JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
if I download the game and start from S1-2 with mods, once I finish and go to S3 is it possible that the saves won't load because of the mods? ty for your help.
If you'll use mods to get "all the scenes" etc your saves will be considered corrupted and game most likely will break.
But if you're using mods just to see the outcome of your choices beforehand I don't think it matters.

Long story short - just don't click "mod:all" :)

1.jpg

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
It is very likely that he'll have the import process looking for mods, and if the past is any indication, he might go full 'fuck you' on it and just delete your saves this time. In the past the game merely exited. then it got updated to also delete your unlocked gallery goods.

It's simply not worth the risk if you want your games to be certain of working moving forward.
Hold up, something like this has actually happened in the past? Tf

Last edited:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
It is very likely that he'll have the import process looking for mods, and if the past is any indication, he might go full 'fuck you' on it and just delete your saves this time. In the past the game merely exited. then it got updated to also delete your unlocked gallery goods.
Maybe not. I had some modded saves and I was able to import them to the Interlude without issue. DPC could have easily add a mod check in the Interlude.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is this game voiced or not. First few intro scenes had voice acting and then it just stopped.
The game proper doesn't have voices; it might be added eventually after all seasons are done. Implementing voices partially now could mean trouble down the road if some of the VAs couldn't continue their work for new episodes.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It is so fukkin weird to have such hatred for mods. Like you put grindy ass free roams and minigames in that is what you get.
Hold up, something like this has actually happened in the past? Tf
Because he's tired of dealing with people coming to him for tech support when they've broken the game by modding it.

He's not the one with a problem. People who can't play a pretty straight-forward game without fucking it up, those are the people with problems.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Because he's tired of dealing with people coming to him for tech support when they've broken the game by modding it.

He's not the one with a problem. People who can't play a pretty straight-forward game without fucking it up, those are the people with problems.
I agree for the most part, but the game isn't exactly straightforward. There are a bunch of minigames that serve no purpose other than gameplay padding. Not to mention some the 'dexterity' minigames are bugged and often break because of broken path tracing or the like.

Reactions: test7777

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I agree for the most part, but the game isn't exactly straightforward. There are a bunch of minigames that serve no purpose other than gameplay padding. Not to mention some the 'dexterity' minigames are bugged and often break because of broken path tracing or the like.
I never had problems with those.

Honestly, I just wonder why someone wouldn't want to play a game he wants to play.

test7777

Jun 6, 2017

It's simply not worth the risk if you want your games to be certain of working moving forward.
Unren, look for code that DPC has planted to annoy mod users, remove said code, good to go. Effort of a few minutes, sadly this is the only game where it is necessary...

Repressed

Jun 19, 2022
Uhh so I haven't played after ep 8, but for the interlude I need to import saves. What folder do I put the save files into? (On Android)

Hyroo

Apr 8, 2020
If you'll use mods to get "all the scenes" etc your saves will be considered corrupted and game most likely will break.
But if you're using mods just to see the outcome of your choices beforehand I don't think it matters.

Long story short - just don't click "mod:all" :)

View attachment 2011352
Actually, I was just looking at the walkthrough mod since I already had this game but lost the saves because I changed pc so I wanted a fast way to get back on track if that's a way to put it

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Don't forget to have your picture taken! Seriously! Don't miss out on the perfect memento of the night. Or else I'll have to shoot you!

View attachment 2009907
It's probably the angle, but it sure looks like Elena is wielding some sort of oppai pistol. :oops:

Well she could always do the most obvious thing and search for work, like others do.
If she wants a lot of money for less work, Lily has the answer for that, she could work in the Pink Rose.
But all she ever does is nothing, expecting others to solve her problem and that the money for tuition is given her for free.

And as hakuna-matata said, that whole scenario is just badly written, i can't wait for this to be over.
People always say Maya expects other people to solve her problems, but that's not true. Maya has always tried to solve her problem herself. Indeed, if you recall early on Maya was famously tight lipped about her problems. Even at the end of Episode 6 when the HOT free tuition is revealed to be a lie, it was Josy who called the MC in, not Maya. Maya is despondent but she isn't asking the MC to fix things for her and declines his $5000 when he offers it.

So Maya's problem isn't passivity, it's that she is looking for a quick, one-step solution when she should be taking an incremental approach. Getting a job would give her some short term options (like hiring a lawyer), and in the long run could obviate the problem eventually.

Now to be fair, from what we can tell Maya didn't have a lot of freedom growing up so she probably has very little experience with employment and finance (we know Patrick wouldn't even let her get a summer job picking strawberries). That can partially explain why Maya isn't thinking in incremental terms - she's a bit like Rusty when his dad refused to pay to repair the mansion.

But that excuse can only go so far; Maya's smart enough she should grasp the concept eventually, and we see signs of that when she mentions trying to finish college early to shorten her time under Patrick's thumb. But for whatever reason she can't seem to take the next step and realize the same principles apply to her debt, and unfortunately neither the MC nor Josy bother to point it our to her.

There’s no question it’s Patrick, he’s just an employee.
Eh, I think there's some question; what we've seen and learned of Patrick doesn't mesh all that smoothly with him being a low-level used-car salesman. But unless DPC plans to give Patrick a non-evil twin brother, the resemblance is too similar to be dismissed.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It is so fukkin weird to have such hatred for mods. Like you put grindy ass free roams and minigames in that is what you get.

DPC is just such an asshat about so many things.

Mods always outhack his impudent attempts in the end.

SMDH
Interesting topic, here everyone seem to hate sandbox/minigames and the sort and yesterday I saw soo many reviews(another game) on Steam where people where complain that VN was not much of a game, wanting more gameplay and minigames. Funny how we like the same genre, but have such different expectation from it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes