Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I don't understand that now? What does Rick Astley have to do with this?:rolleyes:

Are you perhaps suggesting that I put that in the picture? If I may reassure you, I did not. All you have to do is enlarge the image with "Irfanview64Bit", then press the print key on your keyboard and paste it into an external image editing program. In my case, it's "GIMP." Then increase the exposure value of the pasted image. That's all you need to do.

In this image you can see even better what DPC inserted by hand. To the left of the pupil, you can see Sage in her room. So I assume that the previews of Sage belong to one branch and the previews of Maya and Josy belong to another branch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition, the reflection of the right coat hook confirms my observation. The left coat hook points to another person, who cannot be recognized so exactly.

My guess. The MC comes into the dressing room where Josy and Maya are. In the preview of Maya, we see no coat hooks, which is unusual for a dressing room. But in the preview of Josy, we see them. What if Josy is to the right of Maya in the preview of Maya, and thus not visible to us?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or, this is the start of solo Josy or solo Maya because they finally split up.

Amosthefairy

Aug 1, 2022
I thought the morality system in this one was much better than the traditional RPG "good/evil" choices where good choices get you worse outcomes. I read DIK and Chick as "short term" vs "long term" priorities sort of thing.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Our homie deserves all the S-tier pussies in the game. BTW, here's the best endings for some of the characters in the game:

MC - Chad and Troy
Maya - Zoey
Josy - Lucas
Bella - Stephen
Sage - Magnar
Jill - Jacob
Riona - Rusty
Camila - Ron
Quinn - Bert
Ashley - Anthony
Lily - Leon
Nicole - Neil
Cathy - Stephen
Jade - Stephen
Heather - Tommy
Elena - John Boy
Derek - Stanley

:Kappa:
You forgot the famous KRJ with Dawe...

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
In my opinion, this would only happen if the MC is on their friendship path.
Yeah could see that too, honestly I'd prefer if DPC could manage to keep that throuple fantasy alive, less depression onward, but just can't see it more than short-term on MJ path, and like you said, they may split on a friendship path, cause Josy realizes she loves the MC more than Maya, and Maya that the MC saved her from herself.

About to see what happens when you reject them anyway, started a pure Sage/Quinn DIK path (strangely enough, Bella likes me, had the first date with Jill, I mean, I didn't expect a DIK to go that far with them, but then I could get Sage path at the end of my chick playthrough, didn't expect that either).

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Jill will kill that DIK run one of three ways.

1.Choosing between her spontaneous date and taking care of Sage.
2.Quinn sees you and Jill making googly eyes at one another, so she breaks your not-a-relationship off.
3.Stay along the DIK path, and Jill will dump you after telling Tybalt off.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Jill will kill that DIK run one of three ways.

1.Choosing between her spontaneous date and taking care of Sage.
2.Quinn sees you and Jill making googly eyes at one another, so she breaks your not-a-relationship off.
3.Stay along the DIK path, and Jill will dump you after telling Tybalt off.
i dunno where u r, bt i blv jill is no go for harem/cheat path, ur either loyal to her with occasional hanky panky here n there and thats it

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
current candidates for the positive pregnancy pic in the preview?
that wasn't dany wasn't it?
could also be anyone mc has bonked
It absolutely will not be anyone the MC is involved with, because you can play the whole game without banging anyone.

Top candidates are Arieth, Ashley, Sally, and Heather. Practically speaking, Arieth is too dumb to even think to take a test.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes