nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I feel like every girl has her default partner.
Jill/Isabella
Sage/Quinn
Riona/Camila
Nicole/Lily
Maya/Josy of courses
Zoey/AchedCroissant

Who is with me?... Don't be afraid, you know it's true :cool:
I do agree you're a girl

I think bella might have been jill's older sister's gf and that might have been (one of) the reason(s) why she wasn't welcome at home anymore
now, is there a similar situation between bella and jill? I don't know
but might make jill look a bit more interesting

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I do agree you're a girl

I think bella might have been jill's older sister's gf and that might have been (one of) the reason(s) why she wasn't welcome at home anymore
now, is there a similar situation between bella and jill? I don't know
but might make jill look a bit more interesting
You have a 50/50 chance of being right. Either her surname/family or her sexual orientation. DPC has a coin with which he decides the twists and turns :oops:

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's mind boggling how it took 15 weeks to develop the smallest update ever, whereas the biggest update released to date took him 30 weeks.

This is milking pure and simple, next update will take a whole year.
It mind boggling how people still can't do basic math. About 4.5 times as many renders and 6.5 times as much animations as the smallest update, which took 3 months. We are not even at 2 times the time interval yet dumb people who are trying too hard to look smart are calling the dev milking.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
It mind boggling how people still can't do basic math. About 4.5 times as many renders and 6.5 times as much animations as the smallest update, which took 3 months. We are not even at 2 times the time interval yet dumb people who are trying too hard to look smart are calling the dev milking.
It's especially funny coming from someone who probably doesn't support DPC in any ways, on a pirate website, so there's just no way DPC may 'milk' him to begin with.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Screaming and letting out emotions is much easier than thinking. They probably think that if they write "DEV BAD" a thousand times in the thread, the update will be released sooner.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
When you fuck your friend in the ass and he says I love you and you answer him "that's gay dude but I love you too... No Homo"

Bros Moments:cool:
it's fine as long as your balls don't touch

I don't know why you people think it's weird to tell people you love you love them
they'll be gone once and you'll realize they meant the world to you and you never told them how much they mean to you
I've never had issues with that, always told my friends I loved them, regardless if they were a dude or a chickbro

tl;dr - nyrek's gay moment

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

The mental capacity of the those patrons sending in ideas:
View attachment 2026825

They have no creativity. They should ask me for ideas. Custom render number one for me would be....

People: MC, Jill and Tyballz
What's happening?: MC is fucking Jill doggy style on Tyballz bed while eating his watermelon. Tyballz enters the room with a shocked look on his face.

I wish some of these people are as fucked in the head as I am....

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
it's fine as long as your balls don't touch

I don't know why you people think it's weird to tell people you love you love them
they'll be gone once and you'll realize they meant the world to you and you never told them how much they mean to you
I've never had issues with that, always told my friends I loved them, regardless if they were a dude or a chickbro

tl;dr - nyrek's gay moment
maybe your the weirdo but I say with love

Reactions: nyrek
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes