Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
if you will be a good little sheep she might even give it to you

p.s. Amelia in my opinion is completely out of the possibilities
Eh, I have small amounts of hope that it's possible, like if you get in a relationship with her but start doing DIK MC things and get to fuck her mom.

Bianca is more interesting though - clearly she's interested in MC if he is on Jill's route, like she was practically eyefucking him during the concert. But more interestingly, on the Others route, we see Bianca's boyfriend cheating on her with that blonde woman from the dinner scene with Jill's friends.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
In a way, yes, but we have a situation like in many modern RPGs. We can choose some behavioral patterns and stick to a certain line, but we have a character with a predetermined character and problems that he gets into regardless of our behavioral choices. For example, Tremolo is involved in frat war regardless of affinity, which led to a lot of problems.
But by our decision, we can probably end or further fuel the connection war in the future.

Isabella explains it best.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Princess Yana ♥

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Eh, I have small amounts of hope that it's possible, like if you get in a relationship with her but start doing DIK MC things and get to fuck her mom.

Bianca is more interesting though - clearly she's interested in MC if he is on Jill's route, like she was practically eyefucking him during the concert. But more interestingly, on the Others route, we see Bianca's boyfriend cheating on her with that blonde woman from the dinner scene with Jill's friends.
likely that the issue will come up somehow, but not with MC protagonist (the one DIK sees knows neither white nor her boyfriend, the one CHICK sees nothing)

perhaps a distraught Bianca tries to break the relationship between MC and Jill to prove that "all men are equal"?

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
likely that the issue will come up somehow, but not with MC protagonist (the one DIK sees knows neither white nor her boyfriend, the one CHICK sees nothing)

perhaps a distraught Bianca tries to break the relationship between MC and Jill to prove that "all men are equal"?
DIK MC might not know her, but if he helped Jill during the concert, Bianca still sees him and knows him as Jill's friend. He still doesn't know her boyfriend or the blonde woman anyway.

So that makes me think that Bianca might be an option in the Others' route, if you are a DIK MC, helped Jill at the concert and Bianca makes it clear that she wants that dick. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DIK MC might not know her, but if he helped Jill during the concert, Bianca still sees him and knows him as Jill's friend. He still doesn't know her boyfriend or the blonde woman anyway.

So that makes me think that Bianca might be an option in the Others' route, if you are a DIK MC, helped Jill at the concert and Bianca makes it clear that she wants that dick. :Kappa:
But if mc isn't with Jill, Bianca is as good as any other minor side girl. What's the problem with having sex with her if you're in the 'others'?

The drama is only triggered with Jill and only with her will we have it.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
but the harem ending is possible?
no way... never ever is this game gonna end with a harem. Its already ruled out that you can be with more than two LIs at the same time after chapter 8. (and you can only with two LIs at the same time when you choose Maya and Josy... to be precise, you only can follow one route)

The closest thing to a harem would be the throuple with Maya and Josy, and maybe possible other relationships with some "sharing" or so... but not a real harem, its not happening.

Even if you choose the "others" path, which means not going for any of the main girls, i dont think there is anything close to a harem route...

The game is all about choices and the consequences. If you cant decide... than the game is not for you, if you want all the girls at the same time... wrong game too, and no a mod doesnt solve this, it will just screw up the savegame.

Reactions: dalli_x

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
But if mc isn't with Jill, Bianca is as good as any other minor side girl. What's the problem with having sex with her if you're in the 'others'?

The drama is only triggered with Jill and only with her will we have it.
Seems like you misunderstood my point - I meant as in a Bianca route in the Others branch.

Though the boyfriend's infidelity seems like a minor problem in Jill's path - it's not something that's going to majorly affect MC or Jill. There are more serious things to worry about in that path - like Jill's family.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Bianca is more interesting though - clearly she's interested in MC if he is on Jill's route, like she was practically eyefucking him during the concert.
Yeah, Jill is just surrounded with so amazing backstabbing friends :LOL: , and they all start with B.:whistle:
first it was Bella, now it's Bianca, both are pretending to be so happy for her, but they can't wait for the opportunity, to back stab her, and fuck her man behind her back:LOL:
such a lovely girls:whistle::ROFLMAO:

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Really read through the texts.

View attachment 2037127

It is clearly written that if you have a neutral affinity in the future, you sometimes get a DIK OR a CHICK selection in addition. I just wonder what the player gets in addition for a DIK or CHICK selection, because the player may not be able to use the additional DIK or CHICK selection at all because the selection is absolutely against the player's will. On the other hand, the MC definitely gets the NEUTRAL option if he is DIK or CHICK. It is complicated to explain this.

Let's take a purely fictional example for clarification. Sage is lying injured on the floor.

DIK affinity + NEUTRAL SELECTION:
DIK = Move on
NEUTRAL= Call an ambulance.

CHICK Affinity + NEUTRAL SELECTION:
CHICK = First aid
NEUTRAL = Call an ambulance

NEUTRAL affinity + ? Selection
(Here's the problem. Does the MC get an additional choice and if so, is it DIK or CHICK):

NEUTRAL = Call Ambulance
(This is all there is. Stupid to be friends with Sage and not help her personally. Only good so he can call an ambulance).

NEUTRAL = Call ambulance
DIK = Move on
(You have another choice, but still don't personally help Sage and call an ambulance. Or you can be a complete ass and just keep walking )

NEUTRAL = Call ambulance
CHICK = First aid
(You luckily got the CHICK choice and can actively give Sage first aid or call the ambulance).

I hope the made up example clarifies that from my point of view it is better to be a DIK or a CHICK. NEUTRAL to me is just to put a DIK or CHICK affinity into perspective. This is basically what EP8's Major Choice shows us as well.

Derek's Revenge:
DIK = The MC goes along
NEUTRAL = The MC doesn't stop Derek, but doesn't want to join in himself.
CHICK = The MC persuades Derek not to take revenge.

I have the options NEUTRAL and CHICK in my playthrough. I choose NEUTRAL because that's how Derek is and that's how my MC met him. Ergo, my MC accepts Derek as he is without the MC violating his CHICK affinity.

Cheat Sheet:
DIK = The MC studies the answers and puts the cheat sheet back.
NEUTRAL = The MC does not study the answers and puts the cheat sheet back.
CHICK = The MC does not study the answers and flushes the cheat sheet down the toilet.

On DIK, the MC puts himself and everyone else on the toilet list in danger. On NEUTRAL, the MC only puts everyone else on the WC list in danger. On CHICK, the MC puts only the person who did not prepare in danger. (Dawe.)

I always choose CHICK because only the one who made and hid the cheat sheet should be in danger. Why should those on the WC list suffer when only one acted stupidly. It is the decision of a leader. One is sacrificed for the sake of several.
Okay, now I see what you mean. But I still disagree with your demonization of Neutral affinity, because if you're Neutral in an episode, Tremolo isn't behaving in any way indifferently at all. He's softer than DIK (for example, Neutral Tremolo would agree to grow a flower in Jamie's garden, while DIK would call it a faggot activity), but he's also not as soft as CHICK.

Reactions: dalli_x
Jul 22, 2022
Maya - Josy?
Josy - Maya?
Sage - Jade
Jill - Bianca
Bella - Cathy, but that was pretty early on. And probably Jade in the future.
Yes I think the throuple is doomed and that choosing either one of them will exclude the other. I’m not sure if the MC can recover Sage’s love from the Jade grenade.

Bella dislikes Jade, and has been repeatedly hit on by her husband, so I think any MC that has slept with Jade, and recorded the video on Bella’s path will probably face some drama. Jade’s rage is not going to help in the situation.

I consider Quinn to be a main LI for the others path, in that context Lily is competition.

I’m sure that characters like Heather, Elena, Riona, and Sally can also cause some havoc depending on the situation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ostap Bender

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Okay, now I see what you mean. But I still disagree with your demonization of Neutral affinity, because if you're Neutral in an episode, Tremolo isn't behaving in any way indifferently at all. He's softer than DIK (for example, Neutral Tremolo would agree to grow a flower in Jamie's garden, while DIK would call it a faggot activity), but he's also not as soft as CHICK.
I do not ask you to agree with my point of view. Everyone should play BaDIK the way they see fit.

You and I have only presented our different points of view.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think, a possible way to decide, what options Neutral will get, aka Chick or Dik, is which one of the scale you have more. You can be neutral but, you either made more chick or dik choice.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, Jill is just surrounded with so amazing backstabbing friends :LOL: , and they all start with B.:whistle:
first it was Bella, now it's Bianca, both are pretending to be so happy for her, but they can't wait for the opportunity, to back stab her, and fuck her man behind her back:LOL:
such a lovely girls:whistle::ROFLMAO:
It's not Bella or Bianca's fault that they are better than silly Jilly. :Kappa:

Do you really want to go there? Backstabbing?

Josy: I have a boyfriend (literally the next episode she fucks the MC on her parents' bed)

Same thing with Maya.

:Kappa:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think, a possible way to decide, what options Neutral will get, aka Chick or Dik, is which one of the scale you have more. You can be neutral but, you either made more chick or dik choice.
That would be the optimum. :D(y)
But when DPC wants to annoy us, it takes the opposite. :devilish::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: CoalPhelps

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yes I think the throuple is doomed and that choosing either one of them will exclude the other. I’m not sure if the MC can recover Sage’s love from the Jade grenade.

Bella dislikes Jade, and has been repeatedly hit on by her husband, so I think any MC that has slept with Jade, and recorded the video on Bella’s path will probably face some drama. Jade’s rage is not going to help in the situation.

I consider Quinn to be a main LI for the others path, in that context Lily is competition.

I’m sure that characters like Heather, Elena, Riona, and Sally can also cause some havoc depending on the situation.
I think a throuple ending will be possible, but we will have the option of splitting them up if we want Josy for ourselves for example. Though before we get to that, there are more important problems at hand - Maya's tuition and her dad for example.

An MC that didn't do anything with Jade has nothing to worry about with Sage. But I've said it before - it would be incredibly out of character for Jade to try to screw over her daughter's boyfriend just because he rejected her in the beginning.

Jade clearly had enough of Stephen's infidelities, the three students and supposedly Cathy (though I don't believe it) and he tried to hit on Bella but was rejected.

Quinn is weird because she's non-commital at the moment, but I think Quinn has to worry about Sage more than Lily at the moment.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's not Bella or Bianca's fault that they are better than silly Jilly. :Kappa:

Do you really want to go there? Backstabbing?

Josy: I have a boyfriend (literally the next episode she fucks the MC on her parents' bed)

Same thing with Maya.

:Kappa:
Well, at least Josy can feel guilty about it, Bella on the other hand only remember that Jill is her friend, - or in the earlier episode she almost look at her like a daughter- , regardles she only think about that it might hurt Jill, when she found Caty's panties :ROFLMAO:.

up until that point she is like , well, like you, meaning : Jill who?
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes