godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
So Lily is practically becomes the Herb Abrams of BaDIK? :unsure:

For those who don't get the reference - Herb Abrams was a clothing businessman of some sort that had ambitions for pro wrestling and he was literally a money mark. He created the trainwreck that was UWF (Universal Wrestling Federation) and wanted to compete with Vince McMahon and the WWF. The problem was Herb's ambitions were way bigger than his capabilities and the fact that he was a mark for the business doesn't help - like during a convention when he was promoting the creation of UWF and scheduled the first show, he announced Blackjack Mulligan as his head booker (Mulligan was in jail for counterfeiting), Bruiser Brody as his UWF Heavyweight Champion (Brody was murdered two years before) and Adrian Adonis as one of his top stars (Adonis died in a car accident two years before that event). You can look up how that one ended because it is something that's worth seeing.
If Lily is gonna do like Herb and throw Cocaine Fuckfest with the MC and the strippers.

Sign me the fuck up matie.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So Lily is practically becomes the Herb Abrams of BaDIK? :unsure:

For those who don't get the reference - Herb Abrams was a clothing businessman of some sort that had ambitions for pro wrestling and he was literally a money mark. He created the trainwreck that was UWF (Universal Wrestling Federation) and wanted to compete with Vince McMahon and the WWF. The problem was Herb's ambitions were way bigger than his capabilities and the fact that he was a mark for the business doesn't help - like during a convention when he was promoting the creation of UWF and scheduled the first show, he announced Blackjack Mulligan as his head booker (Mulligan was in jail for counterfeiting), Bruiser Brody as his UWF Heavyweight Champion (Brody was murdered two years before) and Adrian Adonis as one of his top stars (Adonis died in a car accident two years before that event). You can look up how that one ended because it is something that's worth seeing.
I'm looking at Lily as a potential president of HOT's. She is smarter than she looks, ambitious, enterprising and understands management. But that's only if she's not a undercover cop. (I don't really believe in this theory) Most likely she only joined because she needed a more profitable drug supplier.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I'm looking at Lily as a potential president of HOT's. She is smarter than she looks, ambitious, enterprising and understands management. But that's only if she's not a undercover cop. (I don't really believe in this theory) Most likely she only joined because she needed a more profitable drug supplier.
Where did this undercover cop theory come from? I never got that vibe, it just felt she wanted a piece of the action. Plus, atleast where I'm from, cops aren't suppose to partake in drugs during a sting. She does seem like a strong rival of Quinn, though.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm cleaning up the saves on my Maya route, and I was reminded how I always wanted to correct this line:

View attachment 1934166
Yeah, season 1 Maya definitely doesn't have the smoothest looking pussy. Claymation Josy maybe, but not Maya who in some shots has all of those bumpy ingrown pubes going on down there. Josy looks like she waxes whereas Maya looks like she is still hacking and slicing away with the same dull disposable razor she bought at a dirty truck stop 2 years ago and never threw out. Hopefully she grows a blonde landing strip in season 3. Her skin is begging for a reprieve from that medieval torture device she has been using to shave.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, season 1 Maya definitely doesn't have the smoothest looking pussy. Claymation Josy maybe, but not Maya who in some shots has all of those bumpy ingrown pubes going on down there. Josy looks like she waxes whereas Maya looks like she is still hacking and slicing away with the same dull disposable razor she bought at a dirty truck stop 2 years ago and never threw out. Hopefully she grows a blonde landing strip in season 3. Her skin is begging for a reprieve from that medieval torture device she has been using to shave.
Knowing DPC, he's going to make it into a minigame - shave Maya. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Same with Sage. Grow out that ginger bush please.
I think shaved fits Sage more. Though I liked it when Bella had the landing strip in that pool scene. Was really disappointed when I found out that she shaved it in later episodes.

But, DPC's explanation of it was something along the lines of "for immersion and to show that the girls have lives of their own and they take care of themselves and etc."

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Where did this undercover cop theory come from? I never got that vibe, it just felt she wanted a piece of the action. Plus, atleast where I'm from, cops aren't suppose to partake in drugs during a sting. She does seem like a strong rival of Quinn, though.
I think the theory comes from Lily's suspicious behavior. A strip club girl suddenly gets into B&R and joins HOT's because that's what the DIK's wanted. Yes, of course, we believe in it:WeSmart:. She is very active and curious. It's like Lily is investigating: infiltrating the sisterhood, making friends and connections, gathering intel, and then going after Quinn and her drug dealing. And at the same time, with the appearance of Lily, a blue van begins to follow Riona. Weird coincidence. But I still think that this is a paranoid and conspiracy theory.
Lily is just very active and goes upstairs in her own way. And for now, her main goal is a good drug deal for the Pink Rose girls.

My theory is that the fed/cop agent is a non-obvious character. One that will not arouse suspicion by its actions.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I think the theory comes from Lily's suspicious behavior. A strip club girl suddenly gets into B&R and joins HOT's because that's what the DIK's wanted. Yes, of course, we believe in it:WeSmart:. She is very active and curious. It's like Lily is investigating: infiltrating the sisterhood, making friends and connections, gathering intel, and then going after Quinn and her drug dealing. And at the same time, with the appearance of Lily, a blue van begins to follow Riona. Weird coincidence. But I still think that this is a paranoid and conspiracy theory.
Lily is just very active and goes upstairs in her own way. And for now, her main goal is a good drug deal for the Pink Rose girls.

My theory is that the fed/cop agent is a non-obvious character. One that will not arouse suspicion by its actions.
Couldn't the van belong to the creep we cornered in the bathroom? IDK Quinn is too small time for the authorities to bother with.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Couldn't the van belong to the creep we cornered in the bathroom? IDK Quinn is too small time for the authorities to bother with.
No, that guy is just a loser and a freshman simp. Where does he get the money for the van? He just can't interact properly with girls and his only option is stalking. Just a creepy guy. But he is not the only stalker of Riona and this is clear at the end of Ep8. The van belongs to someone else.

Quinn is not small. She sells drugs on campus, that's dozens of clients. She is involved in a large drug business run by more serious criminals from a gang with which she is related by blood. Through Quinn, the police/feds can reach out to the mobsters who run this drug ring in the city.
In any case, for the amount of drugs that she sells, she can face a long prison term. Ten years or more.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, that guy is just a loser and a freshman simp. Where does he get the money for the van? He just can't interact properly with girls and his only option is stalking. Just a creepy guy. But he is not the only stalker of Riona and this is clear at the end of Ep8. The van belongs to someone else.

Quinn is not small. She sells drugs on campus, that's dozens of clients. She is involved in a large drug business run by more serious criminals from a gang with which she is related by blood. Through Quinn, the police/feds can reach out to the mobsters who run this drug ring in the city.
In any case, for the amount of drugs that she sells, she can face a long prison term. Ten years or more.
very pushed as a reconstruction

the big fish that Quinn works with who would they be? Buddy?
even on the large quantities there would be some question, she tried to sell some cocaine and still has it on her nightstand, aside from the unidentified drug she made hers with Tommy, we're talking about some weed, sugar pills and non-prescription drugs...

it would not be the most glorious operation conducted by the DEA

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I think shaved fits Sage more. Though I liked it when Bella had the landing strip in that pool scene. Was really disappointed when I found out that she shaved it in later episodes.

But, DPC's explanation of it was something along the lines of "for immersion and to show that the girls have lives of their own and they take care of themselves and etc."
Are you sure the discussion with Derek doesn't factor into this one at all? I seem to recall him asking whether you preferred it grown or shaven clean.

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
So...:HideThePain:

I'm just innocently DIK playing CS Go and mowing my Chick enemies with Sage Sprayed Galil AR and then it hit me!

SAGE SPRAY!
sage spraycsgo.JPG

hmmm...:WaitWhat:

The mind :WeSmart:was instantly flooded with images :PogChamp:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One more, to throw my towel in the:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sage :love: Spray :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes