7inn

Jul 21, 2020
Same, I don't see anything wrong appeal to look. It's the piercing? Maybe. It's the hair style? Maybe. Eye-color? Maybe. Eyelash? Maybe. At least, she pretty much look alike Jill : )
Perfect symmetrical face, straight jaw, cheek outline, fancy boobies, awesome thigh, nice ass, perfect legs, lips arousal, perfect height & weight... what more anything could possible is it :KEK:

Anyway, after replaying once more again throughout seasons, I present to y'all my take-way to the hot list:
Vixeven's Hot List

High-TierMid-TierLow-TierHot-Strippers*Hot-Teachers
View attachment 1933059
Sage (Perfect body, her personality; Hangout type)
View attachment 1933075
Camila - Hotter Chocolate :)
View attachment 1933081 Riona (Goth-type, hot, awesome body, Low titties) View attachment 1933117 Envy View attachment 1933113
Jade (Overall lookin' hot, Huge boobies; Perfect affair)
View attachment 1933062
Josy (Perfect petite, first girlfriend)
View attachment 1933080
Melanie (Hot; Duckface; Not much of color-tattoo fan; somewhere on same level with Sarah)
View attachment 1933090
Maya (Judging type, Cute; Fake-ish boobies)
View attachment 1933127
Lily
View attachment 1933116
Bella (Badass; Quiet type; Huge boobies; Overprotective)
View attachment 1933064
Jill (Perfect goblin; Perfect woman; awaits to met perfect shiny husband)
View attachment 1933086
Becky (?)
View attachment 1933093 Quinn (Maniac type, Humor, Nice ass) View attachment 1933120
Sandy
View attachment 1933123
+ Rose
View attachment 1933115
Cathy (Perfect body, Mid-boobies, Hot ass)
View attachment 1933070
Interlude: Zoey (Just perfect girlfriend you're looking forward to it)
-- ?? (In-progress)
View attachment 1933083
Sarah (Cute girl, somewhere on same level as Melanie)
View attachment 1933096
Ashley (?)
View attachment 1933125 Madame Rose
View attachment 1933169 Nora(?)
View attachment 1933097
Mona (Hot ass, mid-boobies with fancy nipples)
View attachment 1933162
Brandi
View attachment 1933099 Heather (?)
* - Doesn't take factor in account due to personal reasons;
Image source: Casiope, Being a DIK - Unofficial Game Guide.

And foremost but not all, mens (from story-driven perspective that is though) :BootyTime:
High-Tier (DIKs)Mid-TierLow-Tier
MC aka Tremolo (Hot guy, Leader trait, most preferred and has huge dick) :HideThePain:
Chad (Hot-blonde, Muscular; The man, the myth, the legend himself - Chad) :BootyTime:Anthony (Less hot; somewhat shy)
Tommy (Narcissist, Hot, Average body, Hangout type; Something off about him I like)Troy (Somewhat that looks like Keanu Revves)Caleb (Kinda dummy, pretty much relies pumping steroid, WTF? not really fit through my preference)
Derek (Kinda idiot, but he's like a brother after all) :Kappa:Dawe (Hot, Niche beard; Sounds about average; Always lookin' for trouble)Tybalt (Say no more) :HideThePain:
Rusty (Good to have as Friend, Kindness, Muscular)
Magnar (Ehh; at least plays D&D)
Nick (Hot, Beard-ass man)
Jacob (Normal, good to have as Friend; Kindness)
Leon (?)
Jamie (?)
John Boy (Idk kinda lazy, overweight; not my type)
you forgot someone
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
How important is foreshadowing in DPC's work? I never played Acting Lessons, but lurking I have heard some theories, like Josy dying (or some kind of loss) is unavoidable just like in the D&G game. Wild speculation or have some turned out right?
He does likes foreshadowing, but he likes playing mind games even more. You shouldn't ignore ominous portents completely but there's no need to don't panic each time one comes up.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
damn this is going to be the longest dev time for a update. 8 months.....maybe even longer, but at least its always filled to the brim with content.

Reactions: The D0n

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Expensive Dress+Sage's Temper= View attachment 1932224
Give her the MC's dick hard enough, and she'll forgive just about anything. She's not only been criminally blue balled (blue overied?) for years with Chad, but she is CLEARLY a size queen who has never beheld anything like The Third Leg before. If she's still complaining after that, give her the anal she's not willing to admit she wants yet.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Same, I don't see anything wrong appeal to look. It's the piercing? Maybe. It's the hair style? Maybe. Eye-color? Maybe. Eyelash? Maybe. At least, she pretty much look alike Jill : )
Perfect symmetrical face, straight jaw, cheek outline, fancy boobies, awesome thigh, nice ass, perfect legs, lips arousal, perfect height & weight... what more anything could possible is it :KEK:

Anyway, after replaying once more again throughout seasons, I present to y'all my take-way to the hot list:
Vixeven's Hot List

High-TierMid-TierLow-TierHot-Strippers*Hot-Teachers
View attachment 1933059
Sage (Perfect body, her personality; Hangout type)
View attachment 1933075
Camila - Hotter Chocolate :)
View attachment 1933081 Riona (Goth-type, hot, awesome body, Low titties) View attachment 1933117 Envy View attachment 1933113
Jade (Overall lookin' hot, Huge boobies; Perfect affair)
View attachment 1933062
Josy (Perfect petite, first girlfriend)
View attachment 1933080
Melanie (Hot; Duckface; Not much of color-tattoo fan; somewhere on same level with Sarah)
View attachment 1933090
Maya (Judging type, Cute; Fake-ish boobies)
View attachment 1933127
Lily
View attachment 1933116
Bella (Badass; Quiet type; Huge boobies; Overprotective)
View attachment 1933064
Jill (Perfect goblin; Perfect woman; awaits to met perfect shiny husband)
View attachment 1933086
Becky (?)
View attachment 1933093 Quinn (Maniac type, Humor, Nice ass) View attachment 1933120
Sandy
View attachment 1933123
+ Rose
View attachment 1933115
Cathy (Perfect body, Mid-boobies, Hot ass)
View attachment 1933070
Interlude: Zoey (Just the perfect ex-girlfriend you're looking excited forward to it)
-- ?? (In-progress)
View attachment 1933083
Sarah (Cute girl, somewhere on same level as Melanie)
View attachment 1933096
Ashley (?)
View attachment 1933125 Madame Rose
View attachment 1933169 Nora(?)
View attachment 1933097
Mona (Hot ass, mid-boobies with fancy nipples)
View attachment 1933162
Brandi
View attachment 1933099 Heather (?)
* - Doesn't take factor in account due to personal reasons;
Image source: Casiope, Being a DIK - Unofficial Game Guide.

And foremost but not all, mens (from story-driven perspective that is though) :BootyTime:
High-Tier (DIKs)Mid-TierLow-Tier
MC aka Tremolo (Hot guy, Leader trait, most preferred and has huge dick) :HideThePain:
Chad (Hot-blonde, Muscular; The man, the myth, the legend himself - Chad) :BootyTime:Anthony (Less hot; somewhat shy)
Tommy (Narcissist, Hot, Average body, Hangout type; Something off about him I like)Troy (Somewhat that looks like Keanu Revves)Caleb (Kinda dummy, pretty much relies pumping steroid, WTF? not really fit through my preference)
Derek (Kinda idiot, but he's like a brother after all) :Kappa:Dawe (Hot, Niche beard; Sounds about average; Always lookin' for trouble)Tybalt (Say no more) :HideThePain:
Rusty (Good to have as Friend, Kindness, Muscular)
Magnar (Ehh; at least plays D&D)
Nick (Hot, Beard-ass man)
Jacob (Normal, good to have as Friend; Kindness)
Leon (?)
Jamie (?)
John Boy (Idk kinda lazy, overweight; not my type)
Sage in the first place, I see you are a man of high culture. :)
Go Team Sage!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
View attachment 1933945
template by Dumitas
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's funny because you think the artist is mocking Quinn, but then you look at what he did to Maya's face, and you realize the real target of the image.

Sadly, that goes over the head of much of this community.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
So Lily is practically becomes the Herb Abrams of BaDIK? :unsure:

For those who don't get the reference - Herb Abrams was a clothing businessman of some sort that had ambitions for pro wrestling and he was literally a money mark. He created the trainwreck that was UWF (Universal Wrestling Federation) and wanted to compete with Vince McMahon and the WWF. The problem was Herb's ambitions were way bigger than his capabilities and the fact that he was a mark for the business doesn't help - like during a convention when he was promoting the creation of UWF and scheduled the first show, he announced Blackjack Mulligan as his head booker (Mulligan was in jail for counterfeiting), Bruiser Brody as his UWF Heavyweight Champion (Brody was murdered two years before) and Adrian Adonis as one of his top stars (Adonis died in a car accident two years before that event). You can look up how that one ended because it is something that's worth seeing.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes