ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Zoey's comeback was the best thing to happen in the VN industry.
View attachment 1935864
I'm not sure, but her return can be the biggest mistake DPC made so far. Unlike others, I do believe that DPC made a good job with Interlude. He was able to integrate Zoey to the Badik universe and make the players feel connected to her. A simple Flashback would have not ben enough for this

However, there is one point where I think DPC might make a mistake, a set back from Acting lesson. In AL, the MC wounded heart has a lingering effect on him. However, Zoey has no lingering effect on MC , Josy has. The " Ex Girlfriend role , was taken by Josy. And now that MC "moved on " and build a relatinship with the chosen girl , whoever she is, It will be extremely Hard to swallow, in storytelling point that now MC might second guessing his decision, because of Zoey.:unsure:

In the "others path ", Zoey can have a role, for sure, but even there, MC build connection with girls like Quinn, Rio, Lilly, or even Envy.
The point is, that MC never shown any sign , that Zoey, was more important, than what we already see in episode 2 flashback, She was important at one point, but he moved on from her way before he even joined the B&R.

Sure the choice is ours, and We can unlock good lewd scenes etc, and may be even build a nice story, but honestly I think the Connection between MC and Zoey, simply can't compete with the other girls wheter they ae main girl or side girls, without being feel a bit forced on us.
in a a sense, this is a worst decesion than bringin up his mother diary storyline. And this was one of the reason why I personally was not believing her return, in the past, and still don't see it as believable plot, regardless of how good or bad was the Interlude. Because her return, was honestly, out of nowhere.

But, I'm curious how he will handle her , before I make my final judgment.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes