Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Well, at least Josy can feel guilty about it, Bella on the other hand only remember that Jill is her friend, - or in the earlier episode she almost look at her like a daughter- , regardles she only think about that it might hurt Jill, when she found Caty's panties :ROFLMAO:.

up until that point she is like , well, like you, meaning : Jill who?
:ROFLMAO:
You got the point right, I don't care about Jill. I'd bang Bella right in front of her eyes again in the next episode.

You see this bitch? This is what happens when you tell me that things are going way too fast and keep cockblocking me with Bella in the sauna. :Kappa:

Jul 22, 2022
and supposedly Cathy (though I don't believe it)
That’s confirmed during the bar scene no? Cathy is ashamed of her actions, and Jade sorta forgives her.

Quinn is weird because she's non-commital at the moment, but I think Quinn has to worry about Sage more than Lily at the moment.
The interactions could suggest it, but the MC chooses friendship withSage if he doesn’t pursue her right? So that leaves Lily as her main competitor, assuming that the exclusivity choice at the end of season 2 is final.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The whole scene is actually a great move by the MC when he agrees with Heather. The MC stands out from John and Tommy in a positive sense. He has the gentlemanly touch of JB, but in return, he's not afraid of Tommy like JB is. Yes, JB is afraid to speak his mind to Tommy. That's why JB later admonishes Jacob to look over his shoulder first when he mentions that the MC made out with Josy and Maya at the dorm party. Jacob found out from JB. That makes the MC better than JB and Tommy. That puts the MC higher up or above John and Tommy in the pecking order.

As for Heather herself, I can only write that Josy said to Maya in EP8 that she was temperamental but cool in her own right.

As for the second point, I agree with you. After all, it's the most vulnerable part of a man that immediately incapacitates him.
Heather was mentioned yesterday, so here's another thing I want to add. In Episode 4, if you chose to stay with Sage, during the free roam you can find a sleeping Heather and cover her with a blanket. Well, you probably know about it.

Now, if your affinity is DIK, Heather will thank you. Then she will go to her room and if you peep, MC sees how she masturbates in bed. If you are CHICK or Neutral - she will say that "Quinn was right, you are a pervert" and leave in disgust. There will be no scene.
Conclusions.
1. She obviously likes bad boys.
2. Heather is judgmental and labeling. Not very smart.
So I wouldn't call her cool.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
any similar games??
Sure. Try out Acting Lessons, same author.
It is clearly written that if you have a neutral affinity in the future, you sometimes get a DIK OR a CHICK selection in addition. I just wonder what the player gets in addition for a DIK or CHICK selection, because the player may not be able to use the additional DIK or CHICK selection at all because the selection is absolutely against the player's will. On the other hand, the MC definitely gets the NEUTRAL option if he is DIK or CHICK. It is complicated to explain this.
There are perfect examples of alignment forcing decisions. For instance, if you're a big enough DIK even early in the game, the cafeteria girl will hate you, because you call the food shit or something. You don't even get a say in the matter, it just decides you've been a dick so far, you're irredeemable at that step, so she fucks your shit up later, too.
Do you really want to go there? Backstabbing?

Josy: I have a boyfriend (literally the next episode she fucks the MC on her parents' bed)
"Fuck me as much as you want and then fill me up."

She was looking for an escape from her failing relationship. She wanted to end it and have a good justification for it. If only her parents hadn't come home.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Seems like you misunderstood my point - I meant as in a Bianca route in the Others branch.

Though the boyfriend's infidelity seems like a minor problem in Jill's path - it's not something that's going to majorly affect MC or Jill. There are more serious things to worry about in that path - like Jill's family.
i hear you, but the point is that if mc is in the "others" having sex with Bianca is worth less than doing it with the girl in the coffee shop, she is a complete stranger. even more so in a route where MC has reiterated that he wants to be free and not tie himself to anyone yet.

the only situation where Bianca is significant is if MC is in a relationship with Jill, only then does deciding whether or not to flirt with her make a difference, only then can we care about the betrayal

the only surprise might come from the fact that Bianca, and not Jill, is the key to finding out something about Lynette. but that seems unlikely to me (because even then MC finds a picture of a place he cannot recognize)
Well, at least Josy can feel guilty about it, Bella on the other hand only remember that Jill is her friend, - or in the earlier episode she almost look at her like a daughter- , regardles she only think about that it might hurt Jill, when she found Caty's panties :ROFLMAO:.

up until that point she is like , well, like you, meaning : Jill who?
:ROFLMAO:
guilty, but all in all ready to do it again....

I'm sorry but in this Josy is Olympic champion:(

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Heather was mentioned yesterday, so here's another thing I want to add. In Episode 4, if you chose to stay with Sage, during the free roam you can find a sleeping Heather and cover her with a blanket. Well, you probably know about it.

Now, if your affinity is DIK, Heather will thank you. Then she will go to her room and if you peep, MC sees how she masturbates in bed. If you are CHICK or Neutral - she will say that "Quinn was right, you are a pervert" and leave in disgust. There will be no scene.
Conclusions.
1. She obviously likes bad boys.
2. Heather is judgmental and labeling. Not very smart.
So I wouldn't call her cool.
The joke is that this can only happen if the MC stays with Sage in EP4. If a player doesn't go that route, your explanation becomes meaningless because it will never happen. It never comes to this situation.

Also, the plot written by DIK can be interpreted in several ways. Heather does not thank the MC by mastrubating in front of him. No. The DIK MC acts like a peeping tom and looks through the keyhole. This is the DIK action.

On CHICK or NEUTRAL does not mean that Heather is not mastrubating. It just means that the MC is not acting like a pervert DIK and looking through the keyhole. So he can't see what Heather is doing.

The triggering event for Heather's masturbation is the MC covering the sleeping Heather. This to me is a CHICK and/or NEUTRAL action.

Re 1: We don't know if Heather likes bad boys. All we know is that she loves Tommy. But we also learn from Elena that Heather is probably not happy with this particular relationship model, even though she agreed to it. Why, really? Love is blind. (Sage probably would never have broken up with Chad even though she knew he was cheating on her. Chad ended the relationship).

Re 2: I don't know if Heather is smart, and I don't care. This judging and labeling can be explained in other ways. I'm going out on a limb here. I think I just don't know, so Heather never cheated on Tommy. So to me, there is an explanation for why Heather is so aggressive towards the MC. She has a crush on the MC and is conflicted because she doesn't want to cheat on Tommy. I wouldn't be surprised if Tommy knows about it too. Rusty once said to the MC that Tommy will not change for anything or anyone. The MC verbally gives Heather the jacket in EP8, and in the end Heather gets the jacket from Tommy. Actually, Heather was manipulative, except the MC wasn't the target, Tommy was. That actually made Heather smart. She's playing on Tommy's jealousy.

Before you wonder how this all happens when the MC doesn't stay with Sage in EP4, think about the bathtub in EP5 at the preps party. This event always happens and the MC has several options. From my CHICK MC, all three (Heather, Melanie and Sarah) get the compliment. Loosely based on what Neil said in EP1. Lynette would be proud to see what a charmer her son is after all.

Reactions: dav3knight

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sure. Try out Acting Lessons, same author.
There are perfect examples of alignment forcing decisions. For instance, if you're a big enough DIK even early in the game, the cafeteria girl will hate you, because you call the food shit or something. You don't even get a say in the matter, it just decides you've been a dick so far, you're irredeemable at that step, so she fucks your shit up later, too.
I agree with you. But my original post is about Major Choice and Affinity.

Reactions: dav3knight

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The joke is that this can only happen if the MC stays with Sage in EP4. If a player doesn't go that route, your explanation becomes meaningless because it will never happen. It never comes to this situation.

Also, the plot written by DIK can be interpreted in several ways. Heather does not thank the MC by mastrubating in front of him. No. The DIK MC acts like a peeping tom and looks through the keyhole. This is the DIK action.

On CHICK or NEUTRAL does not mean that Heather is not mastrubating. It just means that the MC is not acting like a pervert DIK and looking through the keyhole. So he can't see what Heather is doing.
The way you interpret this is very reminiscent of the philosophy of "Schrödinger's cat" from quantum physics.
Okay, we don't know if Heather masturbates if our hero is Neutral/ CHICK.
That's how I see it, just a funny analogy.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
We all wish it would happen by late October. My guess is November - early December.
I'd think he'd be pushing for late October at latest with the big Halloween party being the main focus of the episode, but with how relatively close that is now, you're probably right.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Is the interlude worth playing if I find all the chicks featured on the banner F-U-G-G-O?
Uh.. yes? But also, the "chicks featured on the banner" are from the main story, so if they don't appeal to you, you're in the wrong place.
You don't have to play it, there's a "skip to Chapter 9" option, where it just asks you a question and then you can wait for the next release.
False. It must be played through once by default. After the first time it can be skipped, for subsequent saves.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes