shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Admit it, I want to read, that you wrote , Yes. you are Right. Not an another fanfiction, but a simple, Yes Chip you are right
:ROFLMAO:
Are you married Chip, because I’d like to see how that approach works on your wife. :p

It almost kills my wife to admit I’m right and she’s wrong, "Ok, you're right and I'm wrong, happy!?" Yes, very happy. Sure, I might not be getting a blowjob for a couple of days, but getting your woman to admit she's wrong... priceless! :sneaky:

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
The Neutral "don't get me involved" response is the most sensible and grown-up, but Heather makes you feel uncomfortable by calling you "NOT A MAN". Although this is a smart answer, Tremolo looks humiliated.
I strongly disagree with the humiliated part. Its Heather that showing the bad sides of herself by saying that. She tries to hurt or goad Tremolo and Tommy for whatever selfish reasons, its manipulative and bad of her. Its the adult version of "youre stupid" in kindergarden it only reflects bad upon the person saying it. Shes an awful person.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It is perhaps soagr a small manipulation of Heather. But the MC did not succumb to this manipulation because he answered honestly. He has been able to put his jacket over a freezing girl several times. Sage, Quinn, and Josy. If anyone was manipulated, it was Tommy because he then got his jacket out of his room for Heather.

The DIK response is also funny. So understandable that Elena laughed. But in the conversation, it definitely turns out that Elena doesn't think it's right how Tommy treats Heather. Definitely for reference.

The neutral response is that of a person who has no opinion of their own. To me personally, that is pathetic and also not adult. Every person should have and express their own opinion, but at the same time allow and tolerate other opinions. That is adult in my understanding.
If my opinion coincides with the opinion of John Boy, this does not mean that I do not have my own. It speaks of a similar mindset.
Neutral is a person who is balanced in life, perfectly balanced. He acts as he sees fit depending on the situation and does not adjust himself to the DIK or CHICK type of behavior. The neutral has a personal position on everything, for any occasion. You can consider him a sigma for a type of psychology, Sasanid is better able to tell on this subject as a psychologist. You can also say that Neutral is a cunning one who can find benefits in a situation.
I strongly disagree with the humiliated part. Its Heather that showing the bad sides of herself by saying that. She tries to hurt or goad Tremolo and Tommy for whatever selfish reasons, its manipulative and bad of her. Its the adult version of "youre stupid" in kindergarden it only reflects bad upon the person saying it. Shes an awful person.
High five bro. I don't like Heather either, from the very beginning of the game I have unpleasant impressions of her. And at the end of the second season, too, especially when she tries to get information about Tommy's cheating. Family comes first and I will never spread the news of Frat's events outside.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
The neutral response is ok when you don't want to side with one against the other between two people you care for.
In this case my MC cares a lot more for Tommy than Heather, so not an appropriate response !

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I really do not find her appealing. Honestly, not all that fond of Sarah either, so with the option of looking at Heather, or enjoying the glory that is the anal-loving Mel, I mean.. c'mon, dude. I'm not glancing away from hot caraMel goodness.
It's always nice to meet a man of culture.

The neutral response is ok when you don't want to side with one against the other between two people you care for.
In this case my MC cares a lot more for Tommy than Heather, so not an appropriate response !
The DIK response in the jacket scuffle also aligns with the fraternity code. You get your DIK-brother's back; family first, bitches Heather.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
People actually care about Tommy?
View attachment 2035657
Screw that guy I'd usurp the DIK presidency from him and Tanya/Heather are fair game.
I don't blame you, but considering how much time MC can spend in the Pink Rose (as well as money), and the way the women there talk to each other, I think Tania legitimately likes Tommy, or else she'd have been on MC's happy stick by now. Hell, I'm looking forward to taking the bartender for a spin. She knows what she's in for.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I don't blame you, but considering how much time MC can spend in the Pink Rose (as well as money), and the way the women there talk to each other, I think Tania legitimately likes Tommy, or else she'd have been on MC's happy stick by now. Hell, I'm looking forward to taking the bartender for a spin. She knows what she's in for.
The bartender already knows what's waiting for her. And she want it.
screenshot0040.png

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Season 3 isn't out yet.

Not playing season 1-2 you won't have any idea who the characters are or how their relationships developed, so it seems odd to me to even consider just skipping it. I mean, what's the point of playing season 3 then?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I didn't follow all the discussions, but I want to know one thing, was ChipLecsap right? If yes, why I don't see it typed properly in here? :Kappa:
Well, He still resisting man :LOL: . He probably learned this from Amber Turd:ROFLMAO: . You know? She legit confronted with Evidence, sometimes even with her own word, and She is like : Nah, that's not what happened.:LOL:
Now, I know how Johnny's lawyer probably felt.:ROFLMAO:

look at his response, man. He create a totally unrelated scenario to avoid answering a simple Yes question:LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes