AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm not sure, but her return can be the biggest mistake DPC made so far. Unlike others, I do believe that DPC made a good job with Interlude. He was able to integrate Zoey to the Badik universe and make the players feel connected to her. A simple Flashback would have not ben enough for this

However, there is one point where I think DPC might make a mistake, a set back from Acting lesson. In AL, the MC wounded heart has a lingering effect on him. However, Zoey has no lingering effect on MC , Josy has. The " Ex Girlfriend role , was taken by Josy. And now that MC "moved on " and build a relatinship with the chosen girl , whoever she is, It will be extremely Hard to swallow, in storytelling point that now MC might second guessing his decision, because of Zoey.:unsure:

In the "others path ", Zoey can have a role, for sure, but even there, MC build connection with girls like Quinn, Rio, Lilly, or even Envy.
The point is, that MC never shown any sign , that Zoey, was more important, than what we already see in episode 2 flashback, She was important at one point, but he moved on from her way before he even joined the B&R.

Sure the choice is ours, and We can unlock good lewd scenes etc, and may be even build a nice story, but honestly I think the Connection between MC and Zoey, simply can't compete with the other girls wheter they ae main girl or side girls, without being feel a bit forced on us.
in a a sense, this is a worst decesion than bringin up his mother diary storyline. And this was one of the reason why I personally was not believing her return, in the past, and still don't see it as believable plot, regardless of how good or bad was the Interlude. Because her return, was honestly, out of nowhere.

But, I'm curious how he will handle her , before I make my final judgment.
:unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not sure, but her return can be the biggest mistake DPC made so far. Unlike others, I do believe that DPC made a good job with Interlude. He was able to integrate Zoey to the Badik universe and make the players feel connected to her. A simple Flashback would have not ben enough for this

However, there is one point where I think DPC might make a mistake, a set back from Acting lesson. In AL, the MC wounded heart has a lingering effect on him. However, Zoey has no lingering effect on MC , Josy has. The " Ex Girlfriend role , was taken by Josy. And now that MC "moved on " and build a relatinship with the chosen girl , whoever she is, It will be extremely Hard to swallow, in storytelling point that now MC might second guessing his decision, because of Zoey.:unsure:

In the "others path ", Zoey can have a role, for sure, but even there, MC build connection with girls like Quinn, Rio, Lilly, or even Envy.
The point is, that MC never shown any sign , that Zoey, was more important, than what we already see in episode 2 flashback, She was important at one point, but he moved on from her way before he even joined the B&R.

Sure the choice is ours, and We can unlock good lewd scenes etc, and may be even build a nice story, but honestly I think the Connection between MC and Zoey, simply can't compete with the other girls wheter they ae main girl or side girls, without being feel a bit forced on us.
in a a sense, this is a worst decesion than bringin up his mother diary storyline. And this was one of the reason why I personally was not believing her return, in the past, and still don't see it as believable plot, regardless of how good or bad was the Interlude. Because her return, was honestly, out of nowhere.

But, I'm curious how he will handle her , before I make my final judgment.
In my opinion, the interlude set a very ambitious goal, which was not failed but also not completely achieved.

before the interlude we knew that the two teenagers had had a good time, but before things could get serious Zoey had to leave, leaving judgment on their relationship fairly hanging for MC, who had decided to move on anyway.

the elements added by the interlude aren't all that positive, and it's not like they make us empathize with Zoey all that much.

She goes off chasing a childish fixation, hiding it behind the will of her grandmother who has just died, she goes off because she has to, leaving behind a grieving and anxious mother for her daughter and what should at least be her best friend to whom she makes a really nonsensical proposal to follow her (what the heck would MC go to San Diego to do? ), here in San Diego at one point she unilaterally decides to cut ties with MC, to leave him free to live his own life (Zoey's only noble, albeit stupid, and altruistic decision). but then she decides to go back on this decision and burst into MC's life because she has in order found out that surfing sucks for her, that her grandmother's money has run out, and optionally also that for her own good she had better not stay in San Diego any longer.

I would sympathize more with the Zoey of the story to Bella than with this girl who follows the instinct of the moment in a rather selfish way.

the only really new aspect, maybe it could even be a recicle I don't think, is that MC sarebeb one of those who saw Emma's post and because of that was convinced that Zoey had also moved on with her life.

now, since the driving force of DPC's story is always guilt, I think it is very likely that this episode will be the center of the reunion of the two, with MC apologizing for thinking wrong...

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Is there anyone extremely rich here? Maybe there are millionaires, oligarchs, major shareholders or Elon Musk himself on this forum?
:LOL:

View attachment 1936100
The chances of anyone sharing those posts anymore are extremely rare. DPC has been on top of those that subscribe to that tier and can track down those that leak it fairly easily at this point. They also don't get access to the previous months customs.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This post is pratically 1/3 of the minimum wage of my country
Same here. Especially at this time

The chances of anyone sharing those posts anymore are extremely rare. DPC has been on top of those that subscribe to that tier and can track down those that leak it fairly easily at this point. They also don't get access to the previous months customs.
DPC with his rich partons be like:

Cropped-big-brother-is-watching-1984.jpg

I don't know what you're talking about Jill is perfect
It's pretty interesting that you like Jill and Zoey at the same time. They are so different from each other, you can say that they are from different worlds.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Is there anyone extremely rich here? Maybe there are millionaires, oligarchs, major shareholders or Elon Musk himself on this forum?
:LOL:

View attachment 1936100
Imagine paying tiers just to unlock NFT & microtransaction /jk :HideThePain:
As fellow shareholder, it's not even practical up for us to influence in any means to change/force product something related features because that restriction to developer. Thus, maybe such things should be actual open debatable polling by consumers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I love DPC's renders of the girls when they're teary-eyed:

View attachment 1936184
View attachment 1936183
View attachment 1936181
View attachment 1936182
View attachment 1936186

They really hit me where it counts, ya know?
Ye, Sage & Jill tears looks very soothing as dope real is, totally love it :love:
But looking at Josy and Bella altogether, it's just me or there is bit pixelated weird to tears? Could be there something else off to reflection ray-tracing?

Last edited:
Reactions: kazaf

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes