Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
We haven't been able to get close enough to all the restaurant girls for them to lie for us though. Rio would, Quinn might, Cam might, but Sarah and Mel wouldn't. Especially if there's still some issues between them and Sage, they'd use the fact her boyfriend was involved. Hell that may even be how Sage finds out. Sage realises Sarah and Mel knew Chad was gay but didn't tell her and one of them replies: "At least Chad wasn't paying students to fuck him like your current boyfriend". It might be a heat of the moment comment that they try and walk back from but Sage wouldn't let that go and would start investigating.
Especially Sarah. She is cold and rather cynical and direct in contrast to the more friendly Melanie. And it's hard to draw any conclusions about the Sarah/Melanie/Chad web. Did they just hide the fact that he is gay, or do they know something else? Unclear.
If a scandal breaks out, MC is so sincere that he will spontaneously confess it to everyone.

There's no getting away from it, not after Cathe left her underwear in Bella's car...
I don't rule out that possibility either. Maybe I've already laid the foundation for a disasterthat can't be avoided. Let's see how the DPC decides with the scenario.
yeah thats true about sage, but its just those "head over heels" thing i dont like... something like "hey wanna fuck? i still want too" and than they going at it.... dont know, not my thing, doesnt work for me...

If you aim for sage from the start the fuck buddy thing developing into something more works just fine over all... but not going for her and than bang her suddenly feels really strange. Especially cause she is not some sidegirl.
Maybe Sage always crashes the Tremolo, that's all.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Especially Sarah. She is cold and rather cynical and direct in contrast to the more friendly Melanie. And it's hard to draw any conclusions about the Sarah/Melanie/Chad web. Did they just hide the fact that he is gay, or do they know something else? Unclear.

I don't rule out that possibility either. Maybe I've already laid the foundation for a disasterthat can't be avoided. Let's see how the DPC decides with the scenario.

Maybe Sage always crashes the Tremolo, that's all.
you are much more optimistic than I am

I believe that even if MC in fact has never been a customer of Quinn's, just knowing of the restaurant's existence will be something to be forgiven by Sage

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I believe that even if MC in fact has never been a customer of Quinn's, just knowing of the restaurant's existence will be something to be forgiven by Sage
Tremolo doesn't have to report to Sage that he knows what Quinn is up to. This is the internal affairs of HOTs and he shouldn't interfere in them.
Interestingly, for all eight Episodes, there was no opportunity to tell anyone about the restaurant. He tells Maya to "stay away from Quinn - she's EVIL" but doesn't say why. He doesn't tell Sage and he doesn't tell Derek.
Perhaps the subconscious itself tells him that is dangerous to talk about it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tremolo doesn't have to report to Sage that he knows what Quinn is up to. This is the internal affairs of HOTs and he shouldn't interfere in them.
Interestingly, for all eight Episodes, there was no opportunity to tell anyone about the restaurant. He tells Maya to "stay away from Quinn - she's EVIL" but doesn't say why. He doesn't tell Sage and he doesn't tell Derek.
if MC is or wants to be Sage's boyfriend, the one she can trust should rather than send Maya ahead. and except to think that prostituting herself is really part of sorority activities should also as a friend warn Sage of what Quinn is doing behind her back.

now there is to see how merciful Sage can be on the occasion

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You can even tell Sage that Arieth has crabs; that's literally "HOT's internal affairs", so keeping mum on the prostitution ring is just silly in this context.

The way it's pussyfooted around it seems pretty obvious it's only for future drama. No need to invent in-game justifications for it.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That would only ever be a problem if MC does it while seriously committing to Sage, otherwise before they become a thing why would it even matter? Other then bullshit plot drama for no reason this is a non-factor. Even for Quin's thing blowing up in her face and Sage finding out the MC is like "I tried to tell you so many times but none of you would listen" regardless of participation, granted most of them were for free anyway because MC is a good guy and the girls like him with the exception of Sarah and Melanie.

Edit: Also i went on vacation for a week and you people shotgunned 50 fucking pages, jesus christ.... :ROFLMAO:
The discussion is whether using the restaurant will be problem on the Sage branch. Even if you were using the restaurant before choosing Sage you were still exploiting her sisters and she won't forgive that easily.

The biggest issue might actually be the Throuple path + using restaurant. Maya finding out you were paying for sex with HOTs in arrangement with Quinn and even knowing the content of Maya's list he didn't tell her what Quinn might be planning for her?

Technically if Fuckface refuses Quinn's offer he only has reason to believe Rio is involved (seeing them come out of dorm bathroom together and Quinn mention of Asian on the menu) without using restaurant there's no reason to know Cam is the spicy option (other than the HOTs bathroom incident which could be basic hazing) or that Sarah and Mel are involved. As far as Fuckface knows it could be students who aren't HOTs or even non-students Quinn is in business with.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
if MC is or wants to be Sage's boyfriend, the one she can trust should rather than send Maya ahead. and except to think that prostituting herself is really part of sorority activities should also as a friend warn Sage of what Quinn is doing behind her back.

now there is to see how merciful Sage can be on the occasion
Yes, let's say I'm Sage's boyfriend/just a friend, but it's still a HOTs business. Girls will figure it out themselves, as long as there is no immediate big threat to Sage, I will not interfere.
Here another question pops up. We players see a lot more than Tremolo. How knowledgeable is he? Does he know that Sage doesn't know what business Quinn actually runs?
You can even tell Sage that Arieth has crabs; that's literally "HOT's internal affairs", so keeping mum on the prostitution ring is just silly in this context.

The way it's pussyfooted around it seems pretty obvious it's only for future drama. No need to invent in-game justifications for it.
I'll try. Arieth delivers crabs like a huge factory to the entire college. DIK's suffered from this, so it's not an internal problem for HOT's anymore, it came out. If one of the HOT sisters is so stupid that she spreads venereal diseases and doesn't notice that she is sick, then I better warn Sage.

Reactions: Ilhares

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The third season will be great but I feel that not everyone will be prepared for what is coming :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'll try. Arieth delivers crabs like a huge factory to the entire college. DIK's suffered from this, so it's not an internal problem for HOT's anymore, it came out. If one of the HOT sisters is so stupid that she spreads venereal diseases and doesn't notice that she is sick, then I better warn Sage.
Prostitution ring also affects the entire college, and who is to say these girls are healthy? It's more than one girl being so stupid they're placing their sorority, and especially Sage as the head of it, in danger.

Seriously, it makes zero sense to just handwave it as "oh, the girls will just figure it out themselves" in one case if you won't in the other.

edit: to clarify, the zero sense thing being the MC is given option to bring up one of these things, but never the other. Whether it's actually worth mentioning it to Sage is another thing, it's fine to leave it to player's judgment/discretion.

Last edited:

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I really hoped that when the (Chick) MC had one of his heart to hearts with Sage, he would have brought up Quinn's prostitution and drug trafficking side gigs. Just something along the lines of asking her if she was complicit with it and, if so, he couldn't remain friends with her because he doesn't like seeing the girls get used by Quinn. There's so much shit going on that Sage seems oblivious to. I just don't see her being okay with prostitution and heroin (or whatever the fuck Quinn is selling/shooting up).

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The third season will be great but I feel that not everyone will be prepared for what is coming :BootyTime:
I don't often say this but you sound like you know something;):ROFLMAO: just don't tell me Josy is really the villain and that she and Zoey have planed everything out from the beginning, i would go to dark side for that

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever
Jul 22, 2022
I just don't see her being okay with prostitution and heroin (or whatever the fuck Quinn is selling/shooting up).
On that note, i haven't been able to tell whether or not the scenes where Quinn has red eyes means that she's high, or has recently been high and coming down? I know we have scenes where she's smoking and her eyes stay fine, and i haven't found a clear pattern. Is it to indicate stress / that she's sleeping like shit whenever we set those blodshot eyes?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
On that note, i haven't been able to tell whether or not the scenes where Quinn has red eyes means that she's high, or has recently been high and coming down? I know we have scenes where she's smoking and her eyes stay fine, and i haven't found a clear pattern. Is it to indicate stress / that she's sleeping like shit whenever we set those blodshot eyes?
The red eyes are from crying in the closet every time Quinn pictures the MC sticking his dick in some other girl instead of her. Especially Maya.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Prostitution ring also affects the entire college, and who is to say these girls are healthy? It's more than one girl being so stupid they're placing their sorority, and especially Sage as the head of it, in danger.

Seriously, it makes zero sense to just handwave it as "oh, the girls will just figure it out themselves" in one case if you won't in the other.

edit: to clarify, the zero sense thing being the MC is given option to bring up one of these things, but never the other. Whether it's actually worth mentioning it to Sage is another thing, it's fine to leave it to player's judgment/discretion.
I really hoped that when the (Chick) MC had one of his heart to hearts with Sage, he would have brought up Quinn's prostitution and drug trafficking side gigs. Just something along the lines of asking her if she was complicit with it and, if so, he couldn't remain friends with her because he doesn't like seeing the girls get used by Quinn. There's so much shit going on that Sage seems oblivious to. I just don't see her being okay with prostitution and heroin (or whatever the fuck Quinn is selling/shooting up).
Intervention at this stage can be dangerous. Don't forget: Stephen Burke is also involved in this. We know that he gives the girls a scholarship for "favors". How dangerous can Burke be? Until Tremolo knows all the details of what's going on, it's best to stay away from this jar of spiders. Because it's possible the college's web of corruption may run deeper than we know. And Tremolo knows next to nothing, except that Quinn is a pimp. We wait

It is known that Sage doesn't tolerate drugs. How will she react to prostitution? Probably the wrong question. How will she react that her friend is plotting behind her back, and together with her stepfather? It might break her. when she finds out what the sorority has become. And it was her best friend who did it. That's one of the reasons I'm hoping for Quinn's redemption branch.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Intervention at this stage can be dangerous. Don't forget: Stephen Burke is also involved in this. We know that he gives the girls a scholarship for "favors". How dangerous can Burke be? Until Tremolo knows all the details of what's going on, it's best to stay away from this jar of spiders. Because it's possible the college's web of corruption may run deeper than we know. And Tremolo knows next to nothing, except that Quinn is a pimp. We wait

It is known that Sage doesn't tolerate drugs. How will she react to prostitution? Probably the wrong question. How will she react that her friend is plotting behind her back, and together with her stepfather? It might break her. when she finds out what the sorority has become. And it was her best friend who did it. That's one of the reasons I'm hoping for Quinn's redemption branch.
I'm a bit of a pessimist so I can't see how Quinn could ever redeem herself. For me, the only fitting resolution is prison time (meh) or her supplier getting fed up with her failures and just killing her... hopefully letting her die from a forced OD.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Holy fuck. And I thought I was bored.
Not bored, last week i had plenty of work to do including a day/night shift and another day/half night one (in the office and outside). I've met that much silly people and during workout on free days i have time to recap and think about everything except work. When reading some posts here i have some thoughts and it took only a short time to develop the formula.

I'm some kind of analytical guy, so often while reading or only watching other people i make some thoughts about them. So stay tuned who will be next to get analyzed. :cool:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm a bit of a pessimist so I can't see how Quinn could ever redeem herself. For me, the only fitting resolution is prison time (meh) or her supplier getting fed up with her failures and just killing her... hopefully letting her die from a forced OD.
Quinn's fate must depend on the decisions made by the player. Since the game is an immersive sim, the consequences depend on your decisions. It's not as linear as Acting Lessons, so it's likely that the DPC will write multiple scripts for each storyline.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes