ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
On that note, which paths are you guys most eager to see first?

Mine would be:
  1. Quinn
  2. Jill
  3. M&J
  4. Sage
  5. Bella
That’s not necessarily my preference for LI, but the order that I’m curious to see where things are headed.
:unsure:
Hard to say it, but I will go with Jill first. Here is the thing, Jill and Bella but I dont play Bella, yet the same rule apply to her, are now, kind of have a Fresh start. I feel like with Jill, we enter to a new Chapter, plenty of her things was resolved in episode 8, so she got a clean slate, in some way. Yeah, now we will have the Jonathan and Jill's sister, and her new friend, but all of this, in a new chapter. There is something to look forward to , in the same time, there is a new status quo with her.

Sage is a close second, for the same change. We now Official with her, and MC now really the Big Dik , around the campus. the same apply to to Quinn, and Lily , and Rio , and the rest of the side girl , so Sage and the side girls are in the 2. 3. place overal.

Josy and Maya, they are really the weakest part, Mostly Because of Maya. Everything about in this Path, is about Maya. Maya money problem, Maya's Father, now Maya joining the Hots.
Meanwhile Josy has zero own story arc.
And MC telling them he wants to be exlusive with them, won't change anything , you just won't fuck others. Oh Yeah we might Get a Threesome, with them, And? So, What?

I'm pretty sure, Burke seemingly gonna solve Maya's problem, so we will have a false security for a while, and may be Maya loan problem takes a back seat. But Becasue Josy doesn't have her own arc, it's really one-dimensional the whole story.
It had it chance, when it was like that Josy gonna be the one who Joins the Hots, and Maya won't, but now, probably that is out of the window. May be the only way this thing can go, to spice up the thing, if Josy and Maya start to dislike the idea of sharing MC , and the whole Threeway thing start to fail before even it's started.
And if not then what is next?, beside the mandatory Threesome.
all because the 2 girl does not have their own storyline separated from each other.

With all that said, I'm still gonna start with the Josy path, because even with all of this, Josy is best Girl, but right now, their joint path is the least intresting. :(

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
My order will be

1. Massive DIK manwhore (others)
2. Neutral Sage (no Jade or restaurant)
3. Timebomb Sage (fucked Jade and used restaurant)
4. Throuple
5. Bella (friendzoned Jill early)
6. Bella (dated Jill until ep.8)
7. Jill
8. Massive CHICK single (failed Jill run, hopefully becomes a Zoey path)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Interlude, somehow this PC at Tattoo shop uses Windows 98, at least she didn't use internet explorer :KEK:
How far are we behind in this timeline? :unsure:

View attachment 2027284
This is most likely Windows 7 with a classic theme. Many still use the seven. The timeline is modern, because everyone has modern smartphones, flat-screen TVs on the walls, and people have modern cars. Jill drives a BMW M5, Rusty has a brand new S-Class sports Mercedes.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hard to say it, but I will go with Jill first. Here is the thing, Jill and Bella but I dont play Bella, yet the same rule apply to her, are now, kind of have a Fresh start. I feel like with Jill, we enter to a new Chapter, plenty of her things was resolved in episode 8, so she got a clean slate, in some way. Yeah, now we will have the Jonathan and Jill's sister, and her new friend, but all of this, in a new chapter. There is something to look forward to , in the same time, there is a new status quo with her.

Sage is a close second, for the same change. We now Official with her, and MC now really the Big Dik , around the campus. the same apply to to Quinn, and Lily , and Rio , and the rest of the side girl , so Sage and the side girls are in the 2. 3. place overal.

Josy and Maya, they are really the weakest part, Mostly Because of Maya. Everything about in this Path, is about Maya. Maya money problem, Maya's Father, now Maya joining the Hots.
And MC telling them he wants to be exlusive with them, won't change anything , you just won't fuck others. Oh Yeah we might Get a Threesome, with them, And? So, What?

I'm pretty sure, Burke seemingly gonna solve Maya's problem, so we will have a false security for a while, and may be Maya loan problem takes a back seat. But Becasue Josy doesn't have her own arc, it's really one-dimensional the whole story.
It had it chance, when it was like that Josy gonna be the one who Joins the Hots, and Maya won't, but now, probably that is out of the window. May be the only way this thing can go, to spice up the thing, if Josy and Maya start to dislike the idea of sharing MC , and the whole Threeway thing start to fail before even it's started.
all because the 2 girl does not have their own storyline separated from each other.

With all that said, I'm still gonna start with the Josy path, because even with all of this, Josy is best Girl, but right now, their joint path is the least intresting. :(
useless to even hope for it, the solo routes will only start when Maya's loan issue is resolved, otherwise they would create an absurd situation

if MC and Maya were a couple, regardless of Maya's orientation, Maya's father would have no grievance to make.

and similarly if Josy and MC were a couple, however painful, it would be much easier for Maya to carry on the act for her college years (which was pretty much her plan before Sage broke in)

Patrick has power over Maya only as long as she is with Josy, so until he is out of the picture the Maya and Josy pair remains narratively untouchable

assuming they get something useful out of Burke, very unlikely to be an immediate solution

Reactions: ename144

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
1. Maya/Josy branch
2. Others branch with Nicole, Lily, Riona and Camila

I realy don't fucking care at all about the rest. Play just to unlock gallery.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
For me its
1- Sage
2- Others (Quinn Cami Envy and Lilly)
3- M&J
4- Bella
5- Jill (sorry but its the most boring path so far for me...)

Dont count Zoey just yet.... not so clear to be a path at least for me
I'm a cheater, I'm going to see all at once

• Haha
Reactions: rocopc

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
An hour each run? Are you suggesting that as an average after skipping through seen text on subsequent runs? I’m guessing the first run will be close to 6-10 hours!

If you’re gonna skip through seen text for the rest then they take minutes, but given how long the wait will be until the next episode, why not play each path correctly, and pace yourself?

I know I’m gonna play the first run pretty quickly, after which there’s no mad rush to get through all the other paths.

On that note, which paths are you guys most eager to see first?

Mine would be:
  1. Quinn
  2. Jill
  3. M&J
  4. Sage
  5. Bella
That’s not necessarily my preference for LI, but the order that I’m curious to see where things are headed.
For me it will be:
1. DIK Sage route (no Jade)
2. Massive DIK womaniser (others)
3. Same massive DIK, but for possible Quinn route
4. Neutral Josy/Maya
5. DIK route for Zoey
6. Neutral Bella route
7. Massive DIK others, but disaster (Jade leak)
8. CHICK Jill route

Plus, i want separate paths for Riona and Lily

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Totally agree about Josy/Maya. All of their relationships, storyline and drama are focused on Maya. And it surprises me that the DPC doesn't give Josy any attention - she's the only girl without a storyline. Still the hot girl next door that you're in love with at the beginning of the story. She has no personal problems, no thoughtful story, no drama. I like Josy and generally love this type of girl in life - kind of sweet and good, but inside the fire and a little devil. Josy has a DIK side.
But again: she needs a story, and now Maya is dragging her down. At the beginning of the game, it was an eternal argument: who is better, Josie or Maya?
Now other girls have come to the fore, who overshadow Trouple.
If we look at the current polls, then Sage and Jill are now fighting for the podium. And as much as I dislike Jill, I would prefer Maya to her in the place of a "good girl", but public opinion says a lot. Trouple shouldn't be entirely focused on Maya.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And it surprises me that the DPC doesn't give Josy any attention - she's the only girl without a storyline. Still the hot girl next door that you're in love with at the beginning of the story. She has no personal problems, no thoughtful story, no drama. I like Josy and generally love this type of girl in life - kind of sweet and good, but inside the fire and a little devil. Josy has a DIK side.
But again: she needs a story, and now Maya is dragging her down.
Josy probably has her share of trouble and story lined up courtesy of Tommy once the throuple comes to light and stops being the public secret. Possibly with a side helping of competition from Zoey, or at least with insecurity over her resurfaced existence.

Jul 22, 2022
And it surprises me that the DPC doesn't give Josy any attention - she's the only girl without a storyline. Still the hot girl next door that you're in love with at the beginning of the story. She has no personal problems, no thoughtful story, no drama.
Well she's got some massive issues with her stepmother, and Tommy. She only recently patched things up with her dad when he came to visit. She set out without her tuition in place after that huge fight. She also seems to dislike her mom's boyfriend. A lot of family trouble to say the least.

She's got insecurities about some of her physical characteristics i.e. short, small boobs. She's aware that she talks a lot and that it rubs a lot of people the wrong way. She's even self conscious and somewhat ashamed of her own lust, and ease of achiving orgasms.

Josy is also a bit of a mess emotionally, and finds herself in a tricky situation along with the MC and Maya. It also seems like Josy is not only in love with the MC, but loves him intently and on a completely different level than what she has with Maya. I think the player will have an easier time getting back on josy's path compared to Maya's, if the player chose friendship. Also her extroverted, happy go lucky nature is already causing some tension, and I'm sure it will also cause the MC some problems.

Besides there will stuff with Tommy in the future, and Josy's blabbermouth will make her slip up with Chad if the player confided her. Imagine the tension outing Chad, will generate between her and Maya. I think Maya's background will make her immensely sympathetic towards Chad, and furious at Josy for slipping.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josy probably has her share of trouble and story lined up courtesy of Tommy once the throuple comes to light and stops being the public secret. Possibly with a side helping of competition from Zoey, or at least with insecurity over her resurfaced existence.
Well she's got some massive issues with her stepmother, and Tommy. She only recently patched things up with her dad when he came to visit. She set out without her tuition in place after that huge fight. She also seems to dislike her mom's boyfriend. A lot of family trouble to say the least.

She's got insecurities about some of her physical characteristics i.e. short, small boobs. She's aware that she talks a lot and that it rubs a lot of people the wrong way. She's even self conscious and somewhat ashamed of her own lust, and ease of achiving orgasms.

Josy is also a bit of a mess emotionally, and finds herself in a tricky situation along with the MC and Maya. It also seems like Josy is not only in love with the MC, but loves him intently and on a completely different level than what she has with Maya. I think the player will have an easier time getting back on josy's path compared to Maya's, if the player chose friendship. Also her extroverted, happy go lucky nature is already causing some tension, and I'm sure it will also cause the MC some problems.

Besides there will stuff with Tommy in the future, and Josy's blabbermouth will make her slip up with Chad if the player confided her. Imagine the tension outing Chad, will generate between her and Maya. I think Maya's background will make her immensely sympathetic towards Chad, and furious at Josy for slipping.
From Josy family problems, a storyline can be maked, but I just don't know what to take as a basis. Problems with Tommy and stepmom? No, it's too small. They reconciled with their father. But Josy mother - it's interesting. We haven't been presented with it yet. What if it's someone we know?

I do not quite understand her complexes due to her height. MC himself says that many guys like short girls (for example, it's me) and I think here she is too categorical towards herself. This is something that you need to overcome in yourself and accept it as it is. A person can gain / lose weight, change their hairstyle, get a facelift or pump up their lips. But growth cannot be changed and it just needs to be accepted.

About Chad, I just told Josy everything and munching on popcorn in anticipation of the storm. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: FappingWorldwide

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Totally agree about Josy/Maya. All of their relationships, storyline and drama are focused on Maya. And it surprises me that the DPC doesn't give Josy any attention - she's the only girl without a storyline. Still the hot girl next door that you're in love with at the beginning of the story. She has no personal problems, no thoughtful story, no drama. I like Josy and generally love this type of girl in life - kind of sweet and good, but inside the fire and a little devil. Josy has a DIK side.
But again: she needs a story, and now Maya is dragging her down. At the beginning of the game, it was an eternal argument: who is better, Josie or Maya?
Now other girls have come to the fore, who overshadow Trouple.
If we look at the current polls, then Sage and Jill are now fighting for the podium. And as much as I dislike Jill, I would prefer Maya to her in the place of a "good girl", but public opinion says a lot. Trouple shouldn't be entirely focused on Maya.
I wouldn't say Josy doesn't have the storyline. She's just lacks drama and that's why she's stand out (well, she'll have a little drama if player chose to have feelings to her after being rejected). Literally every other girl have some drama behind her but Josy.

What we know about her so far?
She's a daddy's girl (loves her father much more than mom), likes a little bit of trouble (a lot of examples, starting with stolen booze and Steve's picture). She was the initiator with Maya and somewhat with MC too.

If you look from the outside Josy is the regular non-dramatic main girl from any decent AVN. The only problem (for most people here) till now that she is a part of a bunch.

Personally I like those occasions when Josy's character stands out unexpectedly - when she kicks Tommy or when it turns out she fear the height :KEK: And don't forget the sweater :BootyTime:

I think that's just her mission in this story - to be that girl-next-door some people go crazy about. Nothing more.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
reflecting in general

I see that many have put Quinn, but what do you expect might happen for her story?

I agree that the absence from the previews is not significant, but other than her involvement in organizing the Halloween party there are no elements that bring her up in any significant way.

on the other hand i understand those who talk about M&J, assuming the meeting with Burke is somehow significant (i don't believe it at all) it could mark the beginning of the solo routes. beyond that there will still be the moment of MC's declaration of them and hopefully the real beginning of the trouple.
I put Quinn first because while some of the story elements that could unfold with each LI are intriguing, watching the Quinn relationship continue to evolve trumps all of that for me.

Plus that’s the version of the mc I want to reintroduce Zoey: a guy who has fucked like 20 women since she last saw him, and is currently “dating” the “bad girl”. :sneaky:

Question:
Ive been in jail since the interlude update in March
I see there was an update 8/24 buts its also called interlude
is it the same thing or was there something new released in August?

thanks
dont do crime folks
You stole DPC’s renders didn’t you! I fucken’ knew it! :mad:

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Plus that’s the version of the mc I want to reintroduce Zoey: a guy who has fucked like 20 women since she last saw him, and is currently “dating” the “bad girl”. :sneaky:
I wanna do the opposite - the MC stayed the nice guy zoey always knew and got rewarded for it by being in a relationship with 2 beatiful girls
SUCK IT, ZOEY
not literally
well, unless maya and josy are cool with it and wanna join the action, then it's fine, I guess :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes