elgang

Jan 27, 2019
hii i love this game really but now i have a probleme in ep3 after MC give underweear to camila a mona and go to class study mathh i get that whote screen with a lot of writings i keep hitting ignore buth nothing happen . i have the compressed game and this is the traceback i get with the error

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
hii i love this game really but now i have a probleme in ep3 after MC give underweear to camila a mona and go to class study mathh i get that whote screen with a lot of writings i keep hitting ignore buth nothing happen . i have the compressed game and this is the traceback i get with the error
Look at my post

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... this sums about right the message of this game ... play .. dominate ... play again;)!!!
There is no solving / salvaging them floozies;)!!!

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah, I think Troy and Chad are a thing. Also, I have the feeling that Magnar (nerds' president) could be involved in all the scheme of things.
I think he's not connecting to Chad but the true leader of the jocks.

Remember when you were making out with Sage, Jacob said " if word gets out of this, it won't be just Chad who finds out but also..." and we never found out who.

CreedH00d

May 10, 2017
I liked that look she gave him I do wish she was a Li but ever since the MC has arrived Quinn for sure has had her eye on him I mean she even chose him in the cumpetition there has been a lot of grabbing of each other as well :LOL:
I hope I don't have to be a DIK because all my choices are CHICK except for the delivery food

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have the feeling that Magnar (nerds' president) could be involved in all the scheme of things.
Now before this update, I would have agreed with that but after the update, I don't see it the guy is just a nerd I'd be very surprised if he was anything else.

I hope I don't have to be a DIK because all my choices are CHICK except for the delivery food
Dik would probably appeal more to Quinn not that it matters though as sadly he is not one of the 5 we can go after

CreedH00d

May 10, 2017
By the way, how long will it take to get the next chapter?? I know it will take a while but how much? (between the second and third episode, how long did it take??)

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
I just read that someone thinks that Jill is MC's sister, wtf guys :sick:, you are big DIK's... :mad:
I strongly believe this is the reason why the facepalm react was added :ROFLMAO:

1. What is Bella's secret?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. What is Jill and Bella's real relationship/connection?

3. Who was Chad talking to on the phone
?

4. Who has been stealing from
?

5. Who was blackmailing
?

6. Will Derek end up in bed with
?

Edit in 2: I added Isabell because it was missleading
Never mind, it's this.

You can stop sharing stupid theories and help me with this.
Not with that attitude.
No Bird.gif

How am I supposed to keep up with this thread? Every time you go away for a few hours there's 10 new pages of text... Impossible.
Cat Reading.gif

Nov 1, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.3.1
Thu Aug 22 22:20:02 2019

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I just realized that at the end when we see Bella opening a door it's the one in her parlor that the MC tries to open but is locked. What could be in there? A shrine to the devil? The corpse of her mother sitting in a chair just like in Psycho? Hmm...Bella is 2 syllables....Norman is 2 syllables.....coincidence? I think not.

1566505442469.png

• Haha
Reactions: Yaxz

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just realized that at the end when we see Bella opening a door it's the one in her parlor that the MC tries to open but is locked. What could be in there? A shrine to the devil? The corpse of her mother sitting in a chair just like in Psycho? Hmm...Bella is 2 syllables....Norman is 2 syllables.....coincidence? I think not.

View attachment 378544
Her own private space? but you're the second person today that's come up with this I don't think there is anything sinister behind it may be just her husband's belongings that she still holds dear

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I think Chad is an inspiration from Blue Mountain State's Thad

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
An idea just flew through my mind.
What if chad is in a secret relationship with the ex-jock (i don't remember his name) ?
Maybe they're both gay and the ex-jock got kicked out because they figured his sexual orientation.
And chad maybe gave them orders about not spreading the idea that they accepted a gay person to their clan to cover up the ex-jock and to maintain their reputation.
Troy is the one you are thinking. He did left in the middle of the night.
But he also got beat up by the Jocks on the next day and Sage said Chad was the one who gave her the protagonist's guitar. Chad would have to be a huge scumbag indeed if that(they being lovers) were true. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes