Jul 22, 2022
Sheesh, I stop paying attention to this thread to play CoBD and DPC releases an out-of-schedule update on me! And it has numbers! So my much for my cynically assuming I had a whole week to prepare.

Anyway, we got a lot of info. DPC has completed 496 static renders in the last 23 days (an average of ~151 renders per week), and 16 animations in the last 30 days, an average of ~3.7 animations per week. Overall, DPC is now averaging roughly 136 statics and 7.6 animations per week since the Interlude launched. We also have new target numbers: 4652 statics (up by ~500 since last estimate) and 300 animations (nearly even with the last estimate). We even learned that DPC's animations apparently run at 30 frames per second, though that tidbit is not especially informative at the moment. Anyway, let's plug all of this into our charts (and normalize them for the sneaky non-Friday release) and see what we get:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, the bad news is that we're still waiting for the slow animations to clear the queue; until that happens our trendlines are going to be hopeless pessimistic. The good news is that should change next week (assuming we get new numbers), though with the threesomes animations queued it's not clear how big a bump that would give us. So we'll have to estimate: if we assume DPC will resume his overall average rate of ~7.6/week starting next Friday, he'd hit the target around November 30; if we assume he'll match his highest speed from this cycle (10/week), he'd finish around November 9; if he pulls out all the stops and matches his highest confirmed rate (17/week during Episode 7) then he should be finished with animations by mid-October. The actual results should fall somewhere within that zone.

Personally, I don't think 17/week is plausible if there are still complex renders in the queue, so we're probably looking more in the 9-13/week range. That translates between lateish-October and mid-November. That would synch up with the time needed to hit the new static render targets, and I suspect also give DPC enough time to finish all the writing/programming tasks as well. If we add two weeks for beta testing, I'd expect to see the launch in somewhere between the middle and end of November. DPC might be able to shave that back to early November is things break our way, but I think it would take a miracle to get things finished in time for an October release (unless DPC trims back on the targets, of course).

So we are finally seeing signs of the finish line, but we're definitely not in the home stretch yet.
This is fan dedication taken to an entirely different level. My man is out here calculating projections, and making charts. I bow before you.

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Most hated minigame, anyone? For me, it's fucking pancakes. My ass is burning from this. No matter how much I try - 600 points for achievement in Steam seems impossible. This is crap, and also a stupid puzzle. Are there mini-games that annoy you?
View attachment 2027128
View attachment 2027129
not so much annoyed with the minigame itself but rather pissed about the whole ordeal of spending the night at bella's and being forced to sit by the pool, have breakfast, talk about dumb shit with jill and bella I don't really care about
oh and yoga. just why :|
as if it's not enough I had to play shitty tennis with them

now that I think about it... this might be why I don't really like jill :unsure:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
not so much annoyed with the minigame itself but rather pissed about the whole ordeal of spending the night at bella's and being forced to sit by the pool, have breakfast, talk about dumb shit with jill and bella I don't really care about
oh and yoga. just why :|
as if it's not enough I had to play shitty tennis with them

now that I think about it... this might be why I don't really like jill :unsure:
Yes, this line in Episode 5 is for fans of Jill or Bella, because for the whole event you can earn several +RP for each of them. Everyone has their own tastes, but for me, after the preps party this part is rather boring.

Reactions: nyrek

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
They have no creativity. They should ask me for ideas. Custom render number one for me would be....

People: MC, Jill and Tyballz
What's happening?: MC is fucking Jill doggy style on Tyballz bed while eating his watermelon. Tyballz enters the room with a shocked look on his face.

I wish some of these people are as fucked in the head as I am....
I have a better one

Quinn, MC and some ramdon guy

Quinn fucking the random guy while the MC looks at her with teary eyes and Quinn says "You thought you were special? So lame are you? lol"

Who's with me? I know everyone but there are no balls to accept it :BootyTime:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I have a better one

Quinn fucking the random guy while the MC looks at her with teary eyes and Quinn says "You thought you were special? So lame are you? lol"

This is a rather strange fantasy, considering that you told how you yourself suffered from a cheating girl.:oops:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, this line in Episode 5 is for fans of Jill or Bella, because for the whole event you can earn several +RP for each of them. Everyone has their own tastes, but for me, after the preps party this part is rather boring.
Hard to hold a candle to a no sense orgy. Pancakes are not enough :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I have a better one

And by random guy i'm sure you mean Stephen

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Most hated minigame, anyone? For me, it's fucking pancakes. My ass is burning from this. No matter how much I try - 600 points for achievement in Steam seems impossible. This is crap, and also a stupid puzzle. Are there mini-games that annoy you?
View attachment 2027128
View attachment 2027129
I didn't even know there is an achievement for it, because I don't have the Steam version. I had around 500-575 , but once I replayed, i did not bothered too much with it, but there you have it, I just did it for you,

so I can rub it into your face:p :LOL:
BeingADIK 2022-09-05 21-56-57-87.jpg

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Question:
Ive been in jail since the interlude update in March
I see there was an update 8/24 buts its also called interlude
is it the same thing or was there something new released in August?

thanks
dont do crime folks
Only minor bugfixes and song changes due to band complaint.

Reactions: alexw14615

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hard to hold a candle to a no sense orgy. Pancakes are not enough :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Pancakes with watermelons? I know a man who will enjoy such an orgy.
20220905221151_1.jpg
I didn't even know there is an achievement for it, because I don't have the Steam version. I had around 500-575 , but once I replayed, i did not bothered with too much with it, but there you have it, I just did it for you,

so I can rub it into your face:p :LOL:
View attachment 2027206
giphy.gif

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
View attachment 2027128
View attachment 2027129
Funny enough, I reached 600 points high score during my very first playthrough of ep.5 without much trouble. But whenever I tried to repeat that I'd fail miserably :confused:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes