Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
no you didnt understand me right here (but that you can blame that to my bad english)

Josy is the only girl that can reject you and after that you can still have feelings for her and vice versa. And there are explicit scenes for that where these feelings are shown. Josy is unique in this. If you get rejected by any other girl, or reject her, thats it... Josy is an exception, if you tell derek you got feelings for her after the rejection, you can get these scenes where you can see the feelings between her and MC, and there are several scenes, and these scenes are pretty intense too. Thats where Josy stands out too... so yeah i think Josy is a very special girl, and got overall the most attention out of every girl so far... and there is no way in hell that she will not get a solo route with MC down the route... there has to be one.
Now I understand you bro. English is also not my native :). Most of my paths are DIK and of course they rejected me in episode 4. (I also have Neutral Josy/Maya so I know all their events). The chemistry between Josy and MC in this case is interesting, with Maya there is no such thing (except if you choose to go after Maya in Episode 5 and see a rather sad scene).
I heard from local pros that Sage also gives you a second chance if you reject her and that window of opportunity opens at the HOT party in episode 7.

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
I don't remember the girl's name, but rusty's last conquest also appeared well after I had deleted the application. And even Nora seemed to have run out of steam (constantly reiterating that it would be a one-night stand). DPC does not waste the effort of creating a character
I think Micha is Rusty's long term girl, since Ida (fat girl that used her pictures) said that she's in a relationship.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm sorry, but the 'misunderstood genius' argument can only go so far. From a development standpoint a lot of choices make no sense and could be accomplished in ways that are easier to make. Are you going to tell me the stupid fighting game in the phone adds something worthwhile to the experience ? How about some of the free roams which are basically 'do these 3 actions' but then have you waste a bunch of time pixel hunting to unlock some renders or get more money.

I also play the game and like it for the most part, but I'm not going to stay blind to all the problems it has. Some of those are so obvious that it can only be inferred the developer made them to prolong the lifespan of the game.
It's not a problem with the game, it's a matter of personal taste. I love free roaming, I like to explore locations and look for secrets. I like games with an open world to explore, as long as the content of the world is interesting. Some mini-games I like, some on the contrary cause butthurt.
What you call "problems of the game" rather speaks of your subjective perception.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Fine by me, you can have the blank slates (well not completely blank with regards to Kylie, but close enough). :Kappa:
We have a deal then. :Kappa:

Besides, Kylie > Becky. :Kappa:

I am aware of that, it is you who have bad taste
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Says the guy who doesn't like Bella (and also Jaye, Cece, Lisa and Lexi). I think your taste is more questionable than mine. :Kappa:

Reactions: Ilhares

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
of course, thats how soap operas work, and being a dik is just that, only more lewd. But do really EVERY character/girl need such drama? I dont think so, some normality is a good thing in such a story too. I think another girl like Josy would be a good thing overall. I have a feeling Zoey will be another character where there is not that much "high drama" attached. But of course, the drama is about to happen if you choose a girl. But thats a different kind of drama, not "life threatening" Sometimes it feels just "too much" and that gets tireing.

But yeah, of course... the whole game is about drama mixed with lovestory and a lot of lewd content :D would be boring without the drama. no doubt about it... but sometime... less is more?
I too feel like Zoey will be more mellow drama but then again the way I interpret the ending of Zoeys interlude is that she finally realized that she was in love with Tremelo so I can see her showing a bit of jealousy towards the other girls, or maybe I'm wrong and she just end up friend zoning him.
Also I think that maybe if the other girls didn't have so much drama Josy wouldn't have been so special lol, she'd be just another cute girl. Cause it seems like her appeal is that she's just a sweet fun loving girl with little to no drama, a breath of fresh air if you will. I say you take that away then there's not much really to say about her so perhaps the other girls having all that drama works out for her character and likability

fizzlebyi111

Aug 16, 2022
I too feel like Zoey will be more mellow drama but then again the way I interpret the ending of Zoeys interlude is that she finally realized that she was in love with Tremelo so I can see her showing a bit of jealousy towards the other girls, or maybe I'm wrong and she just end up friend zoning him.
Also I think that maybe if the other girls didn't have so much drama Josy wouldn't have been so special lol, she'd be just another cute girl. Cause it seems like her appeal is that she's just a sweet fun loving girl with little to no drama, a breath of fresh air if you will. I say you take that away then there's not much really to say about her so perhaps the other girls having all that drama works out for her character and likability
I totally agree with your statement except, I feel like DPC put Zoey in the story for the MC to have his closure from the past.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes