znar25

Apr 25, 2021
What if you fucked the Hots (Sarah, Camila, Riona, Mona and Lily) for free without using the restaurant? Would that change anything with Sage? Would that make it less insulting for her?

On a side note, I find it funny how I've never been able to reject Lily's advances, I've always kept my distance with stripers and prostitutes irl, they are intimidating for me, in the game I only fucked Envy once and that was it, rejected all the other Pink Rose workers.
But not Lily, there's something so irresistible about her. Maybe it's the fact that it's one of the first characters to talk to Quinn without fear and telling it how it is, she also seems someone fun to be around. View attachment 2028179
My opinion only, on the Lily path (as a baseline no other sides or LIs), I think she would be just as loyal to MC as let us say Josy/Maya, even though she has a business plan going.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I didn't even know there is an achievement for it, because I don't have the Steam version. I had around 500-575 , but once I replayed, i did not bothered too much with it, but there you have it, I just did it for you,

so I can rub it into your face:p :LOL:
View attachment 2027206
It could have been improved a bit in playability, if for example you get to put Bella over the counter and Jill gets to watch.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
So yeah, something really looks to have happened between Jill and Bella, and I can't see any reason to vaguely throw a few lines in that hint at something only for it to go absolutely nowhere, so I believe there really is a potential for some Jill/Bella/mc three-way action before the end of this story. :sneaky:
In a way I hope so. Maybe Bella can show Jill a thing or two with MC. I mean, on the Bella path there is the potential for her to swallow MCs nutbutter 4x times. Jill thus far: 0. :ROFLMAO:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Of course there are some mistakes in the game, but the only feature I find no enjoyment in is Madame Rose. But that's me. I'm not going to be so arrogant as to suggest she is "padding" simply because I don't like her.
I'd add the D&D played in the library. It's totally pointless besides a scene where Tybbie comes in and annoys Jill (if you're in Jill's path, of course). Totally a filler.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'd add the D&D played in the library. It's totally pointless besides a scene where Tybbie comes in and annoys Jill (if you're in Jill's path, of course). Totally a filler.
If there are more D&D sessions in the future, then it would be very correct to add the option to "do not join the game". This is especially important for DIK players, the line "I don't want to play this nerd shit for losers".
Really, it's better to let Gwent add it. :ROFLMAO: D&D gets boring after many playthroughs.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
In a way I hope so. Maybe Bella can show Jill a thing or two with MC. I mean, on the Bella path there is the potential for her to swallow MCs nutbutter 4x times. Jill thus far: 0. :ROFLMAO:
Jill is a proper lady, not some lusting hussy like Bella. Nutbutter goes in her coochie solely for purposes of procreation. Good day.

• Haha
Reactions: znar25

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Random guy is about to become the meat in an unexpected threesome sandwich if she does that. Fuckface must assert his dominance.
Are you saying given the choice between sticking his dick in Quinn or a random guy, the MC would rather do the latter? I mean, given the alternative is Quinn i can't exactly fault such decision making, but still :v

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm sorry, but the 'misunderstood genius' argument can only go so far.
It's a good thing no one is making such argument, then. I'm sorry, but boxing strawmen only goes so far, too.

(what people are actually saying is, your perception of "filler" is purely personal and as such not really worth much as argument)

edit: also:
I also play the game and like it for the most part, but I'm not going to stay blind to all the problems it has. Some of those are so obvious that it can only be inferred the developer made them to prolong the lifespan of the game.
All these elements you've listed as "padding" i.e. minigames, free roams, collectibles etc, are present from the very first episode of the game. This goes directly against your claim such "padding" has been added more recently as some sort of desperate attempt to prolong the development "because he loves money so much", after the game became such huge success.

You have also completely ignored the basic counter-argument -- that DPC has so much of game left on his plate still to develop, he really doesn't need to prolong anything to still get paid for literal years.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes