Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I'd add the D&D played in the library. It's totally pointless besides a scene where Tybbie comes in and annoys Jill (if you're in Jill's path, of course). Totally a filler.
For me, it's just a humorous distraction. A nice, but short, break from the drama of the main story. It'd be fun to get a bit more (it could be an optional objective) as it reminds me of the Borderlands 2 Bunkers and Badasses DLC where injected even more off-the-wall stupidity for no real reason important to the story.

Reactions: shazba

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The same is true for Sally. When the MC does sexual acts with Sally in DnG, Magnar hears it. That's why Magnar and Sally have love stress in EP8.
The stress thing happens even if the MC doesn't do anything to Sally in either DnG game, so it's likely not related. Personally i think Sally might be stressed over the drug deals with Quinn (something Magnar doesn't approve of, perhaps?)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
What if you fucked the Hots (Sarah, Camila, Riona, Mona and Lily) for free without using the restaurant? Would that change anything with Sage? Would that make it less insulting for her?

On a side note, I find it funny how I've never been able to reject Lily's advances, I've always kept my distance with stripers and prostitutes irl, they are intimidating for me, in the game I only fucked Envy once and that was it, rejected all the other Pink Rose workers.
But not Lily, there's something so irresistible about her. Maybe it's the fact that it's one of the first characters to talk to Quinn without fear and telling it how it is, she also seems someone fun to be around. View attachment 2028179
That won't be a problem. Sage was aware that Fuckface was fucking other girls before they went exclusive in ep 8. The problem comes if one of them was her Mom or if he was paying for it and therefore exploiting the girls.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That won't be a problem. Sage was aware that Fuckface was fucking other girls before they went exclusive in ep 8. The problem comes if one of them was her Mom or if he was paying for it and therefore exploiting the girls.
I think MC/Sage's relationship problems over the restaurant can only come about if there's some evidence that MC used Quinn's services. For example entries in the account book or video. If it's just Quinn's words, MC can get away with it. And it doesn’t make sense for her to tell Sage about this yet, if the truth comes out.
If everything was done correctly, then not much shopping in the "restaurant".
I had this:
Riona, Camila - Gloryhole Episode 1
Sarah in Episode 2
Quinn/Riona Threesome Episode 3
Melanie at the party in Episode 8.
All other cases were given to me for free.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think MC/Sage's relationship problems over the restaurant can only come about if there's some evidence that MC used Quinn's services. For example entries in the account book or video. If it's just Quinn's words, MC can get away with it. And it doesn’t make sense for her to tell Sage about this yet, if the truth comes out.
I had this:
Sarah in Episode 2
If a scandal breaks out, MC is so sincere that he will spontaneously confess it to everyone.

There's no getting away from it, not after Cathe left her underwear in Bella's car...

• Haha
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I had this:
Sarah in Episode 2
We haven't been able to get close enough to all the restaurant girls for them to lie for us though. Rio would, Quinn might, Cam might, but Sarah and Mel wouldn't. Especially if there's still some issues between them and Sage, they'd use the fact her boyfriend was involved. Hell that may even be how Sage finds out. Sage realises Sarah and Mel knew Chad was gay but didn't tell her and one of them replies: "At least Chad wasn't paying students to fuck him like your current boyfriend". It might be a heat of the moment comment that they try and walk back from but Sage wouldn't let that go and would start investigating.

Reactions: Nirvana96

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Now I understand you bro. English is also not my native :). Most of my paths are DIK and of course they rejected me in episode 4. (I also have Neutral Josy/Maya so I know all their events). The chemistry between Josy and MC in this case is interesting, with Maya there is no such thing (except if you choose to go after Maya in Episode 5 and see a rather sad scene).
I heard from local pros that Sage also gives you a second chance if you reject her and that window of opportunity opens at the HOT party in episode 7.
yeah thats true about sage, but its just those "head over heels" thing i dont like... something like "hey wanna fuck? i still want too" and than they going at it.... dont know, not my thing, doesnt work for me...

If you aim for sage from the start the fuck buddy thing developing into something more works just fine over all... but not going for her and than bang her suddenly feels really strange. Especially cause she is not some sidegirl.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

Thank God I take you about as seriously as I take myself, otherwise I would have had a stroke.

:KEK:

After reading for a while now, i used my mathematical abilities and found a formula to predict the development time of BaD episodes:

View attachment 2022452

Maybe you need some explanation for this formula:
  • For every new episode, DPC increases the amount of characters, voiced lines and the complexy of the game to enjoy us. So the complexy factor rises on average 0.1 every 2 episodes.
  • If the average posters increase their IQs, they demand better quality and so the time will increase cause of the time DPC needs to satisfy us (OK, mostly his Patreons)
  • But there will also be some dumb posters, the time dealing with them also causes some fallout and expands development time.
Assuming, most posters here are average with an IQ of 100-110 (let's say average 110), we have to use the complexy factor of 1.6. So it's decided by the dumbest posters here and sorry, there were too much within the last time to grant an earlier release. Calculating with the lowest using IQ 75 (yes, there were some really stupid ones in the last time), we get a development time of 234 days (about 33 weeks) for Ep9, this will match the data DPC gave us (and as mpa71 visualized in his BigTable).

But how to get an earlier release? It's hard for the average crowd here to decrease their IQ (and i bet they don't want like i don't), so there is only one way to do:
To all dumb and silly persons, who want to post here, please stay away from this thread or increase your IQ (you will realize how to behave when you are more intelligent), so that we all get earlier releases of new BaD episodes. Thank you.

Holy fuck. And I thought I was bored.

An hour each run? Are you suggesting that as an average after skipping through seen text on subsequent runs? I’m guessing the first run will be close to 6-10 hours!

If you’re gonna skip through seen text for the rest then they take minutes, but given how long the wait will be until the next episode, why not play each path correctly, and pace yourself?

I know I’m gonna play the first run pretty quickly, after which there’s no mad rush to get through all the other paths.

On that note, which paths are you guys most eager to see first?

Mine would be:
  1. Quinn
  2. Jill
  3. M&J
  4. Sage
  5. Bella
That’s not necessarily my preference for LI, but the order that I’m curious to see where things are headed.

1. Main (Bella neutral)
  2. Bella (to see Jill's fallout when I wasn't on her path)
  3. Pure DIK (for the Sage/Jade fireworks)
  4. Jill
  5. M&J
  6. Others

Kellermann is not my friend, he is my roommate and what we say to each other is classified.. .

Please don't tell me...

download (1).jpg

The mental capacity of the those patrons sending in ideas:
View attachment 2026825
They have no creativity. They should ask me for ideas. Custom render number one for me would be....

People: MC, Jill and Tyballz
What's happening?: MC is fucking Jill doggy style on Tyballz bed while eating his watermelon. Tyballz enters the room with a shocked look on his face.

I wish some of these people are as fucked in the head as I am....

Hey, I can't help it if they don't like my ideas.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
at the preps party, carry josy's bags after she meets her dad. if you got rejected by maya and josy, you'll have a great scene with josy in her/maya's dorm room
yeah the scene with josy after meeting her dad is one of my favorite scenes overall...

But there are more scenes where these feelings take on the surface, and only if you admit to derek in EP5 that you still have feelings for josy...

At the beginning of EP7 after Mayas dad shows up Josy sleeps over at the MCs, and you can comfort her, and this scene is different when you still have feelings for josy... and Josy shows these feelings too.

Later on you can visit Josy at the HOTs and there are some lines too regarding these feelings, and in the pool the MC can nearly kiss her, she shys away in the last second, but there is cleary still something between them. And at the HOTs party you can kiss her to get rid of the alpha, and her reaction is different too if you still have feelings...

all that is complete unique in the game, Josy is the only girl where something like that happens. And these things are more than just "hints" to a solo route with Josy later on after you get rejected by M&J... For Maya i dont see that coming...

Reactions: bxchun and nyrek

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
For me, it's just a humorous distraction. A nice, but short, break from the drama of the main story. It'd be fun to get a bit more (it could be an optional objective) as it reminds me of the Borderlands 2 Bunkers and Badasses DLC where injected even more off-the-wall stupidity for no real reason important to the story.
Oh well, it would be nice if it weren't for the fact that the game's development has been going for almost 4 years and the story is still halfway through it. I'm more interested in discovering the fuck is going on, and what the damn happened in some main character's life, you know, than seeing some characters having some distraction for a huge part of an entire episode. How many months' development did the humorous distractions take?

Jul 22, 2022
Madame is karma incarnate for people who'd pick strippers over care for seniors *and* greedily keep the money instead of contributing it to common fund.
Hey now the Madame is an elderly lady too, and what better way to support the elderly than servicing some big ol (literally old) titties?!

No need to donate your prize into that Marxist common fund bullshit. You’re most likely a huge DIK with a full investment into The Pink Rose when you chose to accept the VIP card. The mansion mini game is also so easy that you’ll always beat it with stacks of money to spare:cool:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
yeah the scene with josy after meeting her dad is one of my favorite scenes overall...
yeah, this is like one tree hill levels of heartbreak :KEK:

she has lots of really great scenes as an LI, but this one, when you confront her at the door and she says "I could have been happy with you too"
yup, that, right there. you can see the exact moment where my heart breaks /simpsons gif with ralph

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
Anyone can repost all the preview , i cant seem to find ithem with the research tool

Please and thank you

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
We haven't been able to get close enough to all the restaurant girls for them to lie for us though. Rio would, Quinn might, Cam might, but Sarah and Mel wouldn't. Especially if there's still some issues between them and Sage, they'd use the fact her boyfriend was involved. Hell that may even be how Sage finds out. Sage realises Sarah and Mel knew Chad was gay but didn't tell her and one of them replies: "At least Chad wasn't paying students to fuck him like your current boyfriend". It might be a heat of the moment comment that they try and walk back from but Sage wouldn't let that go and would start investigating.
That would only ever be a problem if MC does it while seriously committing to Sage, otherwise before they become a thing why would it even matter? Other then bullshit plot drama for no reason this is a non-factor. Even for Quin's thing blowing up in her face and Sage finding out the MC is like "I tried to tell you so many times but none of you would listen" regardless of participation, granted most of them were for free anyway because MC is a good guy and the girls like him with the exception of Sarah and Melanie.

Edit: Also i went on vacation for a week and you people shotgunned 50 fucking pages, jesus christ.... :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes