allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
First two seasons are male protagonist only, prelude is female protagonist. Unknown whether we'll continue to have the female from the interlude in season 3 as well as the male one or if it will be male only.
Oh man, I'd be kind of annoyed if that wasn't just a one-time thing. It made sense for the Interlude since it was a short introduction for Zoey but if it's going to be back and forth between the MC and Zoey, it's going to be a pain. It'd kind of ruin the flow of the game and story-telling wise we don't really need it since we're already shown scenes that don't involve the MC.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Oh man, I'd be kind of annoyed if that wasn't just a one-time thing. It made sense for the Interlude since it was a short introduction for Zoey but if it's going to be back and forth between the MC and Zoey, it's going to be a pain. It'd kind of ruin the flow of the game and story-telling wise we don't really need it since we're already shown scenes that don't involve the MC.
Same. It was ok for a standalone exposition. I am I the only one who felt Interlude was kind of meh compared to the main game? I mean, I am not at all excited about Zoey. In fact, after finishing the game just recently (I know, late to the party), I am looking foward to tapping Sally's beautiful, nerdy ass.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Same. It was ok for a standalone exposition. I am I the only one who felt Interlude was kind of meh compared to the main game? I mean, I am not at all excited about Zoey. In fact, after finishing the game just recently (I know, late to the party), I am looking foward to tapping Sally's beautiful, nerdy ass.
i have no issue with occasional expositions from other POVs. We've been getting them at the start of each episode anyway. The only real issue becomes when there is a secondary protagonist with whom a lewd scene is provided. That is immersion breaking when the goal is to allow the player to assume the identity of the MC as is the case in most choice-based VNs. However, there is no indication this will be the case and DPC likely understands this.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
oh please no:sick::sick::sick:

Watch her, Dress up as a Cop,:love: which will fuel the idea of her being an undercover cop:ROFLMAO:
What if we're all getting paranoid and Lily isn't an undercover cop. She's just looking for a better drug supplier for the club girls. Maybe she got it from Tommy that the drug dealer is in college or heard a rumor. And that was the real reason for her admission. Nicole is an undercover cop, that's an interesting theory. She's old enough to be a cop.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
About girls Halloween outfits. The idea came about when Quinn talked about her black widow outfit. This is definitely more interesting than the costume of a depraved nurse:LOL:
I have a Halloween outfit idea for Lily. I think it suits her perfectly:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or simply this which actually fits the Halloween theme a lot better:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Whether Tremolo will lose depends on whether Tremolo underestimates Caleb. In this context, the Brah from the Gym asks the question whether Tremolo wants to fight Caleb or not. If Tremolo doesn't want to fight Caleb, he won't underestimate Caleb either and will prepare well just in case.

(Please don't misunderstand. I am assuming that a fight with Caleb will happen one way or another. The reason could be that the HOTs break with the usual traditions of the Alphas and the trigger could be the Halloween party to which the Alphas are not invited).

The MC goes to the gym with Josy for the first time and gets distracted by her hot ass and also doesn't follow his usual sports routine. That's why he's already working out alone at the gym later on.

Caleb is bigger, stronger and very agile for his size. Tremolo thinks so, too. But what DPC didn't tell us directly through Tremolo is Caleb's weakness, which is the MC's big plus. Well, actually us DPC reveals it all the time, but in a different context. Breathing. Caleb's many muscles need a lot of oxygen and the more Caleb has to move, the slower he gets because his muscles really burn up the available oxygen. Tremolo can only stand up to Caleb if he makes Caleb's muscles tired. To do this, Tremolo must always keep moving and not let Caleb beat him. One punch from Caleb and it's over.
There is also (as Quinn would put it), the 'white knight pussy' option.

Chad Correction Caleb---gets in some kind of trouble and MC saves him or helps him in a big way:

1. Car accident.
2. Backs him up in a fight against someone really bad.
3. Caleb is struck with some serious disease or gets crippled.

There are all kinds of possibilities for this.....

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
DPC will force the MC to interact with Zoey. This is evident in the conversation between Sage and the MC in EP6 and in the scene between Dani and Jamie in EP8.

When the MC comforts Sage, he is able to give two answers to a question from Sage, which likely relates to Zoey and the MC's relationship and was triggered by Emma's giggles. The MC can answer Sage that he just moved on or that he should have drawn a line once, but it is too late for that now. Combine this with the scene from EP8 and the following possibilities arise.

The MC will break up with Zoey in EP9, which could allow the two to remain good friends, and that the Chosen LI will accept this.

If the MC just moved on, there will always be unspoken hopes between Zoey and the MC, which could lead to jealousy and revenge, whether that jealousy comes from Zoey or the Chosen LI. DPC often writes in such a way that the characters should communicate. Dani and Jamie show us these unspoken feelings and hopes. In the conversation between Jamie and the MC, the MC says that it must be damn hard, always running into his ex-girlfriend.
josseeeeeeee.JPG

Sep 9, 2021
It tends to be best apart from Sage not to be DIK with any of the LIs.

Maya and Josy you have to not be DIK at the end of the fourth chapter.
Quinn you have to be DIK at the beginning of the sixth chapter
With Jill one must not be DIK at the eighth chapter

these are key passages, but there are missed opportunities at other times as well
Who do you like the most ?
Me : 1. Quinn 2. Sage and 3. Josy

Reactions: kih1952 and shazba

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
If I want just to be a friend with sage (no banging, romance, etc..) Should I teach her guitar play?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Who do you like the most ?
Me : 1. Quinn 2. Sage and 3. Josy
I think that about sums it up. (y)

I’d maybe slip Nicole in there somewhere, or at least slip something into Nicole. :sneaky:

znar25 my good man. The problem with BaDIK and the MC is that the MC is judged by his words and actions.

Why would the MC better not hit "jocks" at the Major Choice? Because then he shows his martial arts skills and betrays his personal code. Later, he is attacked by Chad and fights back. Who sees this? Jill. The MC told Sage and in EP1 Josy the truth and Jill sees it too. He can't fight Caleb if he didn't beat up the Jocks. Why wouldn't the MC beat up Tybalt? Tybalt is a joke and not an opponent. After that, the cell phone says that the MC is the bigger man. If the MC beats Tybalt, he can only lose. Tommy seems to be equal and the black eye proves that Tommy attacked the MC. Why did I write all this? In all his fights, the MC has proven that he can and will defend himself.

But he says to Sage that his code is about defending himself and defending others. The MC has not yet proven that he will defend others, and we will see that in EP9. The "White Knight Pussy" probably refers to the MC excluding someone from the community.

I suppose it could come down to a fight against Caleb, and there are many possibilities. But there could be other opponents, and Caleb could help the MC.

- The Brah tells the MC that not fighting is a luxury you can't always afford. Who lives in a closed apartment that is luxuriously furnished? Derek. But Caleb won't get his hands on Derek. But Jock Alex will. How do I know Melanie was excited about the Moose Lounge Rooster Cluck from EP8 and Derek also wrote that there would be a ladies night. No Jock will like that and I'm sure Alex won't either. In DnG 2 Alex looks right over at Melanie and Sarah and at the EP7 HOTs party Chad was with Alex at Melanie and Sarah came later. The two could have something going on.

- Tommy and the MC look confusingly alike. Caleb already attacked Tommy once in EP5. What if that happens again or Caleb attacks the MC because he mistakes him for Tommy?

- What if Tybalt hires Caleb to get revenge on the MC?

- What if Caleb is related to someone on campus or knows someone from the Interlude? In a conversation between Jonah and Emma, we learn that Emma is the one responsible for tattooing letters. Caleb is tattooed and has something written on his right ribcage. Only one word can be seen. "Die" It's just weird that Emma is tattooing letters, she looks like an older Josy, Josy and the MC are in the gym and Caleb is bitching again. I'm guessing Nora is Josy's mom and Caleb is her brother or Nora's boyfriend acting like a dad. Josy said yes, so she hates her mom's new boyfriend. That could also be why Caleb is watching the MC so closely. Also, Nora is active in Swyper and is also in the bar Tommy was in.

- On Chad: I could imagine Josy spilling the beans and Sarah/Melanie getting aggressive towards Josy, who then gets help from Sage and Chad/Troy want to stop Sage so the MC has to intervene to help Sage.

However, I strongly assume that the MC will have to defend someone in EP9.

I just wanted to point out that Chapter 6, Verse 9 of the Book of Kellermann states the brah in the gym is officially known as “Gym Bro”.

So let it be written; so let it be done!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes