Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
How your chosen LI is going to feel taking that first nut after you have been away from B&R for almost a year .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same. It was ok for a standalone exposition. I am I the only one who felt Interlude was kind of meh compared to the main game? I mean, I am not at all excited about Zoey. In fact, after finishing the game just recently (I know, late to the party), I am looking foward to tapping Sally's beautiful, nerdy ass.
You are not alone sir. We are legion.

Reactions: Gato21

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Play as a woman in Being A Dik? Seems counterintuitive.
I wasn't saying for sure that we would continue to play as Zoey, just that DPC (to my knowledge) hasn't stated that we won't. I was replying to a straight question regarding protagonists, didn't want to give information that could be shown as wrong in 3 months time.

For what it's worth I also don't want Zoey to continue to be a protagonist and certainly won't be making any arguments in favour of it.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I have a Halloween outfit idea for Lily. I think it suits her perfectly:

What an original idea. I'm sure nobody ever connected the dots between Lily & Harley Quinn since the Ep4 preview of Lily first came out all that time ago. :ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
i have no issue with occasional expositions from other POVs. We've been getting them at the start of each episode anyway. The only real issue becomes when there is a secondary protagonist with whom a lewd scene is provided. That is immersion breaking when the goal is to allow the player to assume the identity of the MC as is the case in most choice-based VNs. However, there is no indication this will be the case and DPC likely understands this.
Yes. In theory, I don't really have a problem watching a couple of characters get it on without the MC (particularly if lesbians), but in a game like BaDIK where episodes are spaced so far apart and where every lewd scene counts (fuck off Madame :mad: ), it just seems like a waste. That is a lewd scene lost on a meaningless one time fap that could have been spent on MC with an LI to progress their actual relationship in addition to the fap. Interlude sex scenes (with strangers) were stupid and devoid of any importance. Not even good for a fap. Watching Amy Winehouse ride pole was as meh as the Interlude itself.

Now that DPC has forced us to choose a path and with the cast ever-expanding, fleeting time with our LI is even more precious. The non-MC lewd scene worked with Maya and Josy because they are throuple LIs, but I don't have much use for a scene with say Burke and Burke or Jam-Jam and Dani. As interesting as it would be to see Burke drunken hate sex or as funny as it would be to see Dani pegging Jam-Jam while Franz nearby observes in judgement, it wouldn't do anything to advance the story of MC.

I think it is best that DPC keeps doing what he is doing by just showing quick still shots of other characters having sex (ex. JB & Elena, Arieth and everyone) or the aftermath of it (ex. Tommy & Heather). That allows the player to feel like not only MC has sex in this world. This method doesn't waste a valuable lewd scene or break the immersion of MC's POV.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
znar25 my good man. The problem with BaDIK and the MC is that the MC is judged by his words and actions.

Why would the MC better not hit "jocks" at the Major Choice? Because then he shows his martial arts skills and betrays his personal code. Later, he is attacked by Chad and fights back. Who sees this? Jill. The MC told Sage and in EP1 Josy the truth and Jill sees it too. He can't fight Caleb if he didn't beat up the Jocks. Why wouldn't the MC beat up Tybalt? Tybalt is a joke and not an opponent. After that, the cell phone says that the MC is the bigger man. If the MC beats Tybalt, he can only lose. Tommy seems to be equal and the black eye proves that Tommy attacked the MC. Why did I write all this? In all his fights, the MC has proven that he can and will defend himself.

But he says to Sage that his code is about defending himself and defending others. The MC has not yet proven that he will defend others, and we will see that in EP9. The "White Knight Pussy" probably refers to the MC excluding someone from the community.

I suppose it could come down to a fight against Caleb, and there are many possibilities. But there could be other opponents, and Caleb could help the MC.

- The Gym Bro tells the MC that not fighting is a luxury you can't always afford. Who lives in a closed apartment that is luxuriously furnished? Derek. But Caleb won't get his hands on Derek. But Jock Alex will. How do I know Melanie was excited about the Moose Lounge Rooster Cluck from EP8 and Derek also wrote that there would be a ladies night. No Jock will like that and I'm sure Alex won't either. In DnG 2 Alex looks right over at Melanie and Sarah and at the EP7 HOTs party Chad was with Alex at Melanie and Sarah came later. The two could have something going on.

- Tommy and the MC look confusingly alike. Caleb already attacked Tommy once in EP5. What if that happens again or Caleb attacks the MC because he mistakes him for Tommy?

- What if Tybalt hires Caleb to get revenge on the MC?

- What if Caleb is related to someone on campus or knows someone from the Interlude? In a conversation between Jonah and Emma, we learn that Emma is the one responsible for tattooing letters. Caleb is tattooed and has something written on his right ribcage. Only one word can be seen. "Die" It's just weird that Emma is tattooing letters, she looks like an older Josy, Josy and the MC are in the gym and Caleb is bitching again. I'm guessing Nora is Josy's mom and Caleb is her brother or Nora's boyfriend acting like a dad. Josy said yes, so she hates her mom's new boyfriend. That could also be why Caleb is watching the MC so closely. Also, Nora is active in Swyper and is also in the bar Tommy was in.

- On Chad: I could imagine Josy spilling the beans and Sarah/Melanie getting aggressive towards Josy, who then gets help from Sage and Chad/Troy want to stop Sage so the MC has to intervene to help Sage.

However, I strongly assume that the MC will have to defend someone in EP9.

Hi Dali_X, I goofed up in the original post. I put down Chad when I meant Caleb. The idea being that there would be some possibility of MC helping Caleb if he got in a (very) serious problem. One of many possibilities. Odds/Probability of DPC doing that? Unknown.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Maybe it's just me, but I think all these costume idea based on Lily's haircut are so overplayed. Personally I'd like to see her ditch that haircut and surprise everyone both in-game and out with something completely different for the Halloween party. I know that's highly unlikely but a guy can dream right?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi Dali_X, I goofed up in the original post. I put down Chad when I meant Caleb. The idea being that there would be some possibility of MC helping Caleb if he got in a (very) serious problem. One of many possibilities. Odds/Probability of DPC doing that? Unknown.
Also possible. Caleb takes forbidden means for muscle building. In EP5 after the fight, Caleb already grabs his own chest, where the heart is. Maybe the MC has to do a cardiac massage on Caleb later, because Caleb's heart is failing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
I wasn't saying for sure that we would continue to play as Zoey, just that DPC (to my knowledge) hasn't stated that we won't. I was replying to a straight question regarding protagonists, didn't want to give information that could be shown as wrong in 3 months time.

For what it's worth I also don't want Zoey to continue to be a protagonist and certainly won't be making any arguments in favour of it.
No fair enough. I am just surprised he even bothered to do it given the amount of other potential in game, but he has done well so far.

I guess I will see where it all leads... still not a fan of character switch this deep into the title myself.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Caleb is pretty obviously juiced up to his eyeballs.

It has been stated that the Alphas have to be careful regarding drugs since Chad's removal as president, it's also been stated in the character log that Fuckface hasn't seen Chad wear an Alpha's jacket. It could be that Caleb fails a drugs test and the Alphas look set to be broken up, but Fuckface has the chance to save them by pointing out that Caleb wasn't a full Alpha as he never wore the jacket.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes