Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
No fair enough. I am just surprised he even bothered to do it given the amount of other potential in game, but he has done well so far.

I guess I will see where it all leads... still not a fan of character switch this deep into the title myself.
Why the surprise? With at least 2 more seasons to go and the MC basically locked into a Chick/DIK/neutral path as well as a primary LI's path already, it's blatantly obvious there needs to be some kind of Diabolus ex Machina to the story.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I remember that she had accused the MC of being gay in the mansion :Kappa: and 5 minutes before talking to her he had fucked Riona/Camila received a blowjob from Lily, Melanie and Sarah :BootyTime:
She does it when you don't slap her ass in her room in the early episodes. Hence why the Chad is gay theories started way back before the reveal.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Maybe it's just me, but I think all these costume idea based on Lily's haircut are so overplayed. Personally I'd like to see her ditch that haircut and surprise everyone both in-game and out with something completely different for the Halloween party. I know that's highly unlikely but a guy can dream right?
Heresy.

Reactions: Don Sucio

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
About girls Halloween outfits. The idea came about when Quinn talked about her black widow outfit. This is definitely more interesting than the costume of a depraved nurse:LOL:
I have a Halloween outfit idea for Lily. I think it suits her perfectly:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't her default look already too on the nose for you?

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

It's hard for me to pinpoint a single "aesthetically" best render, as by definition that would mean the render itself is beautiful, not the subject matter. If you mean the best render of a beautiful subject, then I'm with Meushi that this one ain't it.

If you mean a beautiful render of a beautiful subject that also makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, then I'm compelled to go with this one:

she... IS THE ONLY LATINA IN THE GAME...

Wrong. There's at least one more...

Luis.png

...but sadly he's not fuckable. Yet. :sneaky:

OK, I got a question for you guys and gals

gun to your head, no way out, you gotta pick one - who would you rather bang:

Lydia (granny bomb Derek jumps on)
or
Madame (that thing in Pink Rose's VIP room)?

Curtain #3: Lydia/Madame/MC threesome

Come on, we all know what the best render looks like:

Great pull. But what prompted my laugh emoji was actually this:

1658160946153.png

Find yourself a woman that looks at you the way Josy's dad looks at her body.

(I'll show myself out now...)

1658161478463.png

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's hard for me to pinpoint a single "aesthetically" best render, as by definition that would mean the render itself is beautiful, not the subject matter. If you mean the best render of a beautiful subject, then I'm with Meushi that this one ain't it.

If you mean a beautiful render of a beautiful subject that also makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, then I'm compelled to go with this one:

Wrong. There's at least one more...

View attachment 1932437

...but sadly he's not fuckable. Yet. :sneaky:

Curtain #3: Lydia/Madame/MC threesome

Great pull. But what prompted my laugh emoji was actually this:

View attachment 1932424

Find yourself a woman that looks at you the way Josy's dad looks at her body.

(I'll show myself out now...)

View attachment 1932441
Really, you went with the Troy ejection scene? Surely there was a more obvious one for a dude of your... proclivities...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yes :sneaky:
View attachment 1932200
And the bitch keeps insisting

But you can turn her down again
View attachment 1932202
And she still insists

The Sage desperate is the best Sage
View attachment 1932213 View attachment 1932214 View attachment 1932215
boy is she desperate :HideThePain:
Well, yes, considering she's a predominantly hetero woman who hasn't been getting any because her prior BF was queer, you might find it reasonable that she's desperate for a good dicking. Especially if she's heard the same rumors everybody else has about his foot long and what he can do with it. Plus (by this point) she also knows MC has really gotten under Quinn's skin, which the boys usually fail to do, so the curiosity must be driving her somewhat nuts.

Reactions: imzahai and playa2

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
How important is foreshadowing in DPC's work? I never played Acting Lessons, but lurking I have heard some theories, like Josy dying (or some kind of loss) is unavoidable just like in the D&G game. Wild speculation or have some turned out right?

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Maybe it's just me, but I think all these costume idea based on Lily's haircut are so overplayed. Personally I'd like to see her ditch that haircut and surprise everyone both in-game and out with something completely different for the Halloween party. I know that's highly unlikely but a guy can dream right?
also that pigtailed little girl fetish makes me wanna puke

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Really, you went with the Troy ejection scene? Surely there was a more obvious one for a dude of your... proclivities...

I have to change it up every once in a while. I almost went with the pervert yeet.

(And I don't even know what yeet means!)

GTFO 3.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes