do cunni once ,immediatly changed my mind once the smell hit my nose ,must be something like alcohol or cigarettes ,non drinkers/smokers think they stink .
I don't think that's quite it. Had I let my first attempt dissuade me wholly I would have missed out on some very important lessons (and left a number of dissatisfied ladies by the wayside). Sometimes it's the woman. A lot of them I've met over the years never quite learned (as, admittedly, so have not many men) about the importance of hygiene in the area. Wash that stuff thoroughly, people. A little musk is perfectly natural and normal. It ain't supposed to stink. The first woman I was with was lacking in this regard. Almost all of them beyond her were much more cognizant of such things.

In BaDIK, there are only two women I'd be afraid of being on that side of the line. Jill is the first. Not because she's a goblin, but because she simply has zero experience and doesn't know what to do, so it wouldn't shock me at all of she needed guidance in that department. Maybe Bella took care of that for us.

And then there's Arieth. I'm not basing this on her proclivity for passing herself around, that's all well and good, but on her demonstrable lack of intelligence. She is utterly clueless about so much, and just not very bright in pretty much any situation we've been shown where she's involved. I truly do not blame a certain DIK brother for having not wanted to get involved with her just because she's dumb.

Given the habits of most of the other girls we're introduced to in the game, especially those being more professional about their dalliances, I expect them to be fully up to snuff and thoroughly maintained in good order.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The links are broken. Files have been removed from mega. Please reupload anyone
Uploaded from my phone to mega, not sure if OP can be updated with these, I have seen a lot of requests for them.

Episode 1/2: (1.97GB)
Episode 3: (295.3MB)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
tried to do cunni once ,immediatly changed my mind once the smell hit my nose ,must be something like alcohol or cigarettes ,non drinkers/smokers think they stink .
My advice is don't give up on it. If it smells so bad you can't continue, that could mean something significant, but it's never gonna smell like candy... :sneaky:

I don't think that's quite it. Had I let my first attempt dissuade me wholly I would have missed out on some very important lessons (and left a number of dissatisfied ladies by the wayside). Sometimes it's the woman. A lot of them I've met over the years never quite learned (as, admittedly, so have not many men) about the importance of hygiene in the area. Wash that stuff thoroughly, people. A little musk is perfectly natural and normal. It ain't supposed to stink. The first woman I was with was lacking in this regard. Almost all of them beyond her were much more cognizant of such things.

In BaDIK, there are only two women I'd be afraid of being on that side of the line. Jill is the first. Not because she's a goblin, but because she simply has zero experience and doesn't know what to do, so it wouldn't shock me at all of she needed guidance in that department. Maybe Bella took care of that for us.

And then there's Arieth. I'm not basing this on her proclivity for passing herself around, that's all well and good, but on her demonstrable lack of intelligence. She is utterly clueless about so much, and just not very bright in pretty much any situation we've been shown where she's involved. I truly do not blame a certain DIK brother for having not wanted to get involved with her just because she's dumb.

Given the habits of most of the other girls we're introduced to in the game, especially those being more professional about their dalliances, I expect them to be fully up to snuff and thoroughly maintained in good order.
Jill's meticulously maintained snatch doesn't look to me like it's been neglected at all.
But Arieth I definitely agree would be rank. The girl doesn't even know she's got lice running around her pubes.
I thought you were gonna list the likes of Wendy et al. "The Unshaven". :p

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Again some fun or not!? Is it coincidence or not!? Decide for yourself! :unsure::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:
"I see my meaty friend"

"I see my me a tybalt friend"
What the actual flying fuck!? o_O

I wanna say this is the most nonsensical thing you've ever said. But then again, it probably isn't... :oops:

Zoey looks good though. :sneaky:

Reactions: Redd23 and ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes