felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's pretty hilarious if you think about it, because it would turn out the players are the real villain - making poor gay MC sleep with all those sexy girls against his will. TBH the way he turned down Sage during sparring makes it even more plausible.
likely to end up with a feminist who will tell him what to do from after marriage....

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i see in OP that there is an update from 24th of august. but when i download with mega i just get the interlude that i already have since march.. or have i missed something? cause i the halloween party have not been held yet right? i mean it still ends at sages place right? before the flashback part/interlude?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
i see in OP that there is an update from 24th of august. but when i download with mega i just get the interlude that i already have since march.. or have i missed something? cause i the halloween party have not been held yet right? i mean it still ends at sages place right? before the flashback part/interlude?
There was a minor update due to a dispute over the music of one band used in season 1. Don't need to worry about it.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I can see about 50 random post deletions coming as we hit the number, I'll be deleting a post if it's some random user just wanting to claim #10000 but not if it's a regular on the thread.

Jul 22, 2022
Now I'm intrigued, why do you think so ?
I just get this bad feeling about several things. He’s Maya’s twin, and your closest brother in arm. He’s very protective and clearly loves her unconditionally. The whole family comes first mantra is a perfect bittersweet mantra for a lot of the branching arcs in the game. But to me it also has an eerie ring to it.

I’m worried about Derek’s fate being closely tied to Maya’s fate. I’m thinking that in future episodes where you prioritize others, and or miss a chance to help Maya things may get dark.

Maybe because you’re on another path or dramatic events force hard choices. Maybe her dad or a bad breakup with Josy causes it, but I’m concerned about her attempting suicide/ committing self harm. I worry that you’ll loose your connection with Derek if you fail in helping her at critical time.

Or alternatively that Derek going on his own to save his twin ends up being fatal.

The drugs, Quinn’s prostitution ring, Vinny in the shadows, The dead eyes in their fathers face.

A lot of danger and a very dramatic setting, combined with the heavy emphasis on theme of family makes me worried about Derek making it out in all scenarios.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
A bullet is too patriarchal a symbol. Parsley poisoning seems a fairer way to me
Still not enough, better taking a selfie by guided to the right spot onto a cliff, "just head backwards to get the right angle ... a little bit more ... just a bit more ... ups, that was too much".

This would be the right way this times.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo
Jul 22, 2022
I just get this bad feeling about several things. He’s Maya’s twin, and your closest brother in arm. He’s very protective and clearly loves her unconditionally. The whole family comes first mantra is a perfect bittersweet mantra for a lot of the branching arcs in the game. But to me it also has an eerie ring to it.

I’m worried about Derek’s fate being closely tied to Maya’s fate. I’m thinking that in future episodes where you prioritize others, and or miss a chance to help Maya things may get dark.

Maybe because you’re on another path or dramatic events force hard choices. Maybe her dad or a bad breakup with Josy causes it, but I’m concerned about her attempting suicide/ committing self harm. I worry that you’ll loose your connection with Derek if you fail in helping her at critical time.

Or alternatively that Derek going on his own to save his twin ends up being fatal.

The drugs, Quinn’s prostitution ring, Vinny in the shadows, The dead eyes in their fathers face.

A lot of danger and a very dramatic setting, combined with the heavy emphasis on theme of family makes me worried about Derek making it out in all scenarios.
*This may very well be a super obvious and banal summary about a main theme that many have probably already pointed out, so feel free to skip this *.

The game is drenched in family as a main theme, adding to my concern for Derek’s future fate if events turn out poorly. It’s a major theme for all of the main girls, some of the sides, the setting and the MC. So many characters are either related/ and or romantically related to each other. Family issues are abound.

The MC: Mom dead at childbirth, single dad upbringing, class differences/ disowned by mothers side of the family.

The setting: Sorority, and fraternities. Brothers and sisters, feuds and love. Burgmeister and Royce.

Jill: The fancy name and upbringing. Troubled and bullied sister, reinstated as a little sister in her relation to Bella.

Isabella: Missing husband, residing alone in her dead parents place. Possibly also more complicated ties to Jill.

Maya: Derek’s Twin. The problems with her father. Her problems with the HOTs. The wrong and out of place sister who’s been repeatedly betrayed by family. Quinn was a terrible parent just like her real dad is.

Josy: Problems with her stepmom and brother, and the tensions it causes with her father.

Sage: Adopted into wealth, but with interests and personality that conflicts with her status. Tybalt's brother. Parents in a bitter charade of a marriage.

Mel: Chad possibly being related to Melanie? Lies between sisters Sarah/Mel Sage.

Quinn: Her brother as a source of evil. The stories about her dad.

Nick: The possible betrayer, who’s ironically very loyal to his first brother Vinny.

Family comes first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sasanid

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
mc "Nope. EVIL. I know what she does with her girls."
mc "She uses them to earn money."
my "Uses them how?"
mc "Just...don't trust her, Maya. Please!"

MC what more is he supposed to tell her? he tells her not to trust Quinn, he tells her about how Quinn uses girls to make money, it's not like there's much else except talking to her in the case of his consummations at the restaurant...
Well, Maya clearly doesn't grasp what "using girls" involves exactly, so at that point the MC should've told her point blank Quinn is whoring HOT girls out, instead of chickening out like a little shit and keeping that to himself. It's dumb enough he didn't start with that, but instead went for the whole "ooooh she's eeeeeviiiiil" vagueness.

Last edited:

elvedhel

May 13, 2021
I'm not sure I totally understand what you mean, did she reject you in the end ?

Cause if she did, you did something wrong en route, you kinda need to be her silver knight til the end.
i never got to the point of a rejection. helped her with the recital, she told tybalt to do one on the third date but somewhere after that i had a chaices menu come up. of either choose sage or stay single.. no option to choose jill. so who knows where i went wrong unless it was my default stats level of being
Dik at +10 rather than neutral or chick..

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
i never got to the point of a rejection. helped her with the recital, she told tybalt to do one on the third date but somewhere after that i had a chaices menu come up. of either choose sage or stay single.. no option to choose jill. so who knows where i went wrong unless it was my default stats level of being
You can't get Jill with DIK affinity. Same with the Josy/Maya throuple and Bella if you plan new playthroughs for them.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, Maya clearly doesn't grasp what "using girls" involves exactly, so at that point the MC should've told her point blank Quinn is whoring HOT girls out, instead of chickening out like a little shit and keeping that to himself. It's dumb enough he didn't start with that, but instead went for the whole "ooooh she's eeeeeviiiiil" vagueness.
Maya doesn't understand how Quinn, the villain, not the businesswoman, makes money from hots (which Maya called whores at first sight) and this would show dullness on MC's part?

Came on...

Reactions: Fess1998

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
If you want Jill you need
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Normaly if you do that you should be good

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes