Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
They have no creativity. They should ask me for ideas. Custom render number one for me would be....

People: MC, Jill and Tyballz
What's happening?: MC is fucking Jill doggy style on Tyballz bed while eating his watermelon. Tyballz enters the room with a shocked look on his face.

I wish some of these people are as fucked in the head as I am....
I propose small changes to the scene.

What's happening?: MC/Jade, Sage and Jill involved in group sex on Tybalt's bed. Quinn records the event on video. Tybalt enters the room and he is completely shocked. Quinn spots him, approaches Tybalt and hands him the "Cuckold of the Year" figurine. And she informs Tybalt that at any time he can use the "food delivery" from her restaurant, breaking into hysterical laughter in his face. "Quintessence has items you'll be interested in, Tibby!" :ROFLMAO:

eats popcorn.JPG

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
They have no creativity. They should ask me for ideas. Custom render number one for me would be....

What's happening?: MC is fucking Jill doggy style on Tyballz bed while eating his watermelon. Tyballz enters the room with a shocked look on his face.

You must be fucked in the head if you think I would dare eat his watermelon. I know what he does with that. Eww, no. I PREFER MY WATERMELON SEEDLESS, thank you.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
You must be fucked in the head if you think I would dare eat his watermelon. I know what he does with that. Eww, no. I PREFER MY WATERMELON SEEDLESS, thank you.
We don't know if Tybalt is able to sow at all...

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

Now a patron would suggest Madam instead of Jill... MC is licking out a water melon chunk that is wedged in Madam's ass hole then Tybalt enters the room :BootyTime:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
An hour each run? Are you suggesting that as an average after skipping through seen text on subsequent runs? I’m guessing the first run will be close to 6-10 hours!

If you’re gonna skip through seen text for the rest then they take minutes, but given how long the wait will be until the next episode, why not play each path correctly, and pace yourself?

I know I’m gonna play the first run pretty quickly, after which there’s no mad rush to get through all the other paths.

On that note, which paths are you guys most eager to see first?

Mine would be:
  1. Quinn
  2. Jill
  3. M&J
  4. Sage
  5. Bella
That’s not necessarily my preference for LI, but the order that I’m curious to see where things are headed.
1. Bella, obviously - The Goddess :love:
2. Sage
3. Others (Camila, Riona, Nicole, Nora, hopefully Bianca)
4. M&J
5. Jill

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Mine would be:
  1. Quinn
  2. Jill
  3. M&J
  4. Sage
  5. Bella
That’s not necessarily my preference for LI, but the order that I’m curious to see where things are headed.
reflecting in general

I see that many have put Quinn, but what do you expect might happen for her story?

I agree that the absence from the previews is not significant, but other than her involvement in organizing the Halloween party there are no elements that bring her up in any significant way.

on the other hand i understand those who talk about M&J, assuming the meeting with Burke is somehow significant (i don't believe it at all) it could mark the beginning of the solo routes. beyond that there will still be the moment of MC's declaration of them and hopefully the real beginning of the trouple.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
An hour each run? Are you suggesting that as an average after skipping through seen text on subsequent runs? I’m guessing the first run will be close to 6-10 hours!

If you’re gonna skip through seen text for the rest then they take minutes, but given how long the wait will be until the next episode, why not play each path correctly, and pace yourself?

I know I’m gonna play the first run pretty quickly, after which there’s no mad rush to get through all the other paths.

Mine would be:
  1. Quinn
  2. Jill
  3. M&J
  4. Sage
  5. Bella
I'm most excited for my M&J/throuple run. I spent all of season 2 waiting for a genuine threesome and if it doesn't happen in episode 9, I'm gonna blubber like a baby. After that, probably most interested in my Quinn/others run, then Sage, followed by Bella and Jill. I really love all the love interests, so my order is based more on fappability than anything else.

Reactions: Don Sucio and nyrek

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My list.:rolleyes::p:love:

1. Josy and Maya
2. Josy and Maya with Zoey
3. Josy and Maya with Zoey and Sage
4. Josy and Maya with Zoey and Sage, plus Melanie
5. Josy and Maya with Zoey and Sage, plus Melanie with Elena and John
6. Josy and Maya with Zoey and Sage, plus Melanie with Elena and John, but without Derek because he has to impregnate Wendy

neymarhexa

Jul 28, 2022

Mine would be:
  1. Quinn
  2. Jill
  3. M&J
  4. Sage
  5. Bella
Hots and Sides

Sage, Hots and Sides (i chose sage at the end of EP 8)

Sage

Josy and Maya

Bella

Jill

Jill and Bella (just to see the result of the "betrayal")

Josy

Maya

Zoey, hots and sides

Zoey

Tybalt, Jade+Video (I did everything bad for tybalt, I fucked sage, I fucked jade. I chose "other girls=Jade" at the end of EP 8, and the video leaked)

Tybalt, Sage+Video (I did everything bad for tybalt, I fucked sage, I fucked jade. I chose Sage at the end of EP 8, and the video leaked)

Some of these paths are just to see specific things that might be funny, or might turn out to be some shit. And it's not in order of preference for girls, just in order of "fun"

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Here's an attempt at a status update to give you some stats as I wanted for Friday.
Work completed:
  • 3652 renders (3569 produced and 83 in the render queue)
  • 211 animations (201 animations produced, 10 in the render queue)
  • 22 songs
Work that remains:
  • 8 scenes left to write
  • 50 scenes left to pose art for (~1000 more static renders)
  • 3-4 lewd scenes to make animations for (<100 animations)
  • Make some missing GUI for the new mini-game.
  • Write some code needed for other mini-games.
  • Add music (almost done)
  • Add SFX (almost done)
  • Rooster (90% done)
  • Other phone content (Phone chats/Calls, Bios, Stats, Pack Quest, Vault)
  • Collectibles (special renders/2D art/scenes) - Only testing remains
  • Playtest and polish
  • Verify bug fixes from the Interlude.
Overall completion:
My best shot at estimating a completion % right now is:
Static renders: 79%
Animations: 70% (based on animation count, not duration. The longest animations are almost done, so this number should increase faster from now on.)
Writing/Coding: 95%
Render and animation numbers are based on a target of ~4652 renders and 300 animations; subject to change if needed.
The writing/coding percentage is my gut feeling.
Further insight:
Lately, I've done most of Rooster, the main menu art, Jill's special render set, and placement of magazines/unlockables. These tasks require a lot from me, and I'm happy I'm close to done with all of them.
Long animations have been rendering for the last month, and I haven't been animating a lot which is why this count isn't much bigger than the last report I did.
The longest animation I've done to date has almost been completely rendered. It's currently 1 minute 16 seconds (2281 renders) long. It needs a few more hundreds of renders before PCs are freed up for other animations; this should happen before next Friday.
Threesome animations are still in the render queue and have been there for the last two months. They take a very long time to render but are worth it.
I will have a split focus on renders and animations in the upcoming weeks.
I hope you had a nice weekend! I'm still a bit tired, but I've rested and am fit to work again.
Thanks again for your amazing support. I couldn't ask for a better community.

Dr PinkCake
Sheesh, I stop paying attention to this thread to play CoBD and DPC releases an out-of-schedule update on me! And it has numbers! So my much for my cynically assuming I had a whole week to prepare.

Anyway, we got a lot of info. DPC has completed 496 static renders in the last 23 days (an average of ~151 renders per week), and 16 animations in the last 30 days, an average of ~3.7 animations per week. Overall, DPC is now averaging roughly 136 statics and 7.6 animations per week since the Interlude launched. We also have new target numbers: 4652 statics (up by ~500 since last estimate) and 300 animations (nearly even with the last estimate). We even learned that DPC's animations apparently run at 30 frames per second, though that tidbit is not especially informative at the moment. Anyway, let's plug all of this into our charts (and normalize them for the sneaky non-Friday release) and see what we get:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, the bad news is that we're still waiting for the slow animations to clear the queue; until that happens our trendlines are going to be hopeless pessimistic. The good news is that should change next week (assuming we get new numbers), though with the threesomes animations queued it's not clear how big a bump that would give us. So we'll have to estimate: if we assume DPC will resume his overall average rate of ~7.6/week starting next Friday, he'd hit the target around November 30; if we assume he'll match his highest speed from this cycle (10/week), he'd finish around November 9; if he pulls out all the stops and matches his highest confirmed rate (17/week during Episode 7) then he should be finished with animations by mid-October. The actual results should fall somewhere within that zone.

Personally, I don't think 17/week is plausible if there are still complex renders in the queue, so we're probably looking more in the 9-13/week range. That translates between lateish-October and mid-November. That would synch up with the time needed to hit the new static render targets, and I suspect also give DPC enough time to finish all the writing/programming tasks as well. If we add two weeks for beta testing, I'd expect to see the launch in somewhere between the middle and end of November. DPC might be able to shave that back to early November is things break our way, but I think it would take a miracle to get things finished in time for an October release (unless DPC trims back on the targets, of course).

So we are finally seeing signs of the finish line, but we're definitely not in the home stretch yet.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Mine would be:
  1. Quinn
  2. Jill
  3. M&J
  4. Sage
  5. Bella
For me it's M&J by a mile. They're not only my favorites, but they were the ones left hanging the most at the end of Episode 8 - the MC still hasn't actually told them he wants to be exclusive!

I feel like the throuple was stuck in limbo for Season 2; we get some timid threesomes and some excellent scenes with the individual girls, but the actual relationship is somehow less developed than it appeared to be when it began in Episode 4. If Episode 9 doesn't finally develop the relationship between the three of them I really will lose my mind, Halloween party be damned.

So yeah, Maya/Josy first. After that it will probably depend on what seems like it will be the most interesting content based on the initial run.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

Or pulling a reverse train with Jade, Sage, and Jill on Tyballs' bed, and when Ty comes in the room you pull out of his mom's ass and cum on all his liquor bottles (from the bed, because our boy can shoot for distance AND accuracy), and then invite the ladies back to Jill's room for round two! On your way out, you make sure to lean in and let Gap-Tooth-Boy know he's gonna have a new brother and a new nephew, in 9 months, but you'll see if Jill is OK with him being "godfather to our daughter!"

Last edited:

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022

Mine would be:
  1. Quinn
  2. Jill
  3. M&J
  4. Sage
  5. Bella
1. Bella
2. Quinn
3. Others (Excited to see some more Nicole here. The rest are Nora, Rio, Lily and Envy in this pt)
4. Jill
5. Sage
6. M&J

Last edited:
Reactions: Awry90 and shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes