AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

elvedhel

May 13, 2021
loved thew game, cant wait for season 3. however two big grips.. all the hype leading up the haloween party.. then nothing. could have at least finished with that.. but my biggest dissapointment was with Jill. so much time pursuing her that i really wanted a happy ending with her and to come to the decision at the end truely sucked and felt like the whole jill thing was pointless. she was by far the best girl in the story.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
loved thew game, cant wait for season 3. however two big grips.. all the hype leading up the haloween party.. then nothing. could have at least finished with that.. but my biggest dissapointment was with Jill. so much time pursuing her that i really wanted a happy ending with her and to come to the decision at the end truely sucked and felt like the whole jill thing was pointless. she was by far the best girl in the story.
Another fan of Jill playing the game the right way

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We should probably also keep in mind that the scholarship at some point becomes pretty much a public promise made not by some random girl, but by the VP of the sorority in question. Regardless of how abrasive she may appear, Quinn's position lends certain credibility to the matter (and the MC fucks up big time with that vague warning instead of spelling it out for Maya just what kind of shit Quinn is pulling)
Josy does not appear at all surprised that it is all a farce in the end

And mc initially tries to warn Maya about Quinn's trustworthiness, except that he later decides to join the unicorn hunt as well, but basically it is Josy's arrival that breaks down all resistance

Reactions: Sasanid

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Josy does not appear at all surprised that it is all a farce in the end

And mc initially tries to warn Maya about Quinn's trustworthiness, except that he later decides to join the unicorn hunt as well, but basically it is Josy's arrival that breaks down all resistance
I think it's more of just a bit of selfishness on Josy's part -- whether the scholarship turned out to be real or not, it doesn't affect Josy personally as much as it affects Maya, and she's very happy her own dream of getting into college sorority was fulfilled. So she doesn't get all that upset over it. Also, since Josy wasn't present when the promise was made, she's probably more skeptical about it in general.

The "warning" MC gives Maya was truly facepalming affair, more so because it's character under player's control and yet you're effectively prevented from revealing some very important info. But then that's pretty much par for the course for soap operas which rely on misunderstandings and lack of communication to keep the plot going, so, ehh. as annoying as it is.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jill said she didn't want to be your girl in front of Tybalt and the entire audience at the restaurant?
Many here know this feeling. :LOL:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'm not sure I totally understand what you mean, did she reject you in the end ?

Cause if she did, you did something wrong en route, you kinda need to be her silver knight til the end.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I'm not sure I totally understand what you mean, did she reject you in the end ?

Cause if she did, you did something wrong en route, you kinda need to be her silver knight til the end.
It is possible that Jill will reject you that scene is the best comedy in the whole game I laughed for days when I saw it for the first time :ROFLMAO:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Envy>Quinn
1vs1 If you don't agree with me
View attachment 2008993

2BB640C6-A239-420F-A74E-8086BF9CFAB6.gif

10 more for 10000 pages.Wow!
1. Stop wasting posts on this kind of inane bullshit, newbie. This isn't fucking Youtube.
2. Not everybody uses the same post-per-page count that you do, so we're nowhere fucking near it.
View attachment 2010766

1.9 more for 3333.333333333333 pages! (I'm viewing 60 per)

I had so much fun watching Ached trying unsuccessfully to dedicate his #5,000, that I think I'm going to plant a few posts now to possibly delete later, just so I can fuck up someone's "I'm #200,000!" post. :devilish:

Quoting Sage
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like this one
Or this

Or this one:

Crown molding stops.jpg

I can't believe the trim carpenter stopped the crown molding instead of continuing it along the far wall. Learn to cope or miter, you incompetent fuck!

It's probably the angle, but it sure looks like Elena is wielding some sort of oppai pistol. :oops:

At a quick glance, I thought it was some sort of fucked up plumbus. Thankfully, mpa71 cleared it up.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I think Elena looks pretty damned cute in this outfit:

Elena costume.jpg

I always thought she was a great gal, just not particularly attractive. But the whole kissing shot scene at the dorm party and now this? Smashing will seem a lot less of a completionist chore and more of an anticipation.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think it's more of just a bit of selfishness on Josy's part -- whether the scholarship turned out to be real or not, it doesn't affect Josy personally as much as it affects Maya, and she's very happy her own dream of getting into college sorority was fulfilled. So she doesn't get all that upset over it. Also, since Josy wasn't present when the promise was made, she's probably more skeptical about it in general.

The "warning" MC gives Maya was truly facepalming affair, more so because it's character under player's control and yet you're effectively prevented from revealing some very important info. But then that's pretty much par for the course for soap operas which rely on misunderstandings and lack of communication to keep the plot going, so, ehh. as annoying as it is.
it's our choice whether to warn Maya, but if we do, I don't feel like there's so much to interpret:

mc "Don't trust Quinn, Maya."
my "What?"
mc "She's evil!"
my "Evil? Come on, she's just a bit...rough around the edges."
mc "Nope. EVIL. I know what she does with her girls."
mc "She uses them to earn money."
my "Uses them how?"
mc "Just...don't trust her, Maya. Please!"
my "Maybe I could talk to Sage, instead?"
my "She seems kind of cool."
mc "Yes! Sage! Do that!"
mc "Just not Quinn!"

MC what more is he supposed to tell her? he tells her not to trust Quinn, he tells her about how Quinn uses girls to make money, it's not like there's much else except talking to her in the case of his consummations at the restaurant...

the pardoxical part is that after this confession (potentially risky for MC), after warning Sage, everyone completely forgets who Quinn is (except Maya)

p.s.
just subsequent to this dialogue Maya apologizes to MC for using him in that way...evidently she thinks MC is gay and doesn't like her rubbing up against him !!! :oops: :oops: :oops: if Maya says so maybe it is true....

my "I can't believe I used you this way..."
my "Can you forgive me?"

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
I can't believe the trim carpenter stopped the crown molding instead of continuing it along the far wall. Learn to cope or miter, you incompetent fuck!
Sorry, but I just couldn't stop bursting laughing on this one :LUL:

I always thought she was a great gal, just not particularly attractive. But the whole kissing shot scene at the dorm party and now this? Smashing will seem a lot less of a completionist chore and more of an anticipation.
Watch out, you don't want to cross over with her boyfriend naked James :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OFT

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 2012590

1.9 more for 3333.333333333333 pages! (I'm viewing 60 per)

I had so much fun watching Ached trying unsuccessfully to dedicate his #5,000, that I think I'm going to plant a few posts now to possibly delete later, just so I can fuck up someone's "I'm #200,000!" post. :devilish:

Or this one:

View attachment 2012576

At a quick glance, I thought it was some sort of fucked up plumbus. Thankfully, mpa71 cleared it up.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I think Elena looks pretty damned cute in this outfit:

View attachment 2012577

That is clearly a sign of the double ceiling in which James' body is hidden

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
p.s.
just subsequent to this dialogue Maya apologizes to MC for using him in that way...evidently she thinks MC is gay and doesn't like her rubbing up against him !!! :oops: :oops: :oops: if Maya says so maybe it is true....
That's pretty hilarious if you think about it, because it would turn out the players are the real villain - making poor gay MC sleep with all those sexy girls against his will. TBH the way he turned down Sage during sparring makes it even more plausible.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes