Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In the end of the episode 4 Derek say "we did it every single task"
little later Rusty say "they will become stronger for 2 members or they will cut the weakest link from the chain to protect future of DIKs"
And Tommy is the one who will cast the judgement who will join and who not. But i don't believe he can allow Derek to join the DIKs duo Maya. Tommy say in episode 3 that he want to fuck her so badly but it will be very hard to do so if Derek join the DIKs and how he react when he Derek told him that he is her brother. I really don't see Derek to join the DIKs.
Never thought about that before. Would be such a twist if Derek doesn't get accepted and then the MC has to decided whether to let it happen or insist they take Derek as well as, or instead of, himself. A decision like this would probably also have a positive or negative impact with Maya too.

There are many unanswered questions about just what is going on with the HOTs, but my impression is that Sage doesn't know about Quinn's restaurant. It's a private operation Quinn runs on the side with a subset of the HOTS (at least Riona, Sarah, Melanie and now Camila).

Assuming the above is correct, I suspect Sage would be furious if she found out about the scheme. But exactly what she would do depends on the circumstances: this is the sort of scandal that could get the HOTs disbanded if it ever became public, so Sage's first order of business would be to prevent that from happening. I could see her helping to cover the whole thing up if she thought a direct confrontation with Quinn might drag the sorority down around them.
I think Sage knows more than she lets on about both of Quinn's ventures.

When doing the sparring training with the MC she said, "There's a lot of things you don't see until you start looking for them", when she called out Chad for lying about taking steroids he asked her how she knew he didn't and she didn't answer him, and then there were these parts of the exchange between her and Quinn at the carwash:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Sage is well aware of what Quinn's up to because, as HOT president, it's technically her duty to be responsible for financing the sorority but we know from what Quinn has said that Sage has given her control of that. I'd even go so far as to say Sage might have helped set it up given that she says, "Don't patronise me. Look who you're talking to", when talking about the expansion of the HOTs as it seems that Quinn was subtly referencing what that means for the side business.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I am thinking too many of u all wanna see Maya as a (prostitute) again we already coverd that whole quinn side busniss and neither camp came out on top so at this point its useless

Maya being on quinn menu is scratching a lottery ticket tbh

Camila and riona and sarah and melanie doing that stuff caus they just bunch of freaks already :ROFLMAO:

Maya altho she is gullible i believe when it comes down to it she will either find something else or Jill will make a go fund me page for Maya :ROFLMAO:
HUH they all do this stuff I never saw .I trhought all male cheracters beside MC are gay?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The questioned point was :
Tommy say in episode 3 that he want to fuck her [Maya] so badly
I had a look into the rpy-files with the search-function (Tommy is tm), but I struggle to find it (and I don't remember it from the playthroughs for 100%).

There is only this scene in episode 2 :

mc "Maya's not here tonight."
de "Yeah, you're right!"
rs "Who's Maya?"
tm "I told you about Maya, she's-"
de "She's my sis. She pledged the HOTs...she should be here."
rs "Hm...beats me."
tm "Maya's your sister?"

de = Derek, rs = Rusty, tm = Tommy

Last edited:
Reactions: Zirael Q

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
hye guys,i reach here right now,so the 0.5 come out friday ? and somebody know or think how many ep this game will have ? this is not game,this is masterpiece

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Never thought about that before. Would be such a twist if Derek doesn't get accepted and then the MC has to decided whether to let it happen or insist they take Derek as well as, or instead of, himself. A decision like this would probably also have a positive or negative impact with Maya too.
After cumpetition there is this dialog :

tm "The annual CUM-petition has ended and two new maggots have emerged victorious!"
tm "Maggots! Take a real good look at the person standing next to you."
tm "That dude is your maggot brother."
tm "And we all know what the DIK code is...?"
dikcs "Family comes first!"
tm "If you can't prove to us that you can care for your brother..."
tm "...neither of you will become DIKs."
de "What?"
tm "Survive your time as maggots together and you both will become DIKs."
tm "It's either both of you..."
tm "...or neither of you."

So I don't expect to have Derek or mc join the DIKs alone.
And a choice would mean that the game splits in two paths : join the DIKs or stay outside (CHICK path?)

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
After cumpetition there is this dialog :

tm "The annual CUM-petition has ended and two new maggots have emerged victorious!"
tm "Maggots! Take a real good look at the person standing next to you."
tm "That dude is your maggot brother."
tm "And we all know what the DIK code is...?"
dikcs "Family comes first!"
tm "If you can't prove to us that you can care for your brother..."
tm "...neither of you will become DIKs."
de "What?"
tm "Survive your time as maggots together and you both will become DIKs."
tm "It's either both of you..."
tm "...or neither of you."

So I don't expect to have Derek or mc join the DIKs alone.
And a choice would mean that the game splits in two paths : join the DIKs or stay outside (CHICK path?)
Derek & MC will meet the same fate, that much has been made clear. Any 'theory' that entertains otherwise is just poor fanfic.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
And Tommy is the one who will cast the judgement who will join and who not. But i don't believe he can allow Derek to join the DIKs duo Maya. Tommy say in episode 3 that he want to fuck her so badly but it will be very hard to do so if Derek join the DIKs and how he react when he Derek told him that he is her brother. I really don't see Derek to join the DIKs.
This never happens in the game... Are we seriously now having full pages of debate over something that never happened in the game :WaitWhat:

Even if it did happen, Tommy is a bro's before ho's type of guy clearly. Dude barely acknowledges his own girlfriend you think he's going to cuck a DIK pledge because of some piece of ass? You also seem to be forgetting that Maya is his step-sisters lesbian girlfriend :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This never happens in the game... Are we seriously now having full pages of debate over something that never happened in the game :WaitWhat:

Even if it did happen, Tommy is a bro's before ho's type of guy clearly. Dude barely acknowledges his own girlfriend you think he's going to cuck a DIK pledge because of some piece of ass? You also seem to be forgetting that Maya is his step-sisters lesbian girlfriend :KEK:
Even if Tommy had expressed interest in Maya, which I don't believe he did, he doesn't know that she's his step-sister's girlfriend.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Even if Tommy had expressed interest in Maya, which I don't believe he did, he doesn't know that she's his step-sister's girlfriend.
What makes you think that? When Tommy starts talking about Maya at the party only to be cut off by Derek in true DPC fashion, it suggests he does know.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes