Antera

Nov 19, 2017
So I plan to do replay whole game for all girls (doing solo paths) and was wondering, Which affiliation goes well with which girl? For example I know Chick is Must have for Jill path.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
So I plan to do replay whole game for all girls (doing solo paths) and was wondering, Which affiliation goes well with which girl? For example I know Chick is Must have for Jill path.
The cookie cutter paths are as follows:
Chick Isabella, Maya&Josy, Jill
Dik Sage

Noone minds neutral, isabella doesnt mind dik either, you will miss some lewd scene variations though.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
The cookie cutter paths are as follows:
Chick Isabella, Maya&Josy, Jill
Dik Sage

Noone minds neutral, isabella doesnt mind dik either, you will miss some lewd scene variations though.
Is there any benefit in a neutral run versus, a DIK and Chic run. Any scenes not covered by both?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It tends to be best apart from Sage not to be DIK with any of the LIs.

Maya and Josy you have to not be DIK at the end of the fourth chapter.
Quinn you have to be DIK at the beginning of the sixth chapter
With Jill one must not be DIK at the eighth chapter

these are key passages, but there are missed opportunities at other times as well

IceCrowStudio

Dev of "Sylvara: The Slut of Eldrith"
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
rookie question, does this game has separate story for a female protagonist or do you just get to play with a female in mid story?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
rookie question, does this game has separate story for a female protagonist or do you just get to play with a female in mid story?
First two seasons are male protagonist only, prelude is female protagonist. Unknown whether we'll continue to have the female from the interlude in season 3 as well as the male one or if it will be male only.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
About girls Halloween outfits. The idea came about when Quinn talked about her black widow outfit. This is definitely more interesting than the costume of a depraved nurse:LOL:
I have a Halloween outfit idea for Lily. I think it suits her perfectly:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I wonder if anyone refused this legendary threesome. Admittedly I went with Camila first and Riona wanted to join afterwards and you have to be crazy to say no. :Kappa:
I refused on a few occasions, though it was definitely tough. My main run's committed to Maya and Josy and they already generate more than enough drama. My solo Jill run declined too since I'm pretty sure everything is a trap on that branch.

I also skipped it on my Sage run since I decided to go the friendship route and it seemed a bit insensitive to score a threesome right after agreeing to start something with Sage (and screw that 2/5 rating if you do the threesome first). But given the MC's thought process (and I use the term loosely!) at the crossroads, I was clearly the only one worried about that. So I might take Cami and Riona up on the offer if I ever went back and replayed it.

Other than that it's an easy yes since they're some of my favorite girls, the scenes are hot, and I get a kick out of the way it's effortlessly free if you never signed up for Quinn's restaurant. :D

Reactions: imzahai and dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
About girls Halloween outfits. The idea came about when Quinn talked about her black widow outfit. This is definitely more interesting than the costume of a depraved nurse:LOL:
I have a Halloween outfit idea for Lily. I think it suits her perfectly:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh please no:sick::sick::sick:

Watch her, Dress up as a Cop,:love: which will fuel the idea of her being an undercover cop:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
oh please no:sick::sick::sick:

Watch her, Dress up as a Cop,:love: which will fuel the idea of her being an undercover cop:ROFLMAO:
Not actually seen that idea, surely as a cop she can't actually buy straight from Quinn though? I am suspicious of Nicole though, she could be a cop.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes