TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
She's 5'11". Which, if you ask a woman, is a very important distinction. Anything under 6 feet tall is just 'short'.
I disagree with that, i am a little over 5'74 (god I hate your metric system so much) which is very damn average for an European height. Granted 5'11 is indeed short.

Reactions: zarachi

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I disagree with that, i am a little over 5'74 (god I hate your metric system so much) which is very damn average for an European height. Granted 5'11 is indeed short.
Haha, I don’t think you understand the metric system. In the UK we tend to measure height in feet and inches because we use a weird hybrid of imperial and metric.

Someone who is 5’11 is an imperial measurement. It means 5 feet 11 inches. Which for a girl is quite tall, or a man in the UK is a little above average. 5’11 is 180cm. Or 1 metre 80 centimetres. Or 1.8 metres

I presume from what you said you are right around 5’9.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Haha, I don’t think you understand the metric system. In the UK we tend to measure height in feet and inches because we use a weird hybrid of imperial and metric.

Someone who is 5’11 is an imperial measurement. It means 5 feet 11 inches. Which for a girl is quite tall, or a man in the UK is a little above average. 5’11 is 180cm. Or 1 metre 80 centimetres. Or 1.8 metres

I presume from what you said you are right around 5’9.
That system is giving me a brain fart, so i got confused, though I would be indeed 5'7 or 1,75m <- see how simple this is?

Reactions: always86

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Oh shit, does that in game question actually have a variable? Damn, I wish it were the case with all of the girls so we could nudge them in the direction of bald or fuzz. Bella needs her runway back and Maya and Sage need to follow suit.
There is very subtle variables that impact things that you might not notice, such as the signing up for the chess club affecting a student which later manifests at the Dorm Party. Really quite impressive, most devs wouldn't even bother.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Are you sure the discussion with Derek doesn't factor into this one at all? I seem to recall him asking whether you preferred it grown or shaven clean.
Doesn't seem to make a difference (at least at this point of the game). It might be something that might be implemented in the future though.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
There is very subtle variables that impact things that you might not notice, such as the signing up for the chess club affecting a student which later manifests at the Dorm Party. Really quite impressive, most devs wouldn't even bother.
Yes, I do enjoy those subtleties about this game, but I really wish shaved/hairy variable would be fully implemented and effect all main girls and not just Josy.

You see, when Derek asked, I chose shaved because the only other option was hairy and I don't want a fucking Sasquatch. I mean, sure if I'm lost in the wilderness and desperate, I might take a hairy handjob from him, but that's about it.

Hair, but trimmed is divine...ape man of the forest, however, no thank you.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes, I do enjoy those subtleties about this game, but I really wish shaved/hairy variable would be fully implemented and effect all main girls and not just Josy.

You see, when Derek asked, I chose shaved because the only other option was hairy and I don't want a fucking Sasquatch. I mean, sure if I'm lost in the wilderness and desperate, I might take a hairy handjob from him, but that's about it.

Hair, but trimmed is divine...ape man of the forest, however, no thank you.
Here just for you Kellermann.:D(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hey,
The links are not working. Can you upload it on another site?
Thanks

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes